Have a heart Sup Forums

Have a heart Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15474873
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23169929
cancerproject.org/survival/cancer_facts/meat.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558046
cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57563739/study-finds-unsafe-mercury-levels-in-84-percent-of-all-fish/
shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/like-bacon--sausage-and-hot-dogs--too-bad--cause-that-stuff-l-kill-you--new-study-finds--174609721.html
nytimes.com/2013/04/08/health/study-points-to-new-culprit-in-heart-disease.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/3346666/Mystery-of-the-meat-eaters-molecule.html
nutritionj.com/content/11/1/9/abstract
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/calcium-and-milk/
news.cornell.edu/stories/1996/11/eating-less-meat-may-help-reduce-osteoporosis-risk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19232475
discord
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8061589
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vegans fuck off.

>Have a heart Sup Forums
Not a bad idea, faggot, it's been a while since I had heart. Should I get chicken or beef?

sounds yummy

I like vegans and am a fish eating pseudovegetarian 90% of the time. But vegans hate me because i am a beekeeper in my sparetime. Kinda sad, whatever.

i have to eat more beef? sounds nice.

What's your point? I eat meat because I enjoy it and I'm not prey. A shitty info graphic isn't going to sway me.

Effects of a long-term vegetarian diet on biomarkers of antioxidant status and cardiovascular disease risk. [Nutrition. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15474873

Vegetarian diets and the incidence of cancer in a low-risk population. [Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23169929

Meat Consumption and Cancer Risk
cancerproject.org/survival/cancer_facts/meat.php

Red meat and colon cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558046

Study finds unsafe mercury levels in 84 percent of all fish
cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57563739/study-finds-unsafe-mercury-levels-in-84-percent-of-all-fish/

Like Bacon, Sausage and Hot Dogs? Then Beware: They May Raise Your Risk of Death, New Study Finds
shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/like-bacon--sausage-and-hot-dogs--too-bad--cause-that-stuff-l-kill-you--new-study-finds--174609721.html

Study Points to New Culprit in Heart Disease
nytimes.com/2013/04/08/health/study-points-to-new-culprit-in-heart-disease.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

"Neu5Gc elicits an immune reaction that might contribute to a whole spectrum of human-specific diseases"
telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/3346666/Mystery-of-the-meat-eaters-molecule.html

Restriction of meat, fish, and poultry in omnivores improves mood: a pilot randomized controlled trial
nutritionj.com/content/11/1/9/abstract

Harvard School of Public Health ยป milk is NOT the best source of calcium
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/calcium-and-milk/

Eating less meat and dairy may help reduce osteoporosis risk, Cornell studies show.
news.cornell.edu/stories/1996/11/eating-less-meat-may-help-reduce-osteoporosis-risk

Milk--the promoter of chronic Western diseases
PMID: 19232475
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19232475

Are you too stupid for logic, though?

Not being prey is also a terrible excuse. You're not an instinctual animal.

Non-human animals do many things we find unethical; they steal, rape, eat their children and engage in other activities that do not and should not provide a logical foundation for our behavior. This means it is illogical to claim that we should eat the same diet certain non-human animals do. So it is probably not useful to consider the behavior of stoats, alligators and other predators when making decisions about our own behavior.
The argument for modeling human behavior on non-human behavior is unclear to begin with, but if we're going to make it, why shouldn't we choose to follow the example of the hippopotamus, ox or giraffe rather than the shark, cheetah or bear? Why not compare ourselves to crows and eat raw carrion by the side of the road? Why not compare ourselves to dung beetles and eat little balls of dried feces? Because it turns out humans really are a special case in the animal kingdom, that's why. So are vultures, goats, elephants and crickets. Each is an individual species with individual needs and capacities for choice. Of course, humans are capable of higher reasoning, but this should only make us more sensitive to the morality of our behavior toward non-human animals. And while we are capable of killing and eating them, it isn't necessary for our survival. We aren't lions, and we know that we cannot justify taking the life of a sentient being for no better reason than our personal dietary preferences

if you eat a vegan diet your entire life you will die

Everyone dies. Nice try.

Only 9 males every second? Seems like it should be more.

