What's the worst thing that ever happened to you Sup Forums?

What's the worst thing that ever happened to you Sup Forums?

being born

there's always worse. i methodically like to ruin my life from time to time, especially after/while achieving some nice things and getting ahead in life. i'm a loser you have yet to meet b

I met a girl that turned out to be some RV/AV bitch

One time the car in front of me turned and didnt use their fucking blinker

RV/AV?

Are you ok? Seeing a therapist?

aw... don't loose hope. it can always be worse.
I speak from experience

Her father killed himself
She was raped at 9 by her cousin because her mother took her to the cousin's house and did not watch her.
Her mother beat her, insulted her, mistreated her, almost solicited for sex when she was 11.
She was almost raped at 14 by some dyke. She got beat up at school and her mother did nothing.

Her mother is behind all of this. Rather than my gf handling this shit, she is the weak little, Stockholm fuck she is. Her faggot brother did nothing and her stepfather did nothing. Basically, I was a second father for this bitch who has sucked the life out of me and made her problems mine. I had to be guardian, lawyer, all that shit.
I built a case on that cousin fuck, his sick parents and her mother and stepfather. I documented everything and went to the polizei twice on it. Now, I am a wreck with extra PTSD over her. Alledgely, the cousin got five years one one count of a lesser charge. For multiple brutal rapes of his own cousin. I want that fucking mother, aunt, and uncle charged. And I want her dead, tbh. She shouldn't even be near the mother anymore. Her school found out and the mother was busted so now the crocodile tears are out. My gf chose those abusive fucks over me and now is protecting them. I hope she is happy with herself. She destroyed my life and I hope she splatters a wall with her fucking brain cells like her faggot father who left her in this bind anyway.

Rape Victim/Abuse Victim

the first time I got a boner...and realised how big my dong is! ye that, it's a curse

I used to get locked in a closet with a water bowl and a tv playing telletubbies on repeat

You sound like you've got a lot of hatred there man. Maybe just forget all about her. Might be healthier for you.

On top of this, she fought me every step of the way when I deal with this. She wanted to let him get away. She did not forgive them but she would rather have ran from it in denial than deal with it and get some help. She even said I was creepy for documenting it. Her fucking mother ignored her birthday every year, called her a whore, etc.

The irony, the mother is why she was raped but this same bitch calls my soon to be ex a whore. Wtf. And this bitch is doing nothing. She wouldn't even tell her other family members. They still don't know. I am having breakdowns and flashbacks left and right and this bitch is still not helping me or herself.

Sexually assaulted three times. Once at 12, again at 16, and the third time at 19.

German or just too cool to say police?

I do. I fucking hate her, man. But I love her too. I'm so confused.

Austria.

Jeez nigger, that moment you can help someone out and all you think about is yourself. Why did you even make her your gf instead of regular friends

It's fucked up because part of me wants to marry her but fuck this shit.

You are the fucking nigger.

This bitch never told me any of this. She just fucking lied and then out of the blue, she bombs me with all this shit.

Dude you need to forget this bitch. You've got a lot of rage in you. She's not worth that shit. Just move the fuck on.

I wouldn't expect a person with a low IQ to understand. But when you meet an emotional vampire who is broken, wraps themselves with a pretty bow and it's your life wasting away, you will understand.

I have tried reasoning, leaving, adapting, ultimatums, begging, everything in the book, I have done.

I know. This shit is killing her and me. I am not a narcissist but I have to stand up for myself. When does my accountability end and her's begin? She is at fault for part of this. She lied and she said nothing was wrong in her home life. She had no red flags or anything. I am so bitter now, user. I was happy with her until she did this.

It's not your responsibility to fix her. It wouldn't be even if she had asked you to, which she really didn't. Living for someone else sucks, unless it's someone who really makes you happy. Which she doesn't. Find a girl who does.

I will try. Thanks.

i got married

Please bump my thread. Ama

How do I stop the faggot ass crying and rage breakdowns?

