The decline of Holland

Everyone in Holland is in denial. I've said it before on Sup Forums. No one is willing to see it and no one is willing to act. The fact that the Dutch FA does not have a director, who is tasked with making though decisions should speak volumes. Dutch football has been operating for years not without anyone in charge or responsible for what is going on. Member share power and make decisions, but no one is ultimately in charge.

nos.nl/artikel/2165339-tovenaar-gezocht-om-veelkoppig-monster-bij-knvb-te-bestrijden.html
independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/holland-international-football-decline-total-football-a7653086.html
metro.co.uk/2017/03/27/wheres-it-all-gone-wrong-for-the-netherlands-national-team-6536334/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0Bp5sAz3hs
youtube.com/watch?v=Hz7eJj1VrbY
vimeo.com/51391314
knvb.nl/downloads/bestand/4045/winnaarsvanmorgen
youtube.com/watch?v=jZtPOtFi58g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I never realised how much hair Robben has on his arms. I guess it's true what they say about balding men, i.e. they grow hair in other places.

You deserve it.

This is what happens when you guys play clean, you should start cheating again...

hahaha glad the mexicans are coming in on ya nederland.

fucking LMAO

The good Holland lost that final. What a pity.

you were going to get fucked in extra time anyway

It's so weird seeing this happen to your country. I thought that only third world countries full of corruption like mine had such kind of management problems.

Well it's different sources, but the same result.
In 3rd world countries it's nepotism and corruption. In Holland it's incompetence and bureaucracy

We need a good coach, took KNVB too damn long to realize that. Also only LvG can fix young players

Lol the Dutch are a joke but you brown, bird food eating beaners are hilarious for still being absolutely butthurt. Must be really bad for you that the USA are better at football than you at this point, too

You have to many blaqs in you team desu , very bad work ethic on the pitch

Lol ok Congo FC

>In Holland it's incompetence and bureaucracy
There's a good degree of cronyism too. One of the problems with a lot of FAs is they're old boys' clubs.

Only one (1) pure blaq starter being lukaku , you have the same amount with boateng

Are you that Dutch guy that always posts the documentary about how the German NT got their shit together?

They haven't played nice since the 90s.

Don't you remember the battle of Dortmund in the early '00s?

That summarizes dutch style football ever since. They absolutely deserve becoming an irrelevant Belarus-tier team.

battle of Nuremberg?

>tfw half Dutch half Portugese

At least we don't run the risk of getting beheaded in our streets

>Khedira
>Gundogan
>Mustafi
>Boateng
>Gnabry
>Bellarabi
>Tah
>Can
>Ozil
>et al.

celebrating NYE in Cologne again

youtube.com/watch?v=m0Bp5sAz3hs

>TFW wanted Bergkamp, Overmars, Seedorf to win it all in 98
>TFW glad diving cunt morphs into a ball extraordinaire robben and butchers lost in 2010

youtube.com/watch?v=Hz7eJj1VrbY

Era Penal

>25years later

It's moneyball that's the problem.

While corrupt clubs stuff themselves with sugar daddy and illegal government money, Dutch clubs have been doing everything to invest money in infrastructure, training facilities and connections. While we invest in the development of players and the league, moneyball clubs come in and poach players away as young as 14/15/16. When a player actually makes it to the Eredivisie and he performs well for one season, he's fucking gone.

In the past most players that ended up playing for big clubs had a long history of playing with or against eachother in The Netherlands. Now that's no longer the case. Players can't grow, they can't develop properly, they barely know eachother on the national team anymore.

It's moneyball that is the problem, and the problems in the KNVB are only a symptom, not a cause.

The problem is this. Dutch FA wants 4-3-3.
1. the Dutch FA has no director and can not move on from cruijff
2. we do not have the technical player to play 4-3-3
3. everyone in the world knows how to beat 4-3-3

Sadly when the Dutch NT has some sucess (2010 and 2014) it was because they did NOT play 4-3-3

2010 - Van Marwijk choose to play 4-2-3-1
2014 - Van Gaal choose to play 5-3-2 or a diamon 4-4-2

Yes. vimeo.com/51391314
The sad thing is, the Dutch FA know what the problems are and have solution to fixing it, but no one is willing to act!
PDF - knvb.nl/downloads/bestand/4045/winnaarsvanmorgen

>Belgium's """""""golden"""""" generation
>only got to two quarter finals

Battle of Nuremberg was '06
youtube.com/watch?v=jZtPOtFi58g

Racist!

you just listed a bunch of literal whos who can't even make our regular XI

poor excuse, south american teams have had all their top talent poached by europe for decades yet they are doing better than you

Damn, you just blew his logic out the fucking window. Never even considered myself but checkmate

football evolved and you're still stuck in your old style but without skilled players

>for decades

There we go.

>tf
>tp

good post. a severed human head could never roll in flat holland. even if chopped off by a windmill. I understand.

>those flags

Going back where???

>accusing other people of not playing nice
>come from dive and complain to the ref until the opponents get carded land

DHT is responsible for balding and body hair growth, so yes.

The funniest part is that deep down the Mexican is 10000x madder than the memeing Dutchman

>Koeman and De Boer no interest in managing the Dutch National Team

how do we fix this shit?

You guys live next to Germany. Eventually you will start geting Allahu Akbared

>tfw half Dutch half Portugese

are you me

wtf

>a Frenchman nails it with a good, concise post

that's new

we hire Roger Schmidt and highgegenpressball our way to the Worldc up

Nope

And you live next to the USA so you will get shot anyways, discounting the war that already is going on there

why did you stop producing quality players?

>a guy from fucking Mexico saying some Dutch will get shot
Internet is a wonderful place

NO ERA PENAL

you already have the OG pressing coach in your league

>t.jean claude van barbosa

It gets weirder in real life, like Argentindians saying that Mexico is a shit country and yet CDMX is infested with Argentindians waitress...

There are only 10k Argentines living in Mexico (a country with 120M people) and at least half of them are actors or football players

I seriously doubt Mexico is "infested" with Argentines

Antje get your shit together. you were a worthy opponent and despite all the hatred you are still respected. A cup without the good old german-netherlands rivalry is not worth watching.

>the USA are better at football than you at this point

I bet they are, Abdullah

I'm balding and barely have chest/arm/leg hair

>tfw

Kek there are not 5000 argentinian players, and anyway the club owners brought them because are way cheaper than Mexican players.
Argentinians club are broke as the rest of the country.

Waffles have been warning you since Euro 2000.
No one listened
Euro 2000 was a complete farce for us,KBVB formed a plan for the reformation of youth training and the clubs and coaches executed it.

you wont qualify for 2018, 2020, 2022 most likely not for 2024, no matter what measures KNVB takes. It will take time,there's no quick solution, there will be a lost generation of players.

And this is only if you take action now.

Kek
sure man

Based Mexican

You got T*rked.

>This is a yellow card

>16M

what the flying fuck do you expect? it's a miracle this hasn't happened before now

Read

I rather Spain or Germany win it. you play beautiful football. All we know is dirty and ugly tactics.

The Dutch FA rather suck UEFA's and FIFA's dick.
The Dutch FA rather keep to the rules and not spend a single penny over budget.

To think that we were once rivals.

Absolutely savage

>Akbared

The decline of the dutch league is what's killing the NT.

Holanda wouldn't even qualify out of Concalaf

For now

I feel like something like this has happened before to a different country.

It's sad because my dad would always tell me how great the dutch youth system was.

>that flag
You don't really have legs to stand on anymore in this sport. At least America can get out of the group stage