No Trap thread?

No Trap thread?
I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790/chapters/28436840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off you faggot cunt

glorious

Which celebs fuel your feminine side and makes you into a submissive sissy? Mine is pic related. Would love to hears yours.

Emma

What about her fuels you

Her naughty look, nothing special in her personality. Would love to be dominated by her

Since she got shot she has never been the same

Oldfag detected

Any traps on?

It's a shame the gunshot didn't kill his pathetic ass

got shot?

Yeah, some crazy fan or something shot him (as far as I know, could've been something else) and he was in the hospital for a while, obviously he milked it so much, got another tranny friend (Jamie French) to start a GoFundMe, and ended up getting around $5,000 or something, hilariously Jamie French stole about half of that money and that gave him more reasons to whine and beg for money over the internet. Fucking trannies these days

jeez, trannies be crazy
and orbiters with guns too

her feet are huge. hot

You don't have to tell me, I've met very few trannies who weren't mental

Gay as fuck shit
I swear I'm gonna murder someone

Dew it

good thing i'm not into trannies, i never understood why you would even go there

I'm just a 28 year old in the closet trap lover, so I'm a bit frustrated

On a somewhat unrelated note, Kitten is one of the only trans girls who seems normal. I think she has a little bit of emotional baggage from personal reasons (which she didn't go into), but otherwise she's chill as fuck

But only if they have tits too

I dunno dude, chicks with dicks?

Does anyone have sause?

she is probably crazy in the head too once you get to know her, its alot of the time where the surface it all seems good, but when you dive deeper she will probaby kill you

FAGGOT CANCER

it's a chick with a strap-on

>Emma

Like whatever you want lel. You dont need a coming out if you like chicks with dicks.

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790/chapters/28436840

What if Sonic went to prison?

(Chapter 2 up)

I've been speaking to her on Kik since she first created an account and we're fairly decent friends now. She's funny and cute in PMs too, not just in her posts, I've scratched beneath the surface quite a bit, and gotten to know her, I can safely say she isn't crazy, she just has confidence issues for the most part, due to things in her past, otherwise she acts like a normal teenage girl.

Thanks pall, but does anyone have sauce for a poor gayboi

thats exactly how she'll get to you, i woulnt be surprised if you will get eaten soon

The only thing she'll be eating is my dick, or my cum, either is acceptable lol.

Moar

Sauce?

strap-on-girl tumblr

kitten isnt that lewd
and you said you were her friend

Christina Aguilera

I know, I was only joking around, that's probably the only issue (not even an issue really) I have with her, she's not very lewd, I suppose it's understandable though, tranny meds do that.

>joking around with someone as precious as her
scum, then again i kinda agree however she feels like one of this significant other type of person who she would show her lewds to

She seems a bit too nice, in the sense that she's too trusting, and susceptible to peer pressure, I think if she did have a partner, and they asked for nudes she likely would send some.

HI:) we meet again

tfw will never be her significant other
i did buy her a gift though so thats neat

why would you start a thread with a bird lmao

I know the pain, but hey, she's still single so I suppose we all have a chance, I'm certainly not going to give up just yet, wanna wife her very badly. What did you get her?

well since most of the population here doesnt get credicards since it isnt something we need i couldnt buy anything of her amazon wishlist, i did buy her a necklace on impulse, just have to send it over

>chicks

Lol what country doesn't have credit cards, you living in the arctic or something?

she was so fucking sexy in the voice. Her chubby tits were amazing

Hello cutie pie. Fancy seeing you here.

netherlands, you can get creditcards, its just that in our country you only have use for it rarely, so rarely that most people dont have one

Use purse.io and buy Amazon goods with Bitcoin you're welcome

She is amazing

I need some way to sttaybin contact with you. Any other fav outfits?

Huh, first time I've heard about that, sounds really inconvenient, either way I'm sure she'll like the necklace, she seems to have a thing for items of clothing worn around the neck lol.

yeah i noticed, its shaped as a angel wing
so i included the entire 'you're a small angel' compliments aswell, wich in my opinion, she is

Fuck I would want to be her so bad

definitely emma

Lily is so cute

What about her fuels you

I know. She makes my heart bounce and tummy full of butterflies.

Nikki is way cuter with short hair

Anyone know who this is?

damn those tits

she's just so cute sexy and feminine, plus her voice. I like to imagine being gagged with a scarf like hers too

her

Trap? What lol

That Chin could cut a Diamond.

Yaaas

This. So fucking much

I love her on that show. Any of her chubby stuff is sissy fuel

>feminine

lol ok

she was the only reason i watched the voice
...and then watched it again on my dvr on pause

Really cute dress

would wife / 10