Dude or dudette?

Dudette

i gained consciousness

I hope you are okay now and that you stood up for yourself/handled it.

Has it completely ruined your view of men?

Well, I handled the first one. The second two I couldn't do much about.
Not really, no. It made me really fucking anxious in general though.

Well, I am proud of you, sister for handling just one. Some people just let it slide. Have you gotten trauma counseling?

Was it just random bad luck? Or does this kind of shit happen to people a lot more than I'm aware of?

Yeah, plenty. Still in it, probably will be for awhile.
It probably happens more than you're aware. First was a family member. The second was a boyfriend. The third was was sort of my fault, I'll admit, poor choices.

Did it feel good tho

My ex took my ps4, n64, sega master system, and my original snes and my pc.

Why didn't you get that shit back?

same person or different people?

Different people

Fucking hell m8. My ex took my master system and my Amiga 1200 and I've no idea where she moved to.

thats fucked. stay strong

Thanks user

I got into an elevator with a young woman today in south Sweden and she was afraid. I feel so bad but mostly i blame society for this.

Where i come from (the mining districts of north Sweden) women are (mostly) not afraid of men. Very dangerous men can pass by from time to time but we try to take them out or send them home before they can do anything and mostly we are successful.

There's one case right now where we are not sure if it's murder or suicide. The technical evidence does not go either way but if the same man is involved with another womans getting hurt he will really get hurt and sent back south.

They've probably grown to fear men because your country is swarmed with muslims going around raping at will.

Depressing thought. My ex got assaulted by two separate blokes so I know how badly it affects people.

Does anyone know how to diminish the bitterness and hatred I have?

Quitting smoking weed. Seriously. I started drinking more and more to compensate. Ended up with a serious alcohol problem. 4 years sober now. Can't smoke weed either because it gives me panic attacks. Can't drink because an alcohol.

Shits so boring now. But everything else is good with my life. So I guess there is that.

Sorry that happened to her. Yeah, it's fucked how often it happens.

Lexapro and drinking until blackout nightly

some sugar usually brings it down, maybe a little butter to take the edge off
but seriously, I would try to figure out the childhood of who ever it is you are bitter against. helps explain why people are like they are

I need a cure, not a treatment.

Fuck lexapro dude. On that shit right now, really fucks with my sex life.

I think dying is the only thing that will end this.

My dad died a few years back. It's caused my family to fall apart. I don't talk to my older brother, his wife or their kids anymore and I really enjoy being a good uncle to those kids.

My brother thought that everything should have gone to him when Dad died even though Mom is still alive and it didn't. So he got pissed and became a total ass. Sucks I don't have family I can hang out with.

19? Were you not old enough to do something?

Old enough to do something? What does age have to do with it?

>sounds like someones never been raped

I'm 19 and I was abused (not sexually) for years. Nothing I could do that would not backfire on me.

Sure she could stab the faggot or something.

There were several of them, not a lot I could do.

I guess he thought you were stronger at 19

I'm sorry

Thanks

Can I ask you something on the level?

If you met another girl in a similar situation, one who was more scared than you. What are things you would tell her/advise her to do?

Alcoholism

I'm not sure I catch your meaning...like how would I advise another victim to deal with the aftermath? Therapy, build a support net of friends and family, keep yourself busy so you don't just wallow in misery.

>I fucked a girl how I dont love
>she want to cum inside her
>I did she took the pill
>after a month she started to bleed
>I broke up with her
>after 2months she still bleed and we still see us
>Once I will pick up her to go to a comon friend house she was in the floor
>Call the ambulance
>In the hospital told me she was pregned and the "kid" wasn't in the right place cuting her from inside
>operation/abortion
>WTF Im could be FATHER?
>I date with her because I feel soo gulty to acepted to cum inside. She almost die for acepted.
>I dont love her
>I cheet her since that day with other girls because I can't broke with her for the gulty.

