/cric/

India require another 64 runs with 10 wickets remaining

South Africa 314 & 50/4 (24.2 ov)
New Zealand 489

Sheffield Shield Final:
Victoria 487
South Australia 173/6 (54.3 ov)

Reminder only casuals are watching a shitty international test instead of the elite muscular Sheffield Shield

Never really cared for cricket tbqh

Really enjoying winning test matches in three days lads.

FUCKING CHEAT

Cricket is a shit game

Vijay was out they didn't even take review because Smith wasted one yesterday

de Big Guy might well become the best all rounder of all time.

muh yung gunss

>not appealing

JUST

bangladesh are unironically a better team than australia, their batting line up completely blows aus out the water

Runsshit cost Australia this game

Ship him back to Yorkshire

UUUURRRRGGGHHNNNN I REALLY GOTTA *prrrp* urrrggghhh *fllllrrrrpp* MOVE OVER LADS *sprints to dunny* OH NO I'M NOT GONNA MAKE IT *ssplllrrrch* OH OOHHHH FUCKEN OATH HERE IT COMES *pulls down pants in commentary box* AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH *SPPPPLLLLLLUUURRRRSSSSSSPPPPP* *FARP* *FARP* *FARP* *PLLLRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSHHHSQLCHSQUELCHSQUELCHSQUELCH* OOOOOHHHHH *SSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT*

If Rahual was Italian he'd be Rahgoo

muh yung gunsss

why is the new kid in the slips anyway, usually its all the older blokes

>Matt Renshaw's gf
Literally fucking Maisie Williams

Didn't know Drake bowls for NZ.

shield final in the bag

domestic cricket > international cricket

Do you reckon they do scat together?

Because Warner is shit there

COLLAPSE

>Seth Afrika

he'll upgrade from that surely

Tamin Iqbal
Soumya Sarkar
Sabbir Rahman
Mushfiqur Rahim
Shakib Al Hasan
Mossadek Hussein

I literally challenge anyone to find a better top 6 than this, ever

I'm from the same village as Maisie Williams ama

Langer
Hayden
Ponting
Martyn
Clarke
Katich

Do you think his teammates make fun of him every time he brings her to the Allan Border medal?

tfw sky go is slow and you keep checking the thread

the poo ma

Not after this game

literally umpball:the players

the game has moved on m8, time you did as well

KEK

C O L L A P S E

That girl is more attractive than the guy. What the fuck is up with his head?

C O L L A P S E
O
L
L
A
P
S
E

BTFO

If both of their facial structure merged they'd have a normal shaped face

Called it

kato was no good at 6

would have hussey instead

>Poojara

ON YA BIKE CUNT

GET A BROWN DOG UP YA

Called it

>wearing sunnies while bowling
lyon getting ahead of himself

>That girl is more attractive than the guy.
That's usually how it works fag

>poominy
>bapooma
>mixing politics with sport

Weak, pathetic commentary team trying to put down the elite, muscular Sky Sports montage team.

it's an elite look

how are the saffers not begging de villiers to play tests?

>still cant sleep

>Rahane facing The Cum

here we fucking go lads

I N T H E B A G

I read the post as making fun of her for not being a stereotypical trophy girlfriend like cricketers normally get.

Why do Australians like American women so much?

There have been countless important moments in this series, but with every Indian wicket that falls in this innings, the catch dropped by Renshaw on the second evening here just becomes even more decisive

yeah going real well

setting him up mate

thicc

Kepler can't take his team losing very well.

it's all over for india

playing the long game la

AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT

What sort of wessel to you think he'll be using to get home?

Yeah Australia has likely lost.

AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT AUS GOAT

Stop getting my hopes slightly up! Setting me up for even more pain

By this time, next week Cummins and Yadavs would be bowling together for KKR

*bowls around the wicket at you*

The Pequod

What did Wade say?

*farts*

Ausgoat

"can smell you from here cunt"

When we think of God as the creator, we are thinking of him, most of the time, as a supernal artisan. Whatever doctrine we may be considering, whether it be a doctrine like that of Descartes, or of Leibniz himself, we always imply that the will follows, more or less, from the understanding or at least accompanies it, so that when God creates he knows precisely what he is creating. Thus, the conception of man in the mind of God is comparable to that of the paper-knife in the mind of the artisan: God makes man according to a procedure and a conception, exactly as the artisan manufactures a paper-knife, following a definition and a formula. Thus each individual man is the realization of a certain conception which dwells in the divine understanding.

YOURS BALLS ARE GOOD IN ALL CONDITIONS GARREE

From Kolkata pitch in New Zealand Series to Pune pitch. From Kohli's Daddy Hundreds to Pujara's Marathon Innings. From Ashwin's magic to Jadeja's sword. From Kohli's aggression to Ishant's sledging. From New Zealand to England. It has been a great home season for India..which is finally ending with this nail biting thriller series in the beautiful Himalayas

From Kolkata pitch in New Zealand Series to Pune pitch. From Kohli's Daddy Hundreds to Pujara's Marathon Innings. From Ashwin's magic to Jadeja's sword. From Kohli's aggression to Ishant's sledging. From New Zealand to England. It has been a great home season for India, which is finally ending with this nail biting thriller series in the beautiful Himalayas

Kek

not being made redundant lads

Your entire nation is redundant

two wickets next over

Cummins bought by DD so he will be bowling with Shami and not Yadav

Australia got outplayed lads

Covers just came on

waiting for the mitchell johnson 5/2 from cummies desu

Nations that are finished:
Australia, South Africa.
Nations that re in glorious ascendancy:
India, New Zealand.

too early to call la

well, fuck

Fuck SA's middle order

victims of their own success you could say

>Nations
>Australia

you mean the Queendom of Australia

I am starting to develop a feeling of emptiness as India's home season is coming to an end. Kudos to BCCI for arranging this wonderful season with new venues and exciting opposition

Who /cycloneDebbie/ here?

might want to look up the definition of the word nation mate

I'm trying to compliment your disgusting little country here, don't fucking backtalk me monkey boy.

walkcunt should have died in the cyclone

looking forward to the SA tour tbqh

nah mate I'm not a sugar cane nigger

whats the next Australian test series lads?

stay un-free bitches