Do you fear death Sup Forums?

Do you fear death Sup Forums?

I fear the way I might die, but not death itself.

can't wait
just develop a masochism fetish

"there is nothing"

I'm terrified of it, the idea of no longer having consciousness is harrowing to me. I get that I won't mind when I'm dead but I mind now, if you get what I mean.

I fear life not death. Not accomplishing anything before my expiry date.

I look forward to the void of nothingness so nein

I fear the pain that leads up to it i hate pain but death is sweet it os the absence of all pain. No one in this life could ask for a more peaceful sleep than the slumber of death.

>thinking a lot about killing myself and had sex
>when i finish of jerk me off, i just want to die so bad
>but i have fear of feel an unsufferable pain when death come to me
>and also have fear of stopping jerk me off because maybe it's the only thing in the whole world that keeps me alive

i think i have fear to the pain

Not as bad as you think. Torture yourself with the idea then. Run in circles.

Death is nothing to be afraid of, it will will to us all. Its your legacy that will prevail, were you a good person who people will remember or were you a bad person who people want to forget.

Follow-up question: What do you think happens after you die? The eternal sleep? Reincarnation? 72 virgins waiting for you?

I fear what might be on the other side. If I found out for sure that it was just once you're dead you're dead then I would probably be getting more and more tempted to take the easy way out the older I get.

No. The process of dying might suck, but death is nothing to be afraid of.
Usually you get buried or cremated.

I'm afraid of living. Yes, i'm studying a thing i love, i will probably love working on it, hopefully i will be able to create something awesome, do something meaningful but still, in the end i'm just going to die anyway, so what is the point of doing anything at all.

I don't really fear death. Just makes me sad that I won't have time to play as many vidya as I want to.

Because you enjoy it.

Yea, but that wont change anything, i will still die and nothing i did will basically matter for me.

Try to come from with a sense of "if I'm gonna die one day nothing really matters, my existence is temporary and the so is pain" I used to get real shook when I was a kid about death and the fear of nothing. Now it's just more of a meh nothing matters anyways so. (Assuming you aren't religious)

When the reaper will look into my eyes i intend to stare back. Because he who looks into the abyss becomes the abyss!

This.

>mfw I'm already dead.

Everyone fears death. Everyone says they don't care but in the end everybody doesnt want to die. Admit it or not, you'll bow to death eventually

What is there to fear about death? Dying can be horrifying, but not death itself.

Not really, I don't really fear death. I fear the fact that I'm gonna stop living.