ITT: Chicks you are pissed at

ITT: Chicks you are pissed at

Y tho

Cos she's a lying bitch

Fill us in

I'd like to fill her in.

Fill up that lying slut then

She said she was interested, we dated for over a month, then she said she 'needed space'and won't reply to my messages

and I found out she still lives with her ex and his mum

Well give her space, wait a few days and then try to talk to her again. Guessin ya really fell for her eh

Ok that part is pretty rough id be pissed too

It's been over a week . . .

Sure is. And she shares a bed with her ex as well! She assures me they're just friends now but it sounds really dodgy to me

I had a similar situation happen with a girl named Michelle. Shit sucks dude

Apparently it's depression related for her. She says she's in a really bad state of mind at the moment but sounds bullshit to me

ask her if she wants to cuck you because you're not into that shit

no tbh dump her, you don't meet new people when you live with your ex.

Complete bullshit. Shes cucking you and has been taking dick from the dude this entire time. Be glad to be rid of the cumrag and move the fuck on.

Yeah that's probably a good idea.

OP she sounds like a lying bitch. Dump nudes and dump her

k den

>Chicks

yea about that, fam

find a new chick OP shes a bitch to play you like that

show us tits

If she's doing that she's essentially telling you "I'm banging him" but she doesn't want to say the exact words. No way she would be doing that if she wasn't fucking him. Dump her right now

don't have any tit pics sorry. Hers aren't really that impressive anyway

The girl just wanted to keep you on the side, just in case you proved to be a better Alpha/provider than her "ex".

You didn't.

Either things have worked out with her "ex" or she has already found a better prospect than you.

She obviously wants to leave her ex and his mom, but for security reasons will not do it until she's found a man capable of offering her better living conditions.

I wouldn't want her to move in with me anyway. It's a bit early in the relationship to think about that

So that's where I left my goatee!

That ass is wonderful