What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>zima
>zika
Bad timing for the name through marketing. Nobody wants to put that in them.

bad design

also, in russian, zima means "fart"

It's literally a hangover in a bottle. If you get drunk on Zima, expect a pounding headache the next day.

It only takes consumers one time to figure that out, then they won't buy it again.

How many does it take you? Personally, I would throw up... not from the alcohol, but from the insane amount of sugar.

That too.

I'm in my 30's but I drank Zima in High School because I didn't like the taste of alcohol yet. (this was in the 90's)

I remember vomiting violently after drinking about 8 of them. It was horrible and I had a terrible hangover the next day. I never drank Zima again.

I also think my story is a common one. I'm sure many others have probably had the same experience as me.

Really?
This is actually a product of Russia.

Its the niggers fault

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

I wasn't cool enough to drink in high school. So I don't really know this feel.

However, my local grocery store offers a "build your own 6 pack" deal for $9.99. Recently, I got 5 high end IPAs and 1 Zima... just so I could experience the Zima I missed out on by not drinking when I was in high school.

Bullshit. it was a limited run and they were sold out everywhere.

that's the point.
Russians fart into bottles.
then Ameriturds drink liquid farts.
in the end, they arrest Trump for some Russian Connection.

If you're going to do that, drink the Zima first. It would suck to have a belly full of beer and then drink a Zima on top of it.

Drink the Zima and then use the beer to get the bad taste out of your mouth.

Yeah, i missed out. I wanted to get a 6 pack for nostalgia. No big deal though it isn't that great.

OP literally provided a pic. What did you do?

This isnt true

Beer exists

zima in russian means "winter"

THAT FUCKING AISLE SIGN

PEANUT BUTTER
JELLY
then
VINEGAR
SALAD DRESSING

you have one job pedro

they are all condiments

fuck you newfaggothomo

for safe eating

Stop posting this shit in every thread
Fuck off

what does it taste like?

Like drinking a 12oz alka seltzer

I loved the stuff. I still have two bottles in my refrigerator. don't want to drink them because that will it.

absolutely no one cares about your mixtape move it the fuck along

Russians. Also its shit and 16 year olds can't buy it but oddly are it target market

Zima on my language means Winter.

Zima in American means shit tier alcohol

so basically Four Loko

i heard they are bringing it back anyways. it never left the japanese market. so if you really really need some, you can go to japan.

What went wrong?

Apparently they needed to be reminded that what was true 20 years ago is still true today: that Americans still hate zima.