Wincest

Wincest

I promised, and so I shall deliver.

>My aunt (mothers side) with her cousin were living in the neighbourhood, literally 3 houses over.
>Aunt is kinda a black sheep of the family, teenage mother, no husband, shitty job
>She's trying through so rest of the family is helping them all the time
>I spend probably more time in their house then ours
>There is always something to do there, and my mom has a big, warm heart so I always get pulled with her
>Cousin is younger then me by 2 years, kinda a nice girl but nothing special. 7 on a good day.
>Wears mostly baggy handmedown clothes.
>One day when she is 15 I'm in her home, again, just chilling while mom is helping aunt with some papers she needs for a promotion.
>Cousing gets back from classes and is clearly a fucking mess
>looks like shit, like she was crying
>Aunt reacts as she should: what happened, are you ok etc
>She's like nope, nothing, dont worry, just leave me
>Try to be invisible on the couch
>She goes to her room and Aunt tells to my mom that kids are bullying her because shes weird, poor, has no phone, shitty clothes, and they cannot afford for her braces and her fangs are pretty pronounced
>Mom turns to me: user go cheer her up
>I'm here to fix shit up, not be a emotional support, but I guess I inherited my moms heart because I felt really bad for her
>Come to her room and knock, she's not responding,but after speaking that it's me and knocking again she tells me to enter
>She's trying to fix herself up, but she's still looking like shit
>start shitty smalltalk about different subjects, but nothing seems to work
>finally she tells me that she understands what I'm doing, and she's thankful but it's crealy not working
>Challenge accepted, tell her to wait a sec, run out to shop, buy 2 tubs of ice cream, create 4 huge portions , give 2 to mom and aunt and come to her
>pull her out of her room, give her ice cream, and find something funny on the tv

>after I eat my ice cream I hug her, she's kinda stiff at first but soon relaxes and even start's to push into me
>after she eats her ice cream she even hugs me like a teddy bear and lays her head on my shoulder and whispers thank you user
>I just pat her head and hair and we watch this comedy I dont even remember what it was
>I remember being shocked how small her body was, again, baggy handmedown clothes, not really good for the figure
>after this I became more involved with her then before
>I would do nice shit to her, hang out with her, even wait for her and walk her home so noone would bother her
>It's clearly working, she's smiling more, not always so gloomy, my mom even shilled half of the money so they could get her braces
>after like 3-4 weeks she's really better
>one day we were in the cinema on one of the earlier marvel movies, dunno if it was Iron Man or Cpt murrica
>she asks me why am I doing this?
>I'm like ... dunno ... At the begining I was kinda just trying to help, but she's fun to hang
>She comments that It kinda looks like were a couple and this is a date
>I ask her if she wishes that was a date?
>she gets really flushed, starts acting shy and timid out of nowhere
>dang, might have hit gold here
>Ok, next time I'm going to take you on a date ok?
>She just kisses me. Just a normal kiss on a mouth, no tongue or anything but there was a lot of tention, it was a bit too long, not really innocent
>I feel it, she feels it
>Our return was pretty awkward, I was having trouble walking because of my boner, she was really cliging which was not helping me cool down
>I walk her to her home, kiss her, this time more mouth movement but still no tongue
>When I come back was first time I jacked to her for the first time
>I came so hard I felt empty afterwards.
>Afterwards I panic, because now I'm clearly fucking care

>Also kinda panic because cousin, It's not really illegal but still
>What about mom, what about aunt, what about dad ... fuck
>I start planning a real date, something special, fuck I really care now
>before that they visit us this time, I had no idea they were comming, I just get a knock on my room door
>I "huh?" wondering who would be knocking instead of yelling or telling me to just move my ass
>She's just standing there and goes Hi with a smile
>I must have looked like a deer in a headlights because she asks what is wrong? am I not happy?
>I respond that I'm happy, just surprised but the atmosphere is kinda awkward
>So I just grab her hand and pull her inside my room, ask if she wants something to drink
>She looks more worried, I must be fucking up, I kinda panic so as soon as I close the door I just pull her into a hug and kiss her
>this was clearly waht she wanted becaue she turns into a slimegirl in my hand
>asks me what I was doing, tell her planning our date and she tries to drill me for information while I give some snipits while keeping most secret
>we spend the rest of their stay watching tv while talking and cuddling on my bed, she's much more touch happy then before
>not that I have a problem with it, but I treat it as an invitation to get more adventourous with hand to skin exploration
>In the end I have a huge, painful boner again, she is humping my leg, while we both try to suffocate eachother with our tongues.
>Cash man. This was first time I got a real good feel for her body, she's much better then she looks.
>tiny waist with a flat stomach, you could count the ribs on her, really pert ass, made for smacking,
>I even got to touch her boobies, through the bra, but it was one of those simple cotton bra's without any wires or rigging, like a training bra but not so elastic
>Real nice fucking body, I'm praying most of the time to not cream my pants

