Thread for

thread for

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790/chapters/28436840
e621.net/post/index/1/fdokkaku
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is a poor way to start a thread

Do you fuck it, OP?

As a plush fucker, this is turning me on.

I've only fucked men before.

Oh. Darn

A 69 but eating ass.

>i didn't like my highschool career, the class above me and below me had most of my friends. class of 07 was shit, we could of had this cool '007 themed graduation, but no, it was (practically literally) gay.
Aww. I don't think my graduation had a theme, in my high school. It was formal and boring.
>out of highschool was some shit college and a year in there with a break. then i got my valet job out of sheer luck for 5 years, now im finally out of that and working my woofer job.
What did you major in, in college? And woofer job? Details please.

I forgot how cute Palmon could be.

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790/chapters/28436840

What if Sonic went to prison?

(Chapter 2 up)

Such is life. Hopefully I'll find a woman some day. Too bad my area is super religious.

Do plants count as furry?

i tried to go to this tiny tech college in soccoro NM, tried comp science of some sort, but it was so lonely out there... bad times...
then i tried some community college in my home city and that was also not very fruitful.

i work with an average 100 woofers a day. silly rich people get a doggo, cant take care of it because they are too busy being rich. so they drop them off at our place. Have to make sure all the puppers get along, pick up alot of shit, clean a lot of stuff, but im lovin it so far.

I don't know why thicc Zangoose became a thing, but I'm so fucking glad it did.

monster?

>i tried to go to this tiny tech college in soccoro NM, tried comp science of some sort, but it was so lonely out there... bad times...
>then i tried some community college in my home city and that was also not very fruitful.
Ah, damn.
>i work with an average 100 woofers a day. silly rich people get a doggo, cant take care of it because they are too busy being rich. so they drop them off at our place. Have to make sure all the puppers get along, pick up alot of shit, clean a lot of stuff, but im lovin it so far.
Too bad about the dogs, not having owners who care for them personally. I love dogs too, though. I saw a scary gore video on accident on Sup Forums recently though, where one dog bites another dog's neck and the bitten dog dies.
But dogs are super awesome. It's cool you like the job too!

e621.net/post/index/1/fdokkaku
Because he draws his waifu that way.

I guess.

the one in the coffee shop? yeah shit like that kinda concerns me because we literally have to catch that stuff before it happens

one this that amazes me about my job is how fast something can happen behind your back and even under your nose; mostly in the way of poops appearing out of nowhere, but other stuff too...

It's not just fdokkaku, it feels like 99% of all Zangoose in furry art are thicc as fuck.

>we literally have to catch that stuff before it happens
That doesn't sound sustainable. Is it really possible to catch it every time, forever?
>how fast something can happen behind your back and even under your nose
Dogs are fast. Four legs twice the fastness.
>other stuff too
Hmm?

you get used to learning signals and the problems dogs

we had this dog the other day that guards the gate. two corgis playing and running around ran into her on accident. she flipped her shit, and hard pinned one of the corgis. happened right behind me. had to react fast and get the little corgi out of there. no one hurt, but thats an example of shit going down.

Yikes. Sounds too stressful for me, keeping dogs alive.
I have two dogs, or really, my mother has two dogs. They misbehave and don't listen to anyone, except they listen to my mother occasionally. Sadly, while they misbehave around her the least, my mother makes me walk them the most. And the worst part is when they begin chasing after an animal: I cannot guarantee that any duck, rabbit, or cat will live.
It hurts. The dogs used to behave so well, I could even walk them without any leash. But my mom fucked everything up. I hate her, she destroys everything good in life. She made the dogs stop behaving.
Now I have to walk them on leash, and even then, they don't behave, and they're so strong, if they chase something, my only option is to let go of the leashes, or let the dogs pull me over and drag me in the dirt.
It hurts. Walking them used to be fun. And every time I walk them I remember how it used to not be difficult.

What's this, a crossover episode?

and when something like this does happen, every dog in the yard comes over to investigate, sometimes with the possibility of making things worse. out of nowhere, you are surrounded by 50 dogs all wondering what that crying was.

i love it, every day is an adventure.

we have a temperment test, so not every dog that come in is a total ass. most dogs are very social, some just tend to be weird.

Yes.

Deep down, these two dogs are good girls with good personalities, but they're just misbehaved and uncontrollable. Completely wild.

I love doges, but I don't think I would want the responsibility of managing free range doge boarding line that. Too easy for one to get hurt. My 3 gsd have had some pretty bloody fights when the new one arrived and they don't fight to intimate they fight to kill. It's bloody hard to separate a pair of doges when neither one will let go of the other.

Another thread ruined by renafags.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Another thread ruined by gatofags.

Another thread ruined by s/fur.

Another thread ruined by digifags.

Another thread ruined by Sup Forumsfags.

allright
off to work
:)

'Nother bread ruined by no one mare posting.
Oh well. Let's make bread great again.

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING MLP CANCER FAGGOT NIGGER CUNT BITCH SHIT ASS FUCK RETARD POPCORN MOOSE PENIS LIVER CUNT FART

See you!
Ugly.

Another thread ruined by furrys.

>hater

get fucked

>Another thread ruined by 3dpd

Unf

Please, the MLP art style is unattractive.

This

I should go to sleep. Nearly 13:00

>Sleep
>1 PM
Whoa

She's cute, I could picture her being a closet slut with a shy girl public image.

ಠ_ಠ

It's really late: it's better for me to fall asleep before sunrise. But I didn't.

What's wrong, user? Cat got your tongue?

A lot of styles are unattractive to different people.
I detest MDF and his style, but I'm not going to say you can't post it.

that pic made me laugh

Was is beautiful? Last I saw a sunrise was probably over a year back now.

did you see the image? it's disgusting as fuck

>south park cat moaning noises

Miles's art is ugly too.
I haven't seen one in a long time too.