Do you think black people will ever reject the culture of failure that is embraced as "black culture" or do you think...

Do you think black people will ever reject the culture of failure that is embraced as "black culture" or do you think that certain elements will cause them double down on it to maintain power over them?

youtube.com/watch?v=ac_B-xiWWZU

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenwood,_Tulsa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elaine_race_riot
teachersinstitute.yale.edu/curriculum/units/1979/2/79.02.04.x.html
businessinsider.com/partisan-gerrymandering-has-benefited-republicans-more-than-democrats-2017-6
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/06/06/republicans-and-democrats-both-try-to-gerrymander-but-only-one-of-them-is-any-good-at-it/
election.princeton.edu/2012/12/30/gerrymanders-part-1-busting-the-both-sides-do-it-myth/
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/white nationalist
historycommons.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=us_domestic_terrorism_tmln&haitian_elite_2021_organizations=haitian_elite_2021_michigan_militia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think that correlation of developing legitimate cultural development and understanding comes from interacting with a wide variety of different cultures and types of people, and to think dynamically that one race or another's most unique development in culture is short sighted and narrow minded. New cultures open up different views and that is how success is developed by solving problems in a wide range of places and people's. Deuces

i saw a post on reddit today about a NFL player who became a brain surgeon. it was top post of r/blackpeopletwitter with a #blackexcellence on it. it was so confusing to me why you need a hashtag to confirm the greatness of people from your race. im white and i dont doubt black peoples ability but i think black people do for some reason.

This is the racism of the left. They treat blacks as people treat retarded children. In the end it's just virtue signaling.

>i saw a post on reddit today
Opinion discarded.

Pretty sure they'll stay that way, Black culture is more than any point in its history being promoted as being equal or better than white culture in media, and that it can do no wrong.

>Quoting literal convicted felon Dinesh D'Souza

black people don't care about the truth, they only care about what is good or what is bad

that's about how far their abstraction can go for most of them anyway, it's tragic but we are prisoner's to our genetics

not an argument

Maybe ought to see the circumstances of his "conviction".

Well considering blacks have a high rate of felonies compared to other races, should we take their word on how their actually being treated, and or their solutions to their problems?

Black excellence isnt about the intellegence to do better. Its about finding the opportunities. I dont doubt for one second black people are less capable. I believe they have simply been denied the ability to strive and succeed. They were slaves. Then legally got paid less than whites, sent to less equipped schools, and forced into government projects(red lined housing districts). And here we are today telling them that they have no excuse. We should really be giving them a hand in catching up after being held back for so long.

I always like to remember. A white man in Alabama in the 1840s was educated. A black man was an illiterate slave, because it was illegal for them to read.

White people have had a head start from the beginning.

It goes even further than that.

When blacks DID excel and get on even footing with their white counterparts, their jealous white counterparts slaughtered them and burned everything to the ground.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenwood,_Tulsa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

Black "culture" is mostly in music, sports, and american fashion. Cars, film, science, politics, ect. are all comprised of different cultures.

Chill on the nigga hate

a lot of them do, but there's tonnes of sheeple who believe whatever media tells them, so to answer your question, not really.

Hispanics, and many other immigrant families attend the same low class schools and yet somehow come out ahead usually within one or two generations. And they don't have the benefit of language or even having lived in American culture for very long.

How do you explain that?

I keep it very basic. Peeps come here to troll, not a history lesson. I try to give just enough to get the point across

oh that only happened once, fuck off

Yes all three of those (music fashion sports) plus crime are being promoted as the only way to get rich and be successful in black culture, which is patently false.

probably because that's what a minority culture does. has nothing to do with the minority, it's just that they are the sub-structure the super-structure of whites. It will always pay off to seek out a degenerate role.

If you truly want to help blacks then a few things must be done.

1- remove all Muslim influences and encourage Christianity

2- discourage drug use

3- execute all gang bangers

4- uncover the real truth about their history and allow them to rebuild a healthy western-based culture. it'll take a few generations

5- destroy leftism and any idea of racial supremacy in the black community

This will take psyops and a military effort to pull off but it can be done in 50 years.

What do you think OP? Wouldn't it be easier to go through life where everyone tells you that every failure is not your fault? That every mistake you make is actually someone else doing it to you? Wouldn't life be much easier if you never had to take responsibility for anything you ever did wrong?

Owning up to shit is tough. Admitting your own mistakes is tough. It requires a push to get you to do it. Why would they ever choose to man up on their own when they can just be told that it's someone else's fault that they are the way they are?

