Feels thread?

Feels thread?

Roll

what a briliand dogo

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

>selling my old ds games last week
>some guy wants to buy Pokemon and something else
>see his profile picture
>"hahaha, what a manchild faggot"
>arrive at his house
>very very small and messy
>he opens the door
>hunched over, like he's paralyzed, walking with a cane
>like really hunched, barely able to see me
>forgot his wallet
>he comes back out after a while
>take money and rush back to car
>cry while driving home

He just looked so helpless and sad. I can't imagine living like that. I feel like shit after making fun of him.

Wrong picture, dammit.

hit him up. Go be his friend.

why would someone want to be a friend of someone like him?

>Wrong picture, dammit.
Too late. You ruined it.

>be me
>lonely and emotionally crippled after childhood of abuse
>have 2 friends
>they help me get through my day to day life
>am very thankful for them always
>wednesday morning, oct 25
>friend #2 tells me they need to take a break from being my friend
>tells me im too clingy and sometimes i make them uncomfortable
>hide in bathroom and cry eyes out
>for a long time
>like, a long time
>seek help from one remaining friend
>says its true, i am quite clingy and sometimes uncomfortable to be around, but not enough for them to stop being my friend as well
>tells me its all going to be okay and they'll stay with me
>i dont really think i believe them
why dont i just end it

May I leave a bump?

Are you a girl or a faggot?

Give them some space, you retard. They obviously care about you but you're smothering them.

>on Sup Forums
which do you think cunt
what if they dont come back? i feel like ive already done too much damage at this point.

Oscar the stoic.

just b urself faggot lol

It's super effective!

that kid didn't reply to these posts

>i feel like ive already done too much damage at this point.
I doubt it. You'll be fine. Either way, you won't make it better by being even more clingy. Back off. Let them come to you.

Man I fucking hate these. Now I want to go spend the weekend with my dad.

Who the fuck still has an answering machine?

huh?

this

I'm alright I think

There's nothing to do. I've had people I care about more than anything tell me the same shit, and there's nothing to do. The best advice is to try to be independent and see the true affection from another human as a real gift, and not something you can expect. It's sad, it's really sad, this compromise. But there is no recourse. People break down. I suggest you find someone that needs you, so you see the other side, so you can learn to live with the phenomenon, but don't forget how you feel now, when someone else, some ugly girl, some needy friend, wants nothing more than someone to talk to.

everyone needs friends.

Wise words

samefagging

fugg

1. Make sure you can take care of yourself
2. Get young cat
3. Love and care for cat and establish bond.
4. Become a Crazy Cat Guy
5. ????
6. You're never alone as you now have your cat family and cat friends

>Be me
>in a relationship with a qt3.14
>been together for 3 years
>go on a trip together, first trip with a gf
>summer comes and goes, spend as much time as possible together make plans for the future, tattoos and moving in together.
>birthday rolls around, couldn't do much but she made it the best I've had in a while.
>A week later she breaks up with me.
>No warning, nothing wrong.
>She just doesn't want us to be us anymore.
>Don't know how to deal with it.
It's been a little over a month now and I don't know what to do with my life anymore...

>tfw my cat died around this time last year
f u g g

KEK

>Be lazy young college student
>Meet the girl of my dreams by chance
>We fall madly in love with each other, the perfect match
>Undeniable mutual love
>We move in together, plan our future

>Fast forward 5 years
>I dropped out of college and working full time to make ends meet
>She wants a baby right now
>There's no question that we'll always be together, for eternity, so I just put her off and put her off.
>She gets depressed, they put her on weird meds that change her
>She gives me an ultimatum: baby now or she's going somewhere else
>I assume it's just the pills talking, call the bluff

>2 weeks later:
>Get a call at work, it's my love.
>She met a guy she only knew for a week, she got drunk and they got married that week.
>I know it's the damn pills she's been on, fucking her mind up
>I calmly tell her it's ok, "you're not yourself, we can get it annulled"
>her "I don't want to" we're having a baby

>She moves away
>Emails me that she's sorry that she's off the pills that made her impulsive and crazy but she's pregnant and they're staying together
>That was 12 years ago.