I work in egg processing just our company alone owns 2.5 million chickens. All non-gmo and cage free but theyre still stacked on top of each other. It takes a lot to feed just one country buddy, USDA always peers into our assholes when its regarding proper regulation, were sanitary and proper and usually humane as fuck but chickens still die all the time like dozens a day, and were omnivores too so get over it. Lol and you dream of crushing a market that's bigger than you realize.

Government statistics are pretty accurate if not very close to perfect. Regardless, what a sad, unemphathetic life you must live user.

Yes, let's all eat soy goys. Nothing wrong with a little estrogen

Soy phytoestrogens do not negatively impact testosterone. Refute me if I'm wrong, please.
inb4 you can't

Go try that argument on /fit/ and you'll get your asshole ripped in half. Please do.

I don't really think that about myself, at least I don't try to judge a person based on a few sentences. I needed a job they were the first to answer back, egg science is cool as fuck me. food processing factories are not greedy evil owners who rub their hands in the delight of being as inhumane as possible. At least not where I work. Am I an evil and calloused person for utilizing the limited employment opportunities where I live, I don't think so.

t. one of the vegan trolls that's been making those threads on /fit/

meatcucks are pathetic

Vegans join vegan discord

discord
.gg/U5D7tD

I bet if I look in the thread on /ck/ I'll see the same. Totes not a shill.

Nah. I'm one of like 10 that make the Sup Forums threads. Does that rammy your jammies?
Wow, you're a true detective. You can scroll and click links.

why are you so triggered by altruism bro

on Sup Forums it's baconfags

does Sup Forums have a vegan community?

i spend most of my time on /fit/

In the last month or so, yes.
unrelated: I often wonder why the bump limit is only 300 on Sup Forums.

Kill all niggers and the number will drop dramatically.

We grow meat because meat tastes good. It's not all about maximum efficiency.

>t. pic related

Fuck me, just reading that I'm getting hungry. Nothing like a nice smoked steak after a long day. Or something I was recently introduced to, the "Triple P"

>Sausage
>Cooked inside a tenderloin
>Wrapped in bacon

You're lack of argument and intellect is what Sup Forums has become. Newfags thinking trolling consists of sad attempts at triggering.
Nice try, buddy.

that's good. Seems like every board gets vegan posts now, /fit/ /ck/ Sup Forums Sup Forums

killing animals will be illegal in 100 years if not less

that's good. Seems like every board gets vegan posts now, /fit/ /ck/ Sup Forums Sup Forums /his/

killing animals will be illegal in 100 years if not less

10/10 would wife

Oh. My bad. You're thinking I'm wanting to argue with you?

Nah user, you got me all wrong.

I don't give a flying fuck about your beliefs of eating. Vegans are assholes, and that is fact. Want me to prove it?

How many times have you ever seen a carnivore at a party or event and proclaim to everyone that he's a carnivore. Then said carnivore judges harshly all those around him that don't share his beliefs.

Or that post stupid things like this on an anonymous board.

Vegans are dicks. Plain and simple. I'm not trying to argue anything with you. You have your belief, I have mine. Now eat your vitamins, drink your supplemental protein, fuck off and die. Amen.

Most vegetarians/vegans keep it to themselves in the work place. I personally have been ridiculed at past employers. I doubt you've ever seen that happen before.
Look at you, you came to tell us what you want to kill yourself with for lunch. We're just here spreading information. You came to troll. Thus, you've proven yourself wrong.

can you please update your report to include nigger babies slaughtered by planned parenthood? they're doing good work and i think they should be recognized for it

I'm not sure you understanding that

A) You're living in a fantasy world
B) How much of a pompous ass you sound like

I'm not sure what it's like where you live, but where I'm at a Vegan will rub it in your face that they are vegan. Should you dare eat something meat related or that's not clearly marked "Vegan" on the label...

>user, don't you know there's animal byproduct in that?
>Um. No, I didn't. It's delicious.
>Ugh

If you want to spread information and educate, why not do a better job? I don't care about animals. At all. I was raised on a farm where we slaughtered our own meat. I currently have a steer I'm fattening up to be put in the freezer. His name is "T-Bone" and he's an all black Angus. Don't come on to a forum that has Gore Threads asking us to "think of the animals."

Given you called me a newfag, let me show how I'm not. I use to come here every day 5+ years ago. Constant gifs back when MOOT ran the place showing lighting dogs on fire or bashing them with a shovel. Any oldfag knows exactly what I'm talking about.

