Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
i.imgur.com/umOzDDo.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're upset about this, but not the nazis or daily mass shootings or, you know, the current administration actively trying to foment and profit off of chaos among the masses on a daily basis?

We didn't. Honestly, how many SJWs do you really think there are? It's like a pocket of people and that's all it takes to make people think there's an epidemic.

that's Barron in five years

I would rape her with no regrets.

Doesnt Europe have a similar problem with extreme feminists?

>the same weak bait thread every day
Oh Sup Forums, how did you let it get to this?
>her
kek

wh*te people love to fucking touch their daughters when they are very young...she loves the attention from daddy and brothers but then comes to hate herself from sucking their dicks. In the end you get Op's pic.

JUST look at her shes very confused and a lost soul.

>every day
Meanwhile, there's a new FB/IG fap thread every hour or WWYD thread.

exactly, yes there are some dirty hairy lesbians that want to kill all men...

maybe 10 total in the us.

who gives a fucking shit.

but a guy who sells steaks at a clothing store is now having baby tanties with north korea.

fuck it, bring on nuke holocaust.

STOP TOUCHING YOUR SISTERS AND DAUGHTER YOU FUKKEN CREEPS GET A PROSTITUTE LIKE THE REST OF US

Not really. They really don't care and don't get involved in politics. The Femnazi groups who walk around topless shouting at people are super rare. This shit honestly is mostly an American problem.

It's all trash, user. We're all racoons rooting through shit.

What is Europe doing differently? And do you think alot of the sjws here have a valid point?

Personally, I've never ran into an extreme sjw like pictures. Maybe really left wing Democrats but nothing intense

Kill it with fire

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST 2020

>but a guy who sells steaks at a clothing store is now having baby tanties with north korea
kek

you lie you gay faggot...europe is in the mist of a great migration and your wives and gf with be blacked and brownish very soon

>in the mist
Heh

Right triggers left, left triggers right. You niggers have gotten boring.

midst

There are no nazis and mass shootings are rare and president Trump is working to dismantle the problems caused by the marxists in this country.

You seriously couldn't put "midst."

Just shut the fuck up dude

cmon OP not all girls dress like this, and the one who do who gives a fuck. They are 50% of the population, of course you're going to find some weird people. pic related

They seem to have all the power these days?

exactly like every other country

extreme femnazi's is a US problem.

NO U

>but a guy who sells steaks at a clothing store is now having baby tanties with north korea.
You deflect leftist crimes by crying about president Trump.

>the nazis
We want more, they are the solution to the problem.

>leftist crimes
Like pierced noses and dyed hair? Does that stuff trigger you?

Germany has a lot of radical left SJWs as well, life here is one big competition over who's the most tolerant and accepting of cultures that refuse to modernize/assimilate into a western culture. Being anything other than far left immediately gets you branded a nazi.

That seems like an over the top defense of selling steaks.

Wetbacks commit the most child molestation.

How do explain Sweden?

i.imgur.com/umOzDDo.jpg

the guy on idiocracy money is running your country.

sepo cunts... i hope you end this miserable world while screaming about "leftists"

put them all in a gulag maybe?

you spread fisted cunt hole of a man.

Treason and self destruction of a culture.

Seems like a weak attack against president Trump.

That thing is from Canada. I remember seeing that

hahaha on point.

Good.
Stay mad cucks.

Yes

stay mad cunts?

no prob mate i will

Germany is so fucked, those 2 million migrants aren't ever going back.

It's not an attack weirdo it's an insult. Too much Ben Shapiro for you young man.

WHITE MEN ARE TERRORIST
BLACK MEN ARE RAPIST
BROWN MEN ARE MOLESTERS

each group of men creates hatred in a women and turn her into a lesbian

There are a lot more brown terrorists though..>.>

wh*te people have been terrorizing extreme fear, rape and distress for eons...

