Alright Sup Forums, I want to tell you guys about someone. This guy is named Dr. Billy Wilson...

Alright Sup Forums, I want to tell you guys about someone. This guy is named Dr. Billy Wilson. He is the president of a christian private school in Tulsa, Oklahoma, called Oral Roberts University. I have friends that used to work at this school as professors, but were fired for pointing out some accounting discrepancies. It looks like this guy is stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars from college students to fund his own exploits (vacations, private travel, maybe hookers). Is there a btard who wants to help me look into this? Their security should be really shitty so I bet a lot of this is recorded online, but idk how to start looking. I thought some atheist might want the chance to discredit a rich televangelist who's ripping off students.

Other urls found in this thread:

tcpiputils.com/browse/ip-address/205.143.139.34
m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This thread has my interest.

Bump, but I'm a mechanic not a hacker.

bump, interested

Uhm if the students are getting credit for paying their dues, then it does not fucking matter where the money ends up.

This mentality is why colleges can get away with raising tuition.

bump because i cant do shit

So your sayinh the money he makes from the students paying tuition to go to his school is not his to spend? So that would mean the money that your boss makes from his clients is also not his to spend. That means the money you make for the work you do is not yours to spend. What the fuck is wrong with you. Just because he is in the top position does not mean he is not allowed to spend the money that his business is making. If you don't fucking like it, get out of his college.

Oral Roberts, the guy who founded your "university", was a genuine social disease. He was arrested in the early '70s for multiple cases of sexual contact with his own altarboys. The judge suspended his sentence because of all the wonderful things "Dr" Roberts did for the community. MAGA!

OP here, the problem is that he is embezzling funds from other places. He's not using his salary, he's skimming funds from other departments and firing long-time employees if they speak up

also, yes, Oral Roberts was scum

I'm a certified hackster. Give me their IP address and email them a bottle of lube.

Post this on Reddit they eat shit like this up

tcpiputils.com/browse/ip-address/205.143.139.34

He's fat

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

>Oral Roberts University
>embezzeling
HUGE fucking surprise here.
Anyone going to an evamgelist school is fucking half brain dead anyway; more power to them fleecing the flock.

Strawman!

Embezzlement is a term that exists for a reason, moron.

Nigga wearing a lotta fuckin makeup in this picture holy shit

they are non accredited

and they get millions in non profit donations

>I have friends that used to work at this school as professors

well damn