It drives me crazy. It drives me fucking crazy to this day. No, these words don't even communicate the feeling. It makes me lose my mind to think about it. I've tried dating, inevitably someone that reminds me as much as her as possible, and I never found anyone else that could compare. It is crushing.

Does anyone want to hear the epilogue/sequel or is this enough feels?

Go on.

Yep. Pour it out.

yes sir

I'm really fucking sad today. Sadder than usual.

Tell me user

Went to the doctors today to hopefully start counseling/therapy for depression and other things.

There's a waitlist over a month long.

Holy fuck. That makes my problems seem like peanuts. I'm really fucking sorry that that happened to you user, that's horrible. I know I can't do a whole lot to console you over the internet, but.. Damn. I really hope things turn out well for you.. You'll be in my heart..

>when you neglect your kid his entire childhood and young teens and then expect him to want to hang out with you when he has grown up.

I know right

>look at left eye right eye seems to be growing
>vice versa

Some trippy illusion shit

either that or I am a hav a stronk

Marslow was a clever guy

bump

Bumping.

>20 y/o
>Punk/Borderline Emo
>Kissless Virgin
>Grew up in an unfinished, partially constructed house.
>Fired from shitty job due to my antisocial behavior
>Tormented in middle school, by literally the entire fucking school.
>Constantly humiliated in high school.
>Most hated in my town and county.
>Shit grades thanks to emotional death, no motivation
>Didn't get into any college.
>Severe Social Anxiety, depression, etc.

Fuck I hate myself. Don't fuck up your life Sup Forums. Go out, make friends, have a laugh. Being lonely kills.

It hits me in the heart.

>I've tried dating, inevitably someone that reminds me as much as her as possible, and I never found anyone else that could compare.

You couldn't find anyone who could compare to a crazy nutjob who got dumped you and got married in a week just so she could pump out a baby?

Remember that this girl you're missing in your mind didn't really exist. You're chasing a phantom. I know how that feels, everybody's first love is still like that their mind a little bit. Because when you're young and dumb you fill in the gaps of the person you're dating with your IDEA of who they are. Who you want them to be.

When you're an adult, you're more realistic. And finding a girl you can have a realistic, truly MUTUAL relationship is amazing, and much better than that dumb puppy love shit you experience in your teens and early 20s.

You can definitely find a girl who's better. You've just got to put yourself out there more, and work on your own happiness and confidence and self-worth first.

If his problems make yours feel like peanuts, then what are your problems? Because his problems are truly peanuts.

>I continue on with my life as best I can, always keeping my failure as a human being in the forefront of my mind.
>I eventually pay off my student loans and go back to college
>By then I'm isolated and alone with few friends, so I pour myself into school, and do great
>Graduate with my Associate's degree, go on to University
>Eventually get a great job that I love.
>5 years ago, have enough saved to start looking for a house
>Still thinking of "Her", she was an elementary school teacher, and wanted a big family.
>I find a place in the best school district in the entire area, she would have loved it. Great place for a family when I meet someone. Great place to raise kids

>Fast forward to 2015.
>Meet a girl I used to go to school with, actually went to the same school me and my ex had gone through, and she was the same major as her. Even looked like her
>I can't help but get feelings for her, and we start dating
>Things go well, she's a divorcee wtih 2 kids, but I don't mind, I'm lonely.
>Over the next couple of years, things go great, we talk about marriage, about moving in together in my house, about more kids. I feel good about life
>She's staying at my house like 4 or 5 days a week, kids have their own room, I feel like I have a family
>She texts me from work one Friday afternoon "We need to talk, can I come over after work" I'm floored because she's never said that and she always comes over after work.
>"What's wrong?"
>Doesn't tell me
>She arrives
>"I feel like you're taking me for granted, and my family says I should break up with you"
>Tell her we can work through it, that I didn't know, that I can be better.
>"No, it's too late, I don't love you anymore"
>me:"but the kids -"
>her: I'll tell them, don't ever contact me again.
>I'm in tears by now, she says there's nothing else to talk about and leaves
>I text her loving note,"We can work through anything"
>Hasn't replied or answered since
cont.

Post was too long so had to continue here.

