your mom is literally flat
'tis why i stopped supporting her
and you

From what perspective?

Look at the UN logo
flat earth confirmed

>Prove me I'm wrong.

Proved.

If the earth was flat, you could walk to the edge and take a picture.

Do it faggot.

splain dat

I like how in your photo, Australia is more than twice the width of North America

Explain the Coriolis effect? Genuinely curious.

Also, how big is the earth, then? As in, what's its surface area?

Take a boat away from a lighthouse 30 miles. You can only see the top of the lighthouse, not the bottom. Explain.

OP here. I watched some flat-Earth people youtube video and yeah, I know it's bullshit but they are so serious that sounds real. In the way they explain I really wish it were real... It would be nice

Time zones?

Whats the most direct route from the tip of Africa to Australia? Via fuckin Greenland??

The earth is a box shape and inside are a pair of shoes

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

They explain that by saying the sun spins around the surface of the earth

yes

for the flat-earthers: the only thing flat is the top of your head when your momma dropped you on your head.

explain gravity nigger

You're ten years old at most. Prove me wrong, or admit it.

for them gravity doesn't exist

flat earth best earth

OP you're a retard, you are already believing something without proving it...

prove to me you're right and i will support you.

there is no sense of humor in /b anymore

>I really wish it were real... It would be nice
In what way would it be "nice"?

OP

Considering snipers and construction crews use the curvature of the earth to do their job proves it's round. Eat a dick OP

earth is round! Prove me I'm wrong.
Or support it!

Earth and everything been created just for us, and you know, I love conspiracy theories

>prove me wrong

If the earth was flat, if you looked towards an approaching boat with a sail on the sea you'd first see a very shape of a boat and then it'd gradually get bigger as it approached. However because the earth is round you first see the tip of its sail because the rest of the boat is hidden behind the curve of the earth.

If the earth was flat you could see the city of philedelphia from the top of the empire state building but you can't because it's hidden behind the rocky mountains, considering the distance between the cities and the height of the tower this would make no sense if the earth was flat, but it makes sense that now it's hidden behind the rocky mountains because of the earth's curve.

You can see the round earth's shadow on the moon.

On average a day is longer around the equator.

i could go on

how would a flat earth prove that?

prove this man wrong
youtu.be/orKd9uNLc00

lower sea level.

the "theory" is based on how God created everything and so. They take parts of the Bible to support the idea. Even I'm christian, I know the Earth isn't flat and I think they are really misunderstanding the Bible

see, they have a good speech

if you looked through a telescope you would see the bottom, its an optical effect

more

Earth is an ice ball, not flat.

awesome hahah

is this bait?

If the Earth was flat for what reason would governments want to hide the supposed truth?

nope, think about it

to deny us understanding of where we exist

Earth is obviously an inside out sphere repeating inside itself endlessly

well thats easy... the earth is not flat because the bible says it is flat and just about all of bible science has been proven wrong.

If the earth were round then most of the water would just spill off of it not to mention the fact that when you go outside the landscape is visibly flat.

So much tasty bait in this thread. I really shouldn't.

>Flies from Saudi Arabia to Chile....Over spain

My main issue with "Flat Earthers" is that they believe they've been lied to about the shape of the earth. But what benefit would anyone get from doing so ?
A lot of time and assets would have been spend convincing everyone the world is a sphere instead of flat and there would be no payout.
>> Pic not related

are all other planets flat as well? how do we see them rotate?

And that accomplishes?

if the earth isn't flat, then why is down always down no matter where you are on earth?

The autism is strong in this one

if flat earth is true it follows the bible if so, God may exist. They don't want you to believe in God

realu makus U th iNK

You idiots dont know anyting

Depends on if you accept Newtonian mechanics and classical gravity. If you don't, then I have nothing to say to you, if you do then it's trivial to prove that the flat earth would be unstable and as such could not exist 4b years after it's inception.

Except the bible doesn’t say it’s flat, it says it’s a “firmament” which still doesn’t mean flat in any language.

Really convinced me

Preach

Because we associate 'down' with the center of the Earth. I.E. where Earth's gravity pulls us towards. Earth is just so large that we perceive its surface to be flat.

because, there are videos of earth from different positions and it's spherical; why would someone waste all that time and energy to perpetuate a lie that stupid?

Well seeing how a few billion people do believe in god I’d say their plan doesn’t work, or you’re full of shit.

Decisions decisions...

meant to send
to

Prove gravity

That wasn’t what I asked you

Explain seasons

I can't wait until commercial space flight, and the end to the flat earth cancer

Summer solstice
Winter solstice
Wind/weather patterns
Ocean currents

None are possible on a flat earth.

sun and moon travels in spiral over the sky moving between the tropics

THOSE who dont believe in flat land should see more videos about. They should also KNOW how to prove that the earth is round. Otherwise, you just chose to believe the globe

it gets hot in summer, then starts to cool down in the fall, when winter hits its legit cold but starts to warm up again spring

I lost
/thread
telescope is all you need

The planets orbiting the sun. The sun orbiting the Milky Way. The fact that objects larger than a certain mass collapse under their own gravity (gravitational collapse).

Now some questions for you.
How is it black holes exist without gravity?

Why is it that our atmosphere is thicker as you approach earth's surface, yet thinner as you approach space?

What makes clouds fall?

And of course, how can we discover gravitational waves if there is no such thing as gravity? (related \/ )
nsf.gov/news/news_summ.jsp?cntn_id=137628

in the point of view of flat-earth there is no gravity

Checked.
Dubs confirm

are you wearing a black outfit with a cute little white scarf ?

how about the fact that a ton of gold on the north pole will loose ~3,6 kg of its mass on its way to the equator, due to the centrifugal force on the equator offsetting gravity by ~0,36%, and then continue to gain 3,6kg of mass on its way to the south pole?

Flat-earthers, explain this wizardry.

see

How do flat earthers explain the countless satellites (visible with a simple telescope, some with the naked eye) in ORBIT AROUND Earth?
What do they say when they see these satellites?
Do flat earthers not use GPS devices because it's all an unholy lie?

balloons

>God exists
>Do real miracles
>Chose jews to be His folk
>Jews kill Him
>God disinherit jews
>Jews dominate the World with lies and heresies
So it makes you think. If God really exists, flat Earth is possibly real

so, the field lines cross the supposed north pole and the supposed south pole.
IF they would have any effect on gravity, they would need to increase the weight on one-side and decrease it on the other, creating a constant, linear change of mass moving from one side to the other.

buut in this case, moving mass first looses weight, and then starts to gain it halfways again.

your picture doesn't describe this effect.
Hence your picture fails to describe the observable reality and is debunked.

try again.

Can you flatearthers explain clouds then? Do they just teleport back to the other side?
Also, is it correct to say earth is flat if all the other objects around it aren't?

>IF God exists
And thats one big if

not a single flat earther has ever found the edge of the earth

but people --circum--navigate the earth every fucking day

I love conspiracy theory shit, but shit like flat earth, reptilians, etc just makes me want to stomp on baby turtles

Then you must be able to explain these phenomena. You didn't even address any of the questions I asked you.

How is it black holes exist without gravity?

Why is it that our atmosphere is thicker as you approach earth's surface, yet thinner as you approach space?

What makes clouds fall?

And of course, how can we discover gravitational waves if there is no such thing as gravity?

Shit man, you sure got me.

I have an easy way to prove your theory right. Flat earth postulates that the sun is fairly short distance from the Earth. Shouldn't you be able to launch a rocket with a broadcasting camera into the sun. Simple math would necessitate a short distance. So do it. Go fund me will find backers for any retard.

hallway effect
t.jesuit shill