I’m naming my cows in Stardew Valley after big-titter celebrities

I’m naming my cows in Stardew Valley after big-titter celebrities.

I already have Hendricks, Atwell and Dennings - what other names should be in the mix?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Winter

Ariel Winter

Parton, Dolly

Salma, Hewitt, Upton

>naming your cows.

You'll get over that after a few years.

ScarJo

>>filename

connely

Has no one made a game like Stardew Valley, except you’re capturing women and turning them into cowgirls and sheep girls and chicken girls for fun and profit?

Imagine being able to threaten to turn the female NPCs in the game into livestock, too, if they din’t offer occasional discounts on their wares or whatever.

I dont think Nintendo would go for that.

Maybe Xbox.

Good choice on hendricks

A shame there’s no other celebrity in Hollywood who is as perfect a hucow as Hendricks is. If there was ever a cowgirl plague, you can bet she would be patient zero.

Alexandra Daddario

scarlett johansson

Charlotte McKinney

Gregg "Opie" Hughes

Elizabeth Hurley

Love those udders. They aren’t particularly huge, but they’re just perfectly shaped.

Shannon Elizabeth

Monica Bellucci

Katy Perry

susan sarandon's got them big ol granny titties

Is Hendricks THE biggest titted major celebrity in Hollywood today? Most of these other women would easily lose in a milking contest.

Must rape tittys

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

Goddamn, those udders were made to jiggle at the end of an industrial milking machine.

This is a good thread

OP are you stealing my idea about making ice cream from the milk of titcows? jewcows especially...?

what about patient plastic

fake news

Sofia Vergara

imagine getting your cock between those

Has it been proven that she’s work done? Because she’s altogether way thiccer now than she used to be, and those fat dugs could be natural part of that.

oh im sure your shitty podcast/song will get 1M clicks, just if you keep spamming this gay shit on 4channel/B/

Owning and operating a celebrity hucow farm has got to be a pretty popular fantasy, right? The real dividing line is whether or not guys are fantasizing about the hucow being there willingly or kidnapped and transformed against their will...

post the pic of Hayley COWED

Whuzzat?

unf

nvm wrong user
yes

What’s her name?

fake tits don't jiggle like this.

Now I’m picturing Atwell either beaten up/defeated or photoshopped into being a literal cowgirl, both of which I wouldn’t mind seeing.

good point actually user, are there any beach bikini gifs of her too to confirm 100?

When a normal-sized woman has vast lakes of wobbling titflesh sticking out perpendicular to her body - hnnnng

it's a pic of her that an user did and he gave her the cow ears and the cow spots and also one of those weird nose rings they give cows sometimes. dunno why I didn't save it

Fuck now I’m fantasizing this combined with and imagining if a cowgirl plague really did start sweeping the globe - would it be hotter if all the biggest titted women in the world (celebrities included) got infected first, or should they somehow be saved for last so they can spend an extra few weeks dreading how bovinized they will be?