>But the time comes to say goodbye, Auntie yells for her to come down
>She quickly fixes herself up, still looks red hot and bothered. I gave her few hickeys, 2 of them really showing so we have some fun trying to cover them
>later I will find that I got one too, we kiss once more and she comes down I yell goodbye to auntie, no way I'm coming down with that boner
>I really freak out about our date now, It really felt that If I had pushed for more sin, or even sex she would give, gladly
>In the end I plan our whole day, we go on a cruise with a river ship (mostly a tourist thing, because we live here, still kinda fun), have a nice dinner, take a long nice walk in a park, good but mostly cheap stuff.
>Before that I almost crap my pants, I came to pick her up, clothed nicely but still like me.
>Auntie invited me in and pretty much asks me if I'm serious.
>Not gonna lie, I had a near death experience that moment. I slowly respond that Yes, I'm serious.
>She just nods and says good, figure she has no problem with us dating for real
>she was just worried I was still doing this from pity, or because I'm nice, and since cousin was serious she was worried this was going to far, that cous would be hurt, because it was definately serious for her
>I almost shit myslef from the reaxation, and then instantly get my heart in throat when I hear she is REALLY serious
>We chat with aunt until Cousin is ready
>She's gorgeous, wearing actual dress fitting her body, striped white/blue thighhighs and small heels
>after I pick my jaw up, first she does she apologises to me because she told aunt about us, she wanted a real set of clothes for our date, not a problem
>our date went amazing, she said that as long as it was with me she would be ok with just going to cinema again, bullshit I say
>lots of touching, hugging, kisses, and long lustful looks into each others eyes. Good day

>at this point, we are both balls of sexual energy, attracting eachother
>most of that day I'm walking with a chub or a full stiffy
>every time we're alone, where noone cannot see us, she rubs my chub and I'm grabbing by her ass, she's wearing g strings white/blue like her thigh highs
>I did not really plan for this to get this far but at this point I'm thinking how to get someplace to fuck
>My house is full, Aunt is in her home. I could afford a night in a cheap hotel but here you need personal ID and were both under 18
>Kinda losing my mind, then she says that it's getting kinda cold, obviously I give her my jacket (M'lady) but she says that we could come back.
>Auntie apparently told her that she's going to my House and is going to be there for a few drinks
>Is Auntie my wingman? that kinda drops on me like a ton of bricks, but too horny to care so I agree
>Her house is actually empty, Aunt is my wingman
>We go to her room and start making out hard, slowly I crawl my hand under the rubber of her panties but she stops me.
>She just wants to take a shower first, thanks be to Slaanesh
>I propose we take it together, saving water is important after all
>She laughs but agrees, grabs me by the hand and we come to the bathroom
>I just want to get out of my clothes but she wants to undress me. When she pulls my pants down (with my help around belt bucle) my dick is almost growling in my shorts
>there is a pretty big wet spot from the pre-cum, she actually gulps down when she sees my tent, feeling good
>then she slowly pulls my shorts down and my dick just goes fucking vertical
>she goes wow, feeling good again, she asks if she can touch me, but before that I comment that she's overdressed and It's time I return the favour and undress her
>she's really nervous but she agrees.
>I just undo the buttons on the back of her dress and let it fall down around her.

YES you're back!

