My wife wants to divorce Sup Forumsois, what do?

My wife wants to divorce Sup Forumsois, what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XDXrP9HET2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Divorce her first

Checkmate bitch!

DO IT!

Throw her a congratulations party.

hope you are broke
because if not
YOU WILLBE

What was the reason?

withdraw & hide cash money. NOW

She found out about me and my boyfriend.

Every time she says the word divorce chuckle and ignore her youtu.be/XDXrP9HET2A like this video

Move to Iran and convert to Islam. Wife will be jihad'd for divorcing you. Then violently rape the nearest female. You'll fit right in

This.

Move on with your life OP, fuck that bitch. You don't wanna be with someone who doesn't want you.

First, I would ask anyone but not this autistic b/tards.
They are fapping to traps and create rate my cock breads...
There is no second point, this board straight retarded.

You have a wife??? nani the fuck are you doing here ?

Because she saw a group we coworkers have on messenger and she's triggered because they joke about being a cheating fuck
I don't have any
Fuck off i'm the real OP
Gotta think about it we have a son
Umm, procrastinating at work user

Dont fucking ask us its probably your fault

>breads

make some cheese pizza... post it here... recieve salvation

Kill yourself

That is a trash waifu.
Divorce and ask for compensation for the shit time you had with her.

Already broke
You sound like a feminazi
Can't make it how about buying it?
Holy shit can one do that?

Is that all? Are you a cheater or not?

Not at all, i don't speak with women other than family, i don't add random bitches, i don't even have the phone or anything blocked, just that group in which one or two faggots occasionally sends a semi-nude pic or a mysoginist meme

And she wants to divorce just because of that... are you sure she isn't looking for an excuse to divorce because she is actually unhappy with you or something?

kill her

Divorce is expensive because its worth it.

Yes, and you might be true, but I haven't cheated, I don't talk harshly for her, I don't hit her, I care for her, hell I even payed for her college tuition
Last option user
Well, it is hella expensive

You can try asking.
If you have proof, you fucked a bitch and you really get money this time.

Try using the card that she is asking for divorce for a very stupid reason and you never reached a common understanding even after having a baby.

Why are you still with a person like that?

OP probably acted like a fucking sponge for problem and never actually confronted them.

Will do user will fucking do
Um there could be lots of reasons, love, beta as fuck, we have a child, broke as fuck, pick one
Um that was like 50-50

That's sad man

Fuck that bitch.

send us naked pictures

Yeh sometimes it is
Like in what sense, cuz i already did fam
You might think i am the gayest shit but i have never taken any

Try to talk, and ask why happen to she and linten waht they say. I think

Op , divorrce her first

pay a nigger to off her.
less expensiv than divorce tbh

GET A LAWYER NOW

YOU NEED A LAWYER YESTERDAY.

I've seen so much bullshit happen where some bitch divorces a guy and takes half of what he owns or more. Seriously, protect yourself legally like right fucking now, or you run the risk of being financially raped.

>paying for ex-wife AND lawyer
wew lad

Unironically this. Be the first to file for it and you'll probably get a more favorable outcome. Speak to a divorce lawyer right now.

First step, and I do mean right now, pull all funds out of a joint bank account. When asked about it, tell them you lost it gambling. They cannot disprove it and they cannot count that money towards your worth. Her lawyer will be urging her to do the same.

You need to protect yourself. Even if your wife is not vindictive, her lawyer will get paid more to take you for more, so they will be pushing her to take you for all she can.

fpbp

46 yr old married for 22 user here.

Tell the college tuituion shit to your lawyer, you might get a break.

She just wants to get rid of your sorry ass, nice guys finish last.

Go be a happy faggot.

if she has already said she wanted one or handed you papers ur done. otherwise you could have moved assets to a third party to hold so when you get divorced there is nothing for her to take.
split the money...oh you are 100% broke
well ok she gets the hou- oh its in someone elses name
then the car...oh your dad owns the car?
but if you do this after she has given intent of divorce then not only will this screw you and whoever helps you over but the ruling will be way worse. you will be like alan from two and a half men in rl paying for whatever your ex wants

Like lay that divorce document on the table as if it was a fucking royale flush
Nice scheme
Yeh boi worry not
wew, my future lad
Sounds about right

Thanks wise user, and what's your secret, 22yrs is pretty good imo
About the car, my car is actually owned by my father, i was going to legally make it mine, should i stay like that :)

post nudes

leave the title oin your dads name. it i now not part of anything she can get. don not do liek this user said if she has told you she wants a divorce and seen a lawyer or has served you papers to start the proccess. the courts will in fact punish you for it because this would be the same as burning down your house if you were evicted. you will still have money counted towards worth and be made to pay it plus more back

bets thing to do is get a lawyer and get them to write up a split where you keep what you had before you were married and everything else is split even. this way any stocks or personal accounts you had that are worth big money remain yours and only items and money gotten during the marriage are subject to the actual proceedings

There is no fixing that relationship once the thought is in her head. All you can do is delay the inevitable and move to protect yourself. I know it is heart breaking but you need to make a few key moves right now while you still can. You can still try to make it work and hope for the bet but make sure to plan for the worst. Of course some of this will vary if you have kids, if you want custody, etc
- Discretely hide your assets. Nothing that she will be able to find with investigation. Anything from cash and guns buried in the woods to storing a few items with a friend.
- Hit the gym hard and start dieting. This is perhaps the single best advice I can give. It helps with peace of mind, helps fight depression, makes the rebound easier, and sticks it to her when you are living a normal life right away
- Don't get distracted at work. A lot of people lose sight of things when going through a divorce and suffer for it professionally
- Under report your taxable income if you are in a position to do so. This is one of the times where the benefit outweighs the risk
- Do not cheap out on a lawyer. No matter how amiable she seems. If your guard is down here the default terms will be in your favor. This happened to my dad when he was out of the country for work. Was too depressed and distracted to hire representation in state. She ended up with the house, furniture, and alimony for life.

This she wont challenge you again!

beat some sense into her , dont let her do whatever she wants , or have you alrdy lost your manhood ? i guess you have well then go back to your parents and suck on your moms dry old wrinkled tits

Also what state are you in? Can you demonstrate a cause if you have evidence that she has been cheating on you? She probably has and it'll make things more favorable.

Mexifag lmao
I am really thinking about it, i have been really really patient with her
Gonna save this
There aren't any faggot
I will leave him on his name in case of anything user

My dad is using this technique with my mom. She's been trying to divorce him for 7 years now but they're still together.

Fuck her dog