Lebron has surpassed Jordan

Lebron has surpassed Jordan
Prove me wrong

e b i n
b
i
n

such obvious shitposting doesn't warrant serious response but here we go

by points, championships, mvps, finals mvps, scoring titles, dpoy awards you are wrong

Lebron has already played more basketball than MJ yet has accomplished a lot less

Lebron is battling Kareem and Magic for 2nd place

>played more
He's played 13 seasons, Jordan played 15
Jordan also has only 1 play off win without Pippin and needed Rodman for the second threepeat

>1 less DPOY
>1 less MVP
>3 less Championships
>3 less Finals MVPs
>4 more losses on the biggest stage, the Finals
>4 less All-NBA defensive teams
>9 less scoring titles
>3 less Steals Leader titles
>2 less Dunk Contest titles
>1 less All-Star game MVP

>1 less DPOY
>1 less MVP
>3 less finals MVP
>2 less dunk contest titles
These are awards that get voted on; nothing but a popularity contest.
>4 more losses on the biggest stage; the Finals
Every season you don't win is a loss. Jordan is 6-9 and had a significantly better team. When he left the Bulls the first time they had two less wins the next season and were a shot away from the finals

not an argument. I'm not sure why you're upset by some black american sport. Statistics show you're wrong - saying they don't matter is not an argument

>statistics
Which stats?

you're underage and didn't watch Jordan
there, I proved it
anyways if you want a better argument... LeBron never reached Jordan's highest point (2015 finals were close but he lost that), and Jordan never reached LeBron's lowest point (2011 finals and 2010 ECF)

>1 less DPOY
>1 less MVP
>3 less Championships
>3 less Finals MVPs
>4 more losses on the biggest stage, the Finals
>9 less scoring titles
>3 less Steals Leader titles

Interesting how he attacks statisics and awards as a popularity contents - yet he hasn't showed any argument on his view.

His argument is that James is better... because he thinks he is

Jordan has 1 playoff win without Pippin, Lebron carried Cavs to the finals
Like I said, I shitload of useless awards that are voted on. I want awards that people objectively earn

Here's a stat
1: The number of people that have lead a playoff series in points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks
Lebron James

Do you think winning the Leagues most prestigious awards mean nothing.

MVP awards, Championships and scoring titles mean nothing?

Is this your argument? Or is this just one of them?

can you provide evidence that shows James is better than Michael?

>plays in babby sports entertainment league
>still has a fraction of MJs rings
Have a (You) you disgusting cunt

You ignore what I said, another 1: play off wins without Pippin, or 2: difference in wins when Jordan left. Here's another 1: Only player to be in top 10 points and top 20 assists
When Lebron left the Heat they fell apart and when he joined the Cavs they went to the finals. And yes, I don't care that much about MVP. Jordan probably should have won it twice as many times as well as Lebron and the fact that Harden and Westbrook are being mentioned this year goes to show how much a joke the award is

>can you provide argument?
>here, take it
>no, that's not valid
>then this one
>I won't accept it either
kiwi's first attemp at trolling Sup Forums

>Jordan in his first year take the bulls to the playoffs
>gets injured in second year
>Pippen gets drafted in his third year and they stick together because players weren't bandwagoning, unloyal shits before
how in the hell is this an argument? that Jordan couldn't win a playoffs series in his first year? do we count LeBron's first year (where he didn't make the playoffs) against him as well? LeBron fags are so delusional that they think changing teams when things don't go well is the standard

I'm sorry that Jordan didn't jump ship to prove future faggots that weren't yet alive in his era wrong.

Jordan staying on the Bulls is also another point in his favor

Lebron had to bandwagon to Miami just to win a ring. Sad.

How does staying with a shit team make him a better player?

so the arbiter of arguments now is left without one

I presented you with my argument, you ignored 90% and latched on to whatever you could

>I didn't win this argument so I'll tell him he's wrong
you didn't win the accolades' and stats' battle, so you presented your last shot with a ridiculous jab on jordan because he couldn't win his one and only playoff series without Pippen. Next time you'll say that Jordan was a meanie as your only argument.

Admit you got BTFO and move on

Lebron has more rebounds and assists, that's a stat

>tall playmaker has more assist and rebounds
and Magic has more of those than both, so what?
next argument

When Jordan left the Bulls they only lost 2 more games the next season.

and got BTFO in the playoffs with a famous choke by Pippen. Reg season is worthless, the Hawks were 1st seed some years ago
next argument

Are you people serious...or, just shitposting autists?

It's hard to tell sometimes but you can't definitively argue either way. Just a heads up.

Stop wasting everyone's time.

Jordan had superior talent to Lebron in his first six seasons AND played in a weaker league and didn't do shit. It's like people forget that 9 of his 15 years were trash.

>btfo
>lost on final possession of game 7 of the ECF
>LITERALLY one play away from going back to the finals without Jordan

>weaker league
Would have loved to see LeBron playing against 80's Celtics or the Bad Boys instead of being guaranteed an automatic ride to the finals every year

you guys have lost it clutching at straws. I won't waste any more time with you. You're the same as the Kobefags arguing he was better than Jordan back when Kobe was playing. When a player retires, people gain a perspective. You'll do the same with LeBron, no need for me to be arguing with trolls

Anyone who actually knows anything about basketball is going to have a top 5 that looks something like this:

1. MJ
2. Wilt
3. Kareem
4. Magic
5. Oscar

LeBron is a statpadding robot/machine and there's no denying his ability. He's just manufactured and lacks leadership and charisma. He'll never be mentioned along with the true legends of the game. It's just not in him.

He's a great team player though.

jordan is a club babby

The Boston Celtics Lebron went against were better than anything Jordan ever played with or against. Same for the Spurs and Lakers.

Jordan couldn't check Lebron.

>this delusion

The mid 90s Blazers would stomp the Celtics

Let's not forget the guy REFUSES to do the dunk content, lmao, the guy is a joke.

>The Boston Celtics Lebron went against were better than anything Jordan ever played with or against

I just wish he didn't whine so much. We know playing sports professionally puts stress on your body that normal people wouldnt understand, but he is basically a billionaire. His ego seems so fragile and the way he just flops on the floor and causes the whole fucking game to stop and watch him is just childish. That attitude is ruining the sport for me.,

How can a man be so big and such a fucking beta pussy at the same time?

Didn't have a father presence at home

People call "BTFO" to a half point game now a days