What is the worst thing you've ever fapped to?

What is the worst thing you've ever fapped to?

Ur mom

Have seen my aunt and grandma naked. Happened years ago and still fap to it.

"Worst" thing I regularly fap to is loli, but half of Sup Forums seems to think that's the worst imaginable thing in the universe and the most despicable act possible.

THIS

Some isis video where they are burning a gay guy and he pulls off orange jumpsuit and you can see his nice low hanging balls.

Horse and dog sex... But the girl was hot so it had that..

Maybe this. Worst is relative

Some futa hentai

probably this

Scat

dude what

*Best

what the fucking shit

Some doujin where this little girl was a prostitute or something and an old guy wanted to fuck her but she had a body guard so the old guy came back with a friend and beat the shit out of the body guard then the two beat and raped the girl. Blood. Violence. A2M. Vomit. All the high points. Been trying to find it again but can't remember the name.

Ive seen worse, but... this is a good one!

maybe at /r/ ?

Probably armpit hentai

Btw, check em.

Pretty tame stuff, actually. Mostly underwear models in Sears and JC Penneys catalogs from the 1960s. Oh, and Gilligan's Island when Ginger and Marianne were on.

lmao get your shit together

horse cocks

sauce?

My little pony anal vore

Woke up after having a dream wherein I fucked my sister. I had a massive hardon that wouldn't go away. I went downstairs onto my computer and masturbated to creampie videos while imaging it was my sister and I fucking.

all I'm gonna say is there was a grey cat

Bestiality and lolicon, I feel like a shit.

I beat my meat to Bitcoin.

Daisy's Destruction... Because muh edge.
Feel kind of shitty about it when I remember.

Three guys beating thd shit out of this black guy , not even gay but just felt right

I fapped to nude pics of myself

I fap to bukkake sluts and imagine them being pregnant with my kid and only doing this for us so that we have money. she comes home uncleaned and does it with me while still smelling from all the guys that jerked off on her.

The Gravemind from halo

Source? Fat old white women are my curse

What a fool we have, what a wretched fool we have!

I want nothing more than to throat a dickgirl

absolutely would to that too while shes cumming I would deepthroat her

Listening to mum and dad fucking. Ear on wall. Prick in hand.

I filmed myself fucking myself with a soap bottle so i could watch it over while jerking off