How to tell if girls look at you because you are weird or because you are handsome?

How to tell if girls look at you because you are weird or because you are handsome?

if youre an insecure bitch who thinks he´s weird they will probably think the same. be confident as fuck and they will think you´re handsome.

If she looks at you the way she looks at these dubs, you're handsome.
>check em

I feel I am both. Hence the confusion.

if you feel that youre insecure youre insecure... man up, be confident in yourself and get bitches

learn what dubs are and then checkem

My question is not about insecurity but weirdness. I am not saying "awkward" I am saying "weird"

You're sounding like an awkward piece of fag to me, at least. There's no sense in helping a lost cause like you.

I don't need help. I don't plan on changing anything. I just want to know.

You are fucking weird, and people notice that thing. Even we did, and we aren't even in front of you.
Hate to break it to you user. You can still change tho, not all is lost.

How do strangers know I am weird if I don't talk? If they stare at me from a distance?

You body launguage usually says even more than your words, no kidding.

anyway, generally speaking, how to why someone is looking at you. Forger about me for a moment.

You can't for certain. You can only assume.

anyway, if someone is weird you don't just simply stare at him just because of his body language, right? Specific body language may be unattractive for sure, but not stare worthy, right?

Did she look at you with lust-filled eyes?

She wasn't one. It happens sometimes. And no, I don't think lustful looking is something that happens in a grocery store quite too often for example.

Dude, no one will STARE at you because they find you either weird or attractive. Those things just bring enough attention to do constant brief looks at you every now and then.

If someone is STARING at you he/she might know you/think you're an aquintance. Or maybe you have a snot in the middle of your face or some shit like that.

Fuck off with your pseudo alpha shit, no amount of confidence will turn ugly shit genes into handsome Leonard Dicaprio genes, likewise looking like a spaz but being confident wont help, might make you seems more sociable acceptable but you'll still be considering that one guy, not that one hot guy.

And to OP if you are unsure you might just be on the border of average and could go either to some girls best way is to try to make eye contact and smile or look approachable and gauge their reactions. If they recoil and look disgusted you'll know your answer

This.
For fucks sake Op, it doesn't work like that. If someone finds you attractive they won't just stand still and stare right at you.

you are straight up retarded. That advice is fucking awful.

I don't mean stare for a long time. Just until I look at them.

What if they are polite and smile back just to not offend me? No conclusions from this unfortunately.

I might have exaggerate with staring. I don'r mean like kids stare. I mean like socially capable adults stare until they know they got caught.

Can't it be both?

I highly doubt that. I don't mean weird in a good way. Not weird=unusual

If her dick gets hard she likes you tommy

Depends are you handsome or just weird?

That's my question basically. I just tried it to make it more specific so it would be easier to understand the situation.

Only you can answer it though, are you handsome?

Do you know anyone who genuinely believes that are not at least descent, even if they say otherwise?

Yes. Ugly people actually know they're ugly. Not ugly but not handsome people tend to eventually learn that they're nothing special but not hideous (so a few people might humor them)

Beautiful/handsome people will know that they are that.

Personal opinion is invalid while judging their own looks. I know of people who are retarded looking and think they are super hot just because they have large tits or because their muscled are slightly more toned than a 9 year old egyptian. And the opposite as well

You'll get people in denial and one's that value lesser things over the face but if you're talking 'handsome' then we're talking face.

If you are handsome or beautiful you know it.

In that case I believe I am handsome but not handsome enough to be stared at. "Stared" at

You can solve all this by just showing us a picture

and then that means that you're average not handsome

C. You're blocking their view

No way I am uploading a picture here. Do I seem retarded?
>and then that means that you're average not handsome
That's what I am talking about judging oneself's own look. For instacnce I genuinely belive I am above average although this might not be the case 100%

Why would anyone give a crap if you upload a picture of yourself? You're a guy

So? If I am weird I'll be circulating around anyway.

You're not that important - provided you're not a 1/10 and actually think you're decent and people are going to put you in ylyl thread there's no issue.