Why not do a better job and tell us the protein ratios or that you can sustain without supplements via vitamins or protein shakes? Or health benefits. You can't. Because on a vegan diet you have to supplement your body. Even your Lord and Savior Jared Leto has to. I've been vegan. Hated it. I like red meat too much. Try to educate, don't just be the pompous dickhead you're proving yourself to be.

They will probably rub it in your face because morally they are above you and because you're a douchebag that likes to rub his lack of morals in people face.
I've already posted 10+ peer reviewed studies above. Feel free to read those. I have hundreds more if you want more.

I fucking love you. Well done user.

meat eating is degeneracy

veganism is moral purity

Soy makes you effeminate

Making me hungry.
Already had my bacon for breakfast but my Mrs is defrosting some nice steaks for when I get home for dinner.
Can't wait!!!

Jesus, this made me hungry. I fucking love veal. So tender. Lamb is amazing too, especially with a bit of mint jelly.

And your response to what I just said was, "Look it up."

Rather than having an intellectual conversation, you post some bullshit articles knowing damn well I can find "articles" that counteract every one of those.

You're the reason people hate vegans.

see

Peer reviewed studies are not articles.

See:
I'll hold your hand I guess since you have a problem scrolling and finding information.

Daily reminder women aren't impressed by you pussies paying someone to kill an animal for you

but women love a man that can hunt user
pic related i'm a bad ass

I'm capable of reading biased articles your arrogant cock gobbling fuckwit. You're still missing my point of why people hate vegans.

Nor have you combated my point of needing to supplement your diet. It's just "look it up."

I hope you enjoy your iron deficiency, your osteoporosis, and dying the same way the rest of us do.

meatcucks will defend this

You supplement your diet with B12 by eating meat.

lol why are you so triggered kosher boi

No.

There i fixed it for you

so if people stop eating meat all together, instead of living a short life those animals will simply not live at all.

this is what it all comes down to with animal right movements isn't it? rather not live than live and suffer. if only there were no animals. wouldn't that be great for animals?

>being so in the closet that you project your homosex onto the morally righteous

he could and would literally rape you, if that's what you mean by faggot

If we weren't meant to eat cows and chicken and stuff, then why are they so delicious?

You have been reported, everybody should do the same.

It's not that I'm triggered. I don't mind veganism. I've done it before. I can't stand people on either side of the argument that can't defend it without being assholes.

Or even worse, that don't have a mutual respect for the other viewpoint. I've done vegan before, I looked like a cancer patient so I had to introduce meat back into my diet. I'm paleo now.

If you're vegan, good for you. Don't expect me to feel sorry for the animals. And don't give me the answer, "look it up." At that point, you're shitty at having a conversation, you're an arrogant asswipe, I hope you eat the grass my meal shits on, and you're the reason people hate you. I asked for a conversation and to be educated. Instead, I get the village idiot that finally found where he fits in.

reported for false report
also to the FBI

Humans are great apes. We evolved to get our protein primarily from bugs and grubs and so on, as well as nutrition from plants.

Let's see vegans adopt that lifestyle.

I am told worms taste like bacon. Which means bacon tastes like worms. Because it's a delicious thing nature wants you to eat.

daily reminder that meatcucks are just shilling the meat industry because they're too stupid to think for themselves

Nobody asked you to look it up. There are quite a few peer reviewed studies above.

I would enjoy taking their powers, but chickens don't really have any. I'll just stick with the drumsticks, fried.

not gonna lie, it's pretty impressive how many vegan shirts the guy owns.

kek he got bobbied real gud m8

it is indeed. A truly amazing man

reminder to vegans to join the discord chat

discord
.gg/U5D7tD

You can meme all you like, it won't make the chicken taste less awesome.

>Have a heart Sup Forums
I dont care how my food feels. Bash it against a wall for all I care. It tastes the same going down

Go and google "HEME". Then go and google the difference between meat based and vegetal ones.

Then go a google "absorption rate". Next, go and google "Vitamin C overdose"

And, as a final step, red pill yourself about how a healthy diet only contains a 7% of meat. You can take all your papers and put them in your pocket, with my regards. All these "cancer" curses you trow over the internet as been proved to be related a excessive over consume of meat and correlated with unhealthy habits, in any case meat alone.