>she's just standing in her underwear now, and I need to do breathing excersises to not not cream all over the floor at this point
>her bra is clearly part of the same set her panties and thighhighs are. striped blue/white.
>Really girly, really cute
>I unhook her bra and take it off
>kneel and gently pull down her panties, it does not escape my attention that she is wet as fuck. Panties are soaked through and as I pull them down there is a thick string of grool. sexy af
>she still has the thighhighs on but I stand up and take a step back to have a better look
>Now, it's clrear I'm in love, so at this point she is beautiful to me, but lets say her face is 7. The body through. Holy fuck she is 11
>really slim, narrow waist, perfect C cups with small pinkish/redish nipples, like the gravity firgit about them. Perfect
>her hips flare a bit, but still kinda narrow, long thin legs, gap, smallish ass but really round, real perky made for slapping and groping
>I probably should have write this earlier but she's also blonde, light blonde, beyond the shoulders long, dark blue eyes, really pale
>154cm tall, in freedom units that's 5' 5'1 i think, really petite
>pussy shaved clean, mosly innie with just a hint of lips and the little pleasure button showing
>she seems kinda worried just standing there while I stare all over her, she clrealy wants some commentary
>I just say You're .. really beautiful
>short and to the point, totally not like this
>she takes a step to me and hugs me, we kiss, her cold skin is electric, I'm clenching my butthole to not cum
>i kneel again and take the thigh socks down, i put her leg on my shoulder each time I do this while I roll them slowly down. I get a nice look at her pussy.
>It's pulsing. I need to be inside
>when were both fully naked we come into the shower and I start the water make it get to good temperature etc.

>first thing she does is to grab my dick, I warn her that I'm so horny I'm not going to last even 5 strokes and it's absolutely her fault
>she goes oh, grabs it a bit harder and fucking kneels, the moment her lips touch my head I start cumming.
>I cum so hard it fucking hurts
>I cum over her mouth, in her mouth over her breasts and legs. There is a lot of cum is what I'm trying to say
>when I gether myslef and realise what happend she just licks cum around her mouth, swallows what she got, and says ohh, I wanted you to cum in my mouth
>No need to say i think, I'm not really turning soft, but I calmed a down a bit
>Doesn't it taste bad? I ask, Nah, is her responce.
>I would not order ice cream in that flavour, but it's not bad
>I'm floored
>but we get to wash each other, I start. A lot of soap and my grabby hands all over her body. Yes and Yes again
>I'm behind her and washing her chest, real pedantic like. You know you would too.
>She's breathing really fast and moans quietly from time to time, when I get to nipples, she says in buttery voice user ..I
>Oh right, she's probably really excited too, without thinking my right hand just slides onto her crotch. It's warm, really warm.
>I just turn my fingers around her clit, not even any pressure, just a nice circular motion and she yelps, her body jolts, she loses strength in her legs and quite clearly has her orgasm. Feeling like a baws.
>I'm just sitting under the water in the shower, hugging her whuke she composes herself, just rubbing her stomach
>apparently this was her first orgasm, dunno if she meant solo or first at all
>with some of the tension dissapated (maybe 15%, tops) we finish washing ourselves we dry ourselves and go to her room. Just wrapped in towels, I grabbed my clothes through, just in case.
>we get into her bed and start fooling around
>around this time i kinda realise ... i got no condom

Shit yeah, let's finish this story user!

thank you user, you're the man!

now to finish this, and get some grub

thank god you came back !!

YES user, let's finish this!

This is a nice story. Someone better screencap it all at the end

faggot.

you posted that shit less than two hours ago

user is doing a catch up for the new people.

Thread 404'd. He's finishing the story for us.
...faggot

fuck you, GTFO - everyone else are waiting for the rest of the store, FUCKING FAGGOT!

>the rubber of her panties
>rubber panties
>RUBBER PANTIES!!!

very top kek

this made my day

>calling someone a faggot for recapping and making screencapping easier
No respect these days

Hey, this is pretty good

seriously, who wears RUBBER PANTIES?
not even Mr. Robot!

He means the elastic band....

>implying the other kinds of panties don't have any elastic band

jesus for you to be saying her face is a 7, while clearly embellishing everything else, she must have been fucking ugly.

