I lost 130 kilos through the gastric sleeve surgery over this past year, i now weigh 100 kilos

i lost 130 kilos through the gastric sleeve surgery over this past year, i now weigh 100 kilos

ask my anything

nice job user
how do you feel?

why are you so fat and lazy that you couldn't lose it through diet ant exercises

what's for supper?

kilos to american units?

What are ant exercises?

lighter & for the first time normal i think?

but im just as depressed
cause im a lazy piece of shit, couldn't do it on my own 230kg is alot

kekd

where did you leave your excess skin?

Thought the pic was a casserole til i clicked it

You must still be a fat cunt because you are still twice the weight of me.

way more easy to eat all you want and get surgery and keep doing it stupid fuck

i need surgery to get the skin removed ofc
kek you weigh 50 kilos?

2.2 lbs per every kilo. 100 kg=220 lbs

>manlet/nolift

Gj. I've lost 70kg over 1.5 years with exercise and a keto diet. However I gained lots of the lost weight back.
What and how much did you eat?
Also, I got surgery right after losing the weight. Not too bad, worst thing was that I could only sleep on my back for weeks

Revolutionary new technique where you move your scrotum over a fire ant hill. The fire ants sting the scrotum and the toxin stimulates a huge inflammatory response and the testicles grow while imfflamed.

While the testes grow, more testosterone producing leydig cells are formed and you testosterone levels go through the roof.

repeat 3 times weekly for best results.

Source: am an ant farm insurance rep

damn i remember those first few weeks post surgery, sleep was annoying cause id always sleep on my stomach. Honestly, i ate whatever i wanted throughout the first 8 months because the amount was so small id still be losing kilos per week. Now I can eat maybe a whole cheese burger in one sitting, sounds tiny but i couldn't even take two bites post surgery without bringing it back up. Eating protein every meal as well as lifting now, trying to fill some of the excess skin up

well done user that wouldve taken alot of mental strength, and why'd you get the surgery after the weight loss? why not at the start of your journey?

mate 50 kilo? what are you a fucking chick?

nice work man, i went from 135ish and am now down to 90, i ate like that because of depression, as soon as i got it sorted out with professional help it was night and day difference. goodluck and keep going man, its worth it.

i appreciate this user

I'm glad you got ontop of yours through the correct means too

Hello, mr skeletal

It was a surgery to remove excessive skin

oh damn, im meaning to get this surgery, were you really satisfied with how you looked? Also did you stretch your skin back out?

To be honest, I wasn't happy with 170kg and I wasn't with 100 (at 6'7 ft). My self view is pretty fucked up I guess. As for the results of the skin surgery, I'm not happy with it either. Thats the reason I started to not give a fuck anymore and just eat junk all the time and gain weight again

You should kill yourself for being to pathetic to lose it your self

How much is a kilo in American? I'll accept a conversion to pounds or as bumps of coke. Also why do fat guy autopsies look like full English breakfast?

probably should aye

how does it feel to not have any willpower?

cause of death "being a great big fat bastard".

ur on b so ask urself

I thought that was a breakfast platter with sausage, ham, eggs and etc

I had food on the mind too. What is the black stuff?