LOLIPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPO...

LOLIPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOP

A O F Y

>Best
Lollipop (Ode to Jim)
>Runner-up
In Undertow
>Worst
Forget About Life
>Underrated
Not My Baby
>Overrated
Plimsoll Punks

Antisocialites in tiers

Goddess Tier:
In Undertow, Not My Baby, Lollipop, New Haircut

Stellar Tier:
Plimsoll Punks, Your Type, Forget about Life

Great Tier:
Hey, Already Gone, Dreams Tonite

>New Haircut
???

Look at this pleb

YOU CUT YOUR HAIR

I know what it is but why refer to it as that now?

So we could have this very conversation

Where can i listen bros, thought it wasnt out yet?

I didnt even knew it was out, damn

>Best
In Undertow
>Runner-up
Forget About Life
>Worst
Already Gone
>Underrated
Your Type
>Overrated
Plimsoll Punk

THIS PLEASE

I want to like this album and it's alright but the debut had a lot morr substance to it. Your Type and Hey for example are just so vapid and pointless

WHAT'S LEFT FOR YOU AND MEEEEEEEE

fucking newfags

sorry you're so proud of lurking this shithole for so long

lmao

RODE HERE ON THE BUS

heh, you will be no diferent

get soulseek you retards

>mfw I got to play the new album at a party last night

nvm I got it at kingdom leaks