>Keep sending texts, calling, emails, never a response.
>Everything in my house reminds me of them and my loss
>A week passes, nothing, another week, nothing, 3 weeks, nothing.... after two years, she drops me like nothing.
>I know the kids must be very sad, I was like their dad
>Just nothing

That was just earlier this year. The story has quite a surprise twist if you all are interested in the rest of the story between then and now.

What a fucking bitch. All fucking women are like that, she probably just found some fucking black dude and became encroached with his attitude and BBC.

Women do that, they break your heart, fuck with your emotions. Only "Alphas" (abusers) get treated with respect. Women are fucking evil dude.

twist please

That's a whole lot of you not taking any responsibility at all for your motivation and grades. I'm not saying you didn't have it hard. But that doesn't excuse you either.

If you think life is hard now at 20, just wait until life REALLY knocks you on your ass.

Wait until you have kids, and you lose your job, or your wife gets cancer, or you get a disease that makes you unable to work more for the rest of your life (like myself, for instance).

You're 20, man. There is plenty of time to start over. Go get some help. Go tell your mom or dad you need help and go see a counselor. They will do sliding scale pay and you can ask around and find one who does it for free or very little. I know because I've had to do that myself in the past.

And start spending some of that time you spent shit-posting on Sup Forums or playing video games, and start studying for the SAT again, and try to get into a community college with your better score.

Then you can transfer to a real school after two years if your grades in community college are good.

Life is always going to be hard. You've got to grind your way through it. And if you can't, then get the help you need until you do. Don't just sit in a holding pattern. Because you could suddenly wake up and now you're 30 instead of 20 and nothing has changed.

You still got lots of time to "get better", my dude.

You are 20 years old, my dude. You are still young. A lot can happen in even a year. Keep your chin up.

>found some dude

That's what everyone tells me. She hasn't talked to me since, so I'm just left guessing.

Not having kids, nor a wife.

What happened to you?

Hard to do that when all of the odds are stacked against me. I'm in the pits of hell socially.

She just sounds like a cunt that you are better off without. She doesn't have the maturity to be in a relationship if she never told you her problems with you and just let the resentment build up until she left you, instead of working them out with you like you do in a good relationship.

Definitely too bad about those kids though. She'll probably repeat the same pattern and fuck them up again.

Your soul is tortured user... I'm truly sorry for you. I wish there was something I could do to alleviate your pain.

Fucking clean yourself up and quit that cringy edgy emo/punk phase, you're 20 for gods sake, act like it.

Get your fucking shit together.

It takes effort and dedication to overcome constant humiliation and torment, but it pays off. I should know.
I didn't have a jolly good childhood or teen years either. I didn't do well at school either.

Now I am 24 and I have cleaned up my fucking act. I don't go around in dark hoodies with my head in the floor with a defeatist attitude, never saying a word.
I found something I do well, really well, top of my class.

You can too, with some dedication and effort.

Fuck the odds! Go do the things you want to do! And if you don't know how to do them, ask someone or look it up. Try to learn from your past self, instead of thinking you will always be miserable.
And start exercising and set goals. Ex: I want to be able to do 100 pushups in a day.

multiple sclerosis

I'm not like most other "punks", I don't self-harm and shit like that and: "tipe lik dis XD."

That's the good thing for you, you found something you do well. I haven't found anything of the sort.

hello son welcome to anons shool for growing up.

First. get naked, sit infront of your mirror and look at yourself for about few minutes
are you, too hairy, smelly, fat or anything else?
Well mate its time to hit the gym for you, ask the gym trainer for tipps and come regular. it has to become a habit but before you do that

get dressed in your normal clothes
go to the mirror
look at yourself. Try to imagine yourself as a stranger you just saw on the Bus
Are your clothes clean and whole?
Does it look.. weird?
If the answer is yes you should go to the local H and M and get decent clothes son
Ask the barely motivated sales person, they hate their jobs and their lifes but they usualy are okay with explaining

About the "Youre sometimes cringy"
if its neither your body nor your style its what you say.
Now the best way to "tackle" that issue is to wait before you talk, tro to do the following

1 You want to say something
2 Inhale and think about what you want to say
3 be critical, does it make sense, is it dumb or something none of your friends would say? Then dont say it. If it makes sense and ads something to the conversation you should go ahead and speak

dont worry about awkard pauses, most people cant deal with them properly and will try to fill the gap bythemselfes while you might aswell take your time to think

TL;DR
Cleanyourself up
Get Fit and Healthy
Think before you talk

>cringy"
i think you misread user.