>race riots and mass killing of black people only happened once

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elaine_race_riot

teachersinstitute.yale.edu/curriculum/units/1979/2/79.02.04.x.html

Today was the first time in 3 months that I saw a black guy again. What's all this white boi shit? There are lots of Chinese and girls from the Philippines here for easy -will work at minimum wage- employment.

you have a very narrow view

>I believe they have simply been denied the ability to strive and succeed
this is not true today, it's simply just not true

>They were slaves.
name one slave that's alive today, and for that matter why are you collectivizing people based on their race? isn't that considered racist?

>Then legally got paid less than whites
this isn't true today, also there were white who got paid less than some blacks, shocker right?

>sent to less equipped schools
as if that should make a difference, schools before slavery consisted of far less and children still learned how to be successful and responsible adults

>And here we are today telling them that they have no excuse. We should really be giving them a hand in catching up after being held back for so long.
we've been helping them catch up from the very start when we ended slavery, everything has been done in countless attempts to help black people in america, if they aren't successful now, it's no one else's fault but their own

>I always like to remember. A white man in Alabama in the 1840s was educated. A black man was an illiterate slave, because it was illegal for them to read.
now you're ignoring the fact that whites during this time were actively helping blacks, despite laws blacks were learning to read, also a white man in the 1840s was educated? every single one? no most were just dirt poor people who worked their entire lives doing what else? slaving on farms and other labor jobs

>White people have had a head start from the beginning.
well damn then there should be no poor white people at all then, right? nope we still have poor white people for the same exact reasons we still have poor black people, it's their own fault

Ill repeat this for you. Black people came from slavery... Immigrants come from different backgrounds. They are fleeing a shit situation, in a different country, i think they have an incentive to make it here.

Black peeps were captured and sold, and then enslaved, then lynched and terrorized, then segregated. All in America. Its like having an abusive kidnapper on mars thats forced to free you, but you still have to live with them.

The backgrounds are vastly diffferent, but probably equally as shitty.

Truth. Very few blacks will dare answer this question.

My family is Cuban. My mom is a doctor after her family fled that communist hell hole. She didn't speak the language she just worked hard. Blacks had and still have tons of scholarships and help just for being black. Hispanics didn't have that back in the day and they excelled far more than blacks that have been in America for generations.

Then again welfare makes you not want to work.

> We should really be giving them a hand in catching up after being held back for so long.

What is affirmative action?

here's a play by play:

> When blacks do well and build something cool white people tear them down.

> No that only happened once.

> Well here's an example of blacks not doing well and getting stomped on

shut up, retard

lol apparantly a blessing for asians and discrimination to whites

>Then again welfare makes you not want to work

bingo, welfare is the cotton that these dumb negros pick on the democrat plantation, willingly

>Immigrants come from different backgrounds. They are fleeing a shit situation, in a different country, i think they have an incentive to make it here.

Then why is there incentive to do better, if you're black? Do you need to be reminded that many immigrants have come from other countries where their labor was pretty much equivalent to slavery?

modern blacks are lucky slavery happened. the tragedy of their ancestors has been to their benefit.

"back to africa" lol yeah nobody took that option, inb4 REEEE COLONIZATION

triggered polfag

>you have a very narrow view
>proceeds to aggressively defend white people

nope, you're ignorant. fuck off.

black people don't come from slavery, slavery ended a long time ago

it's over, it's up to black people to make their lives better, no one is holding them back anymore

black people are oppressed, not by the government or whites but rather by their own vicious circle of a culture. blacks discourage each other from any sort of normal career or education, as they see this as the "white man's route." if you don't want to be a musician or a sports player, you're an outcast to many blacks.

black people also more often than not grow up in a fatherless home, with abuse being more common as well due to a distorted view of family and a lack of education. this creates a certain lack of self-worth in young blacks.

it's a sad thing, black culture. i have a lot of respect for black people who can overcome the social stigma against success and lead a normal life.

Do you needed to be reminded that mexico is building us a wall to keep these immigrants out

i read his book, the crime he commited was giving a friend some money for a campaign. Dinesh is one of the most brilliant and even keeled conservative voices out there.

>defend white people

is that the only way that you can view this? white versus black?

people coming from other countries in the 1900s have endured more hardships and racism in america and have still become successful and thrived, black people have has it easy compared to most modern immigrants

It's been ~60 years since the civil rights act. Also, ignoring present day inequities. opinion discarded.

Mate you probably have parents or at least grandparents who were alive when black people weren't allowed to use the same bathroom