My thoughts exactly kek

>I tell her that I should go get one, and she responds that it's ok, it's safe, anyway she would not want her first time to be through rubber
>Ok.
>After some more fooling around she tells me to lie back.
>slowly kissing me all over my body, she gets to the crotch, and then with real curiosity starts kissing all over my dick
>she starts blowing me, pretty good, but it's not that I have lots of experience
>there are some teeth involved, remember she had pronounced fangs
>I don't really care, pleasure is best when it's accompanied by a little of pain
>in less then 5 min she get's the hand of it and take my entire head into her mouth, she really cares, there's a lot of sloppy sucking involved.
>if this continiues I'm going to drop a second load real soon
>I tell her to stop, she looks kinda worried that she did something bad, but I tell her that everything is ok
>I just want to restitute the pleasure
>So I get down on her, god this pussy is great. (Pussy is great period i guess, but this is greater)
>I even like the taste, It's like a slightly sweet sweat. This is the second pussy I tasted, but by far the better.
>I'm not really the best at the subtle art of cunnilingus, but I'm willing to learn
>I'm just exploring her folds with my tongue, sides first, then in the middle, then back to the sides
>Then the quick attack at the clit, again nothing fancy, my clit-fu is weak. Just couple of circles with varying pressure.
>Still the effect is instant she gets really vocal and I can feel her fingers pushing in my scalp and her thighs on my ears
>I want to push for the final victory, but she stops me.
>user, please. I need you inside me.
>As you all know by now I am always eager to please
>I get our towels and fold them under her hips, line my dick and give it few rubs over her pussy lips.
>The very visual of her lips parting while I'm rubbing my smaller head in between them is almost hypnotising.

weak, went from decent story to virgins fantasy pretty quick.

+1

Pretty much this

/thread

0.5 shekels deposited :^)

I forgot her name. Anyone want to help me out?

Check last thread?

pics or it didnt happen

MOAAAAR, also would be nice to see her bod/face if posible

I'm talking about the girl in the picture. I also don't see another wincest thread in the catalog.

Check b archive dum dum

Can you post her face here?
So we'd really know what she looks like.

shes not real so that would be difficult.

you do realize that there is a rubber string at the top part of the underwear like a little belt making it stay .. ?

That girl in a pic reminds me of 13 y/o girl I fucked few months ago.

I'm not searching through the archives for the mere possibility of a name.

Ignore the autists. It's Liv Wylder.

You a paedo? Or underage?

Thank you.

hot tell me more bro. Where do you live?

Plez ItWasOnlyOnce1

Underage? No ,I'm fully grown and mature male.
Pedo? Nope ,she was mature enough.

*pedo
We use American spelling because they run the world now.

The space comes after the comma, not before.

they run just their own little world

America is the furthest its been from running the world in the last 10 years.

Thank you.

learn English you idiot.

And yet, we run the world.

What are you talking about? English is not my first language. And if you couldn't understand what I was trying to say, you're really retarded.

not nearly as well as it should be for all the resources/advances it has. Pretty cringey actually.

Exactly, learn English you freak, stop fucking kids.

>we
No, you don't, pozzed burger.

Can you please shut your mouth? You're putting your whole family in danger right now. I have connections.

pics or it didnt happen

Learn english then you fucking loser.

Stay mad, jew

The consequences will never be the same!

Learn how to respect rich and influential people.
I can easily kidnap your mom and force her to suck my penis.

>she is so wet, and so warm, I can feel her pulsing again, every time I rub my head she lets a quiet moan
>finally I look at her, she's clearly not scared, more anxious
>This might hurt a little at start I say and transfer my weight to my hips
>I go for a really strong, but not very dynamic thrust. Lot's of torque is the key here
>Finally I enter her, really fucking tight, real warm. pure liquid pleasure
>Not even my whole head is in when I feel the tightness increasing. I look directly into her eyes and push through it
>She welps a bit but keeps strong. I keep the pressure on until I feel the bottom. 80% in.
>I'm going to stay like that a bit I say and she nods, we start kissing, actually gentler and slower then before
>After an hour of two, probably less then 3 minutes in fact i start to again. Just slow very short moves.
>Then a bit longer and stronger, still very careful, or at least trying, but the feeling is too tempting
>I can feel her legs locking behind me and assisting me in with every push
>She's moaning now and that just edges me to go faster
>At this point I'm getting close again. For a second I think about pulling out, cooling down and playing with her body in the meantime, but I am not given the chance
>She must have felt in my breathing or it's in my face, but she whispers Yes, come! and starts moving harder pulling on me with her heels
>Soon there is nothing else in the world, just my dick inside her. This was probably the strongest orgasm in my life, at least to that point.
>It's like my entire body was being funneled through my dick inside her
>When I'm finished she's looking at me with a gentle smile and we kiss again.
>I slip outside we just lay next to her, just holding her hand.