I'm on it too. I don't drink like that anymore. I swapped one for the other. It affects my sex life too but I'm married and older and naturally don't have sex as much as before. Kids RUIN sex life for awhile. Gotta sneak it in. Lexapro has made me much less of a short tempered asshole and less anxious. Would recommend.

Been on lexapro for over a year. I am slightly less driven for sex. The worst part is sometimes I can't cum at all. Like can fuck for 30 min straight, roll over and abuse my want for another 15 and there is a 50/50 chance of a shitty orgasm. Other times it is normal.

Here what I noticed helps
1)Take your dose in AM
2)Have sex early in the day. Late night loving has the greatest chance for disappointment. Morning or a nooner always seems fine.
3) L-THEANIN really helps as an adjunct
4) Skip your dose Friday AM and take your dose Saturday PM. That way you have the best part of the weekend for sexy time.

And the 2017 Nobel prize for literature goes to..

Take it in the AM? Man I've been fucking up. They told me to take it an hour before bed.

Not rubbernecking, but how did that come about?

I ordered chicken pakora once and they forgot my fucking chilli sauce.

> because I can't broke with her for the gulty

Feels, Sup Forumsro

No dude, its a tue story. Really Im fucked.

Fraternity party. You can imagine.

That's because it makes most people sleepy. It does a bit for me so I drink some coffee or a energy drink.

The sex in AM makes sense because your testosterone peaks in early morning. I take it in the AM because it takes a long time to reach peak plasma concentration. So I have until at least 7 or 8 PM before the side effects start fucking with my dick.

BITCH LASANGA

Alright, I'll try that then. My girlfriend will appreciate it, hopefully.

My gf could use some advice since she doesn't handle shit.

Dad died from lungcancer in front of me.
The feeling to see someone draw their last breath really sticks with you.

I don't doubt it, mate. I was just admiring your glorious prose.

Well, all that stuff I just said...she should talk to a professional for starters. Open up about it. Maybe group therapy with other victims, that can help build a support structure for her.

Haha with a low iq? That's rich saying that to someone , Your the dumb fuck still with her

>Was on July of 2016, 08 of July to be precise because my birthday its on 09 of July.
>I passed my bithday with her next to the hospital bed.
>I still haven't fell anything more for her but I'm still there

Morning sex. She'll think you are a stallion.

Also when in doubt wine her, dine her and lick her vaginer

Tnx, I write a lot because I studied history at the University and I'm in english courses since then.

How often do you think about it being your's?

same here

Wow you seem popular.

Oh, verpiss dich, schwuchtel untermensch.

Not very often anymore.
I had so many nights where the fear of not waking up again made me stay up all night.
Needless to say i got fucking depressed.
Dont care about any grammar or shit like that rn.
Thanks for the reply bro, im kinda lonely at the moment.

my coffee machine is like really slow its terrible.
been drinking my coffee black for the last twenty minutes i wanted to let you all know.

Time really does heal all wounds. That's why memory fades I guess. I had a fucked up childhood. The hurt seems distant now so I wouldn't change anything now I guess, but that wasn't always so.

having no motivation to please myself

hit me in the feels, bro. Hope you can do better one day

I make a gallon of cold brew once a week from a pound of coffee. Strain it through a old pillowcase. Shits cash

My dad died of a drug overdose when I was 5 while I was at school. My mother disappeared and has been a missing person since the same year my dad died. I recently found out my grandfather that raised me raped my mother, aunts and probably my sister. I'm the only girl in my family he didn't molest or rape and the only explanation I can find is that I was molested by someone else and that man went to prison. Maybe he knew I wouldn't keep quiet?

I'm having to relive my mom's disappearance because her cold case has recently become active again.

The revelation about my grandfather being a rapist has really fucked me up trust wise. He raised me until I was 15 and I trusted him more than anyone ever. I had no idea he was such a monster and ruined the lives of people I needed and loved.