And, as a final kiss in your check, vegans are not moral superiors if they need to tell others "enjoy your cancer" or "hope you die because meat". Anyone praying for others misfortune or dead is a sick and awful person. If veganism make you that kind of person, i prefer to eat meat.

vegans are fags.

>getting jewed by the marketing jew so hard that you shill for 'muh meat'.

I go to my flea market and buy rats for only 3 dollars a piece, they're feeding rats for people with snakes, I use to own snakes that's how I got into this. But I get them and I release my stress on them killing them in different ways. I live a happy life at the expensive of a rat but I'm helping mankind prevent the plague :^)

The absorption rate is lesser but not by a large margin.
Kek, you should read up on nutrition there, bud. There's two studies above that do a number on your argument.

I don't need to read your papers. I have my gf, a nutritionist with more than 15 years of experience, and 2 magister backing me up.

You have papers an internet, and I have a professional. Your move, bud.

>nutritionist
>bachelors degree

>peer reviewed papers
>multiple PhDs
pick one
kek

>shitposter-s going on multiple boards to troll with vegan threads
>shitposter-s going on multiple boards to troll with bbc/cuck threads
>shitposter-s going on multiple boards to troll with "Drumpf" threads
They never fail and get guaranteed results.
How?

No trolls here monicka

What the other guy said, you realize pros are just ppl very well informed and with understanding of peer reviewed papers?

Is that so? :^)

Checked. You rely on your girlfriend to spoon feed you your diet? That's not very manly of you user.

- Processed meattrash lowers sperm count

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/

- Estrogen in milk lowers test and stops you developing into a real man

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

- Casomorphine in milk is addictive

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738

- Milk gives you prostate cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754

- Milk gives you acne

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483

- Heme iron in red meat gives you esophageal and stomach cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848

- Meat gives you colorectal cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/

- Eggs increase cancer risk even when adjusted for intakes of macronutrients or for other food groups

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8061589

Sorry, but university degree. You have internets and I have a professional. You don't have a point, resort in reduce her expertise. That's why people don't like vegans. You make yourself look like pseudo moral an intellectuals superiors beings, but, at the end, you will always act as faggots.

Do you understand the work and defense required to publish a peer reviewed study user? Ask your girlfriend.

As I said, at the end you always act as faggots. Enjoy your veganism, I will enjoy my healthy diet and meat.

Christ. You guys are full of shit. Walk into health food store and talk to the vegans that work there. They all look unhealthy, weak and ugly.
The only reason humans evolved was because humans ate meat and this whole nonsense about saving animals is nonsense. The only reason why there are so many chickens and cows and pigs is because we eat them. If they were useless to us they would have died out a long time ago. Furthermore, this whole "save the world" crap is pretty crap when you use computers which burn fossil fuels and is the result of exploitation of works, and hell buy tons and tons of vegetables and grains that are not native to your area that had to be shipped half way across the world on an oil running barrage.
Basically you pick one really random thing to get self righteous about and ignore all other moral and ethical arguments.
You are seriously all mentally deranged and it's why no one likes you or can stand you.

KFC hs opened in sweden now, they need them broilers

/Thread

But user, fat omnivores make up like 50% of Americans. >proof by example btfo
>The only reason humans evolved was because humans ate meat and this whole nonsense about saving animals is nonsense.

The claim that humans are natural meat-eaters is generally made on the belief that we have evolved the ability to digest meat, eggs and milk. This is true as far as it goes; as omnivores, we're physiologically capable of thriving with or without animal flesh and secretions. However, this also means that we can thrive on a whole food plant-based diet, which is what humans have also been doing throughout our history and prehistory.
Even if we accept at face value the premise that man is a natural meat-eater, this reasoning depends on the claim that if a thing is natural then it is automatically valid, justified, inevitable, good, or ideal. Eating animals is none of these things. Further, it should be noted that many humans are lactose intolerant, and many doctors recommend a plant-based diet for optimal health. When you add to this that taking a sentient life is by definition an ethical issue - especially when there is no actual reason to do so - then the argument that eating meat is natural falls apart on both physiological and ethical grounds.

Faggot.

>when your entire argument is based on emotions