>uses american tcp/ip
>posts on american sites
>watches american tv/films
>listens to american music
>knows who american celebs are
>waters patrolled by american navies
>UN dominated by america
>leases satellites from america
>doesn't speak russian/german because america saved your coward grandfather while he hid in his root cellar
>English is not my first language.
Then you don't belong here.

>stop fucking kids.
Get a load of reddit over here.

*Then learn English, you fucking loser.

Have you looked around you lately? We dont even run the country, never mind the world.

The world is not run by Americans, its run by some multinationals companies that manipulate American tax laws for their own convenience.

Nationalism is handy to keep workers in line, it has nothing to do with real power.

It's pretty great without the comma.

facts

It's pretty wrong without the comma. Stop trying to argue with educated people. You're basically a nigger.

Ok I dont have more time. so just a quick sumup

that night we did nothing more, we just cleaned up, went to shower again, cuddled for a bit and then I went to my home. Fucking Auntie waited for me and came back only when I turned up. Sneaky lady.

While we were together she would sometimes do this. Go to my moms and drink tea there until midnight.

She did not get preggo, after this cycle she went on pills so we barely used condoms after all.

We were together until I got into Uni, It did not really survive long distance relationship phase, we ere really good together, it was just not meant to last

We still see eachother, not fucked up relations, we are really, really close, just no sex between us anymore.

We generally recognise that we were just teens in love

Like I posted earlier, no specifics shall be shared, neither will pictures. Love it, hate it, whatever.

No dinosaurs were harmed while writing this.

>reddit spacing
Go back. No one wants you here.

That's OP you nigger

That's not relevant to what I said, you nigger.

Cheer up, buttercup.

Lazy! Sad.

Trips of love

See, Jamal? It's not hard to do it correctly.

thank you for sharing your experience fucking a 15 year old girl.

Is this the only thing you do all day? I literally just came back and hours later I still see the same faggot reposting his fake as fuck story.

That wasn't me, sunshine.

Sorry. I confused you with a different faggoty little kid under the age of 25.

Virgin here. How is it that the people in these stories go from almost cumming in their pants from direct contact to pounding like an alpha chad for like 15 minutes?

You're so cute. Love ya.

Being gay isn't acceptable, no matter what the marxists told you.

You dont have to keep telling yourself that. Really, no one cares if youre gay dude. Just be free and happy....

>doesn't realize the implication of projection is basically just saying "no u" like a retarded toddler
>doesn't know what ellipses are for
>le "happiness is what REALLY matters in life" infantile worldview
Marxist upbringing checks out.

>marxist upbringing checks out
I'm actually a real life capitalist in both trade and belief system. So was my father. And his father.

But its true, being mad at the gays for being what you want to be is not helping them or you or anyone else. We'll all be much better off if you just let your hangups go and embrace the D you want so badly

>jamal pretends he knew his father in an attempt to defend his deviant lifestyle
>irrational "if you think lima beans are disgusting, you actually ARE a lima bean" faggot arguments
You're literally not even smart enough to be here.

>deviant lifestyle
Says the guy talking to the other guy in a wincest thread. Who the fuck do you think you're fooling dude? Only yourself.

I only came here for sauce on OP's image and call retards what they are. You need to stop making faulty assumptions, subhuman. Like I said, you belong on facebook with the other mouthbreathers.

thank you user. No incest fan but I enjoyed your writing.

LOL, so do you take off your purity ring before you surf Sup Forums or what? Your crusade against 'degeneracy' is really going great here in the epicenter of 'degeneracy' on the internet. Nice work. I'm sure your soud is clean for Jebus's second coming....