I was talking about your outward appearance. When people say they are "punk" or "emo", people visuallize a certain style of dress. I really fucking hope you don't dress like that and color your hair black or whatever cringy shit emo and punk kids do these days.

You don't exactly sound like the type to even look or try things out. Did you?

That's horrible. Seriously.

>mfw i write long as text concluding in "Think before you talk"
>I misread the fucking post

fuck me its time for suicide

still, go to gym and sociaize

Not really, I don't try things out. Especially considering the fact that I have giant fears over things.

I haven't got piercings/dyed my hair/wear spiked armbands or any of that shit. It's mostly just darker clothes really.

>Exactly one month after the sudden breakup earlier this year
>Start a profile on a dating site, but feel sick and anxious about it.
>I try to talk to someone, but it just feels so fake, so desperate
>I sit down and play Last of Us, get to the middle of the game, where Joel basically dies and Ellie saves him and it cuts to winter
>Sit there and think about that for like 30 minutes.
>Realize I hate the dating profile I made, I hate the distaction, I hate the fake plastic people, just done with it.
>Log in and delete my account immediately
>Switch tabs and check my email
>It's an email, it's not spam... It's not from a dating site, it's... it's...
>IT'S HER
>My dream girl I met as a freshman in college 17 years ago.
>She wants to talk
>She had a dream where I came to her
>She woke up and remembered my old email.
>Call her, and talk to her
>Melt, all but literally. Just melt... it's really her
>Her husband is an abusive alcoholic, hit her and the kids and even went to prison
>She turned to drugs, she's chronically sick now, bad teeth, health problems
>I don't care, I just want to help her, in any way.
>She says she wants to be with me.
>Literally I can't sleep that night.
>Joy I haven't felt in years bursting from my every thought of her.
>meet up, it's like we're kids again
>She comes to my (our) house and stays, decorates, irons my clothes, has dinner ready when I get home from work.

>Special surprise twist
>The baby she had 12 years ago was mine. :-D
>I'm a dad!

Aww shit, guys, I'm tearing up thinking about it. I honestly believe it's a miracle from God. We know who we're growing old with. My friends tell me I could do better, but they don't see what I see. When I see her now, even sick, even skinny, even old and saggy, I see nothing but a radiant beauty from when we were college kids. My special girl that I wasn't man enough to keep once upon a time came back! I thank God every day.

Just broke up with my gf of over a year. I'm going to Aus for 6 months and don't think i'll be able to hold a relationship through a screen

She was willing to wait 6 months for me, but i blew her off.

She must hate me, she was willing to put her life on hold but i'm not strong enough.

I've never loved someone like her, fuck

stop dreaming user

If you don't look or try things out and work on overcoming your fears, you will only spiral deeper.
I have had some setbacks too, even with what I am doing now. I started at a way higher academic level that I wasn't ready for. So I dropped lower and I am excelling. No shame in that, when I am done with this I will be ready for the higher level.

Truth is, you wont immediately find something that you are just going to breeze through. Trying some things are going to be tough for a while but it is worth it.
You might even find that you are really good at things or really like some things that you couldn't have imagined yourself doing before trying it out.

well, maybe you should consider adding some color. Outward appearances means a lot on how you are judged by other people.

Well hey good luck with that. I would honestly advice caution, you don't want to be fucked over again. Play this as conservatively as possible.

>Play this as conservatively as possible.

It's too late, I'm all in. She could kill me in my sleep now, and I could die happy.

Are you really this fucking retarded?

Definitely, why do you ask?

Holy fuck the edge

You.. Don't fucking get back together with a woman like that, jesus christ. You're merely the back-up plan. When she is back on her feet again and finds someone else she is gone before you can even spell rope.

Did you at least do a paternity test on the kid so you know she is telling the truth? Otherwise enjoy raising your wife's son ya cuck

more edges than bismuth

Children are still being sold into hard labor