We fucked up and gave women the vote. Women elected clinton obama and bush. They ruined this country. Women only vote for looks. Looks are the last thing that matters.

you take that back or i'm gonna hide your post

>women responsible for Bush
Curious what you meant by this. Although a slight majority of voters were women over all, they voted for Gore over Bush. Better question: why didn't more men vote?

He meant that he is an ignorant retard who is totally talking out of his ass. I think thats what he was really getting at there

I sort of figured. I wonder if he was even born before the 2000 election.

You're thinking of muslim men.

No.
They created a better world for all the people they gave civilization to.

Ben Shapiro skays leftists like it's a bodily function. It's no wonder you hate him?

By saving the same picture over and over again, and the transfering. Usually a picture will show degredation and visible pixels like that.

I really don't need to justify every insult. You're conflating political arguments with petty insults on an image board. Just grow a sense of humor or be similarly insulting. If we're being honest, I actually haven't ever watched Shapiro, don't even know what channel or website he's on. I'm assuming FOX?

There are Nazis and Mass shootings happen every 6 days.

The US has no marxists in power, nor has it ever.

I bet they'll starr finding dead cats around the White House.

Was just going to kek post but I sort of think you're right

Rural people shouldn't vote.

>Autism

at least america is not as bad as europoor

checked

Keep watching vox, faggot.

yea

Who cares about antifa fags

It's just a bait thread. Nobody cares.

>Oh America, how did you let it get to this?
The last administration. Obama, not content in destroying our healthcare system and leaving our economy in shambles, turned our schools into SJW indoctrination centers.

Sweden doesn't have a feminism problem you dumb mongoloid fuck.

its not bait if its true

In what way?

How stupid do you have to be to think this?

>Its just a bait thread.
Yeah we settled that. This isn't some epidemic you dramatic shill.

TBH I like seeing stuff like this, imagine how butthurt that one is each and every day, it's delicious lol :^)

>XD

This. Thank God we have a real president now fixing that shit.

What is Trump doing to fix what Obama did to schools?

Just stupid enough to vote for the GOP.

>leaving our economy in shambles
You can say that again, democrat mismanagement it it's finest.

Look around Europe and your 42.5% white america user. WE are coming for you wives,gf, guns and your land.

Its time for payback

Who? When? How?

Brown shit "mist"

>this delusion
Sweden's feminist party has a strangle hold on their government. They wanted to outlaw men standing as they urinate
Almost all of Western Europe's defense ministers are women

Go to bed Vladamir.

HAHAHAHAHAHhaHAHAHAHAHAHaHAhAHHAHAHHAhahaahAHAHHA
they kill theirselves, good for womyng

+1. It fills my heart and soul with such warmth that libshits like this little turd will be feeling panic and suicidal thoughts for the next 7 years because of the great man I helped vote into office.

SEVEN MORE YEARS snowflakes!

>MAGA

lmao upvoted

Speaks and informs college campuses, YouTube, but he's been on alot of networks

MAGA
Fucking liberals are gonna be so poopedpants when they have no healthcare. Luckily #Trumpsupporters are young and healthy and don't need healthcare hahahahahahahaha fucking pansies.
>#LOCKHERUP
>#BENGHAZI
>#DRAINSWAMP
>#BUILDWALL

What do you mean? It's liberal cocksuckers like this little noodle armed twerp that got Trump elected in the first place, and will see him re-elected in 2020. The more of these leftards the better lol

>every 6 days

Nigga wut??
You got proof for those very inaccurate statements? No I doubt it

I heard in a lot of scandanavian countries the radfem thing commonly isolates a lot of guys and they end up either trying to get a girl from asia or suicide from bullying and ostracism.

Forgetting the biggest recession since great depression/10

>FOX
this shit is so tired. people trash foxnews and in the same breath jerkoff to cnn, msnbc, the daily show like they're factual news sources themselves

This. But there is a clear sign of cancer that's starting to form

>conflating insults with political discussions
>can't into context
Go back to facebook nigger, nobody cares about networks

This. Within weeks of being President he crashed the world economy to within an inch of it's life just to distract us from the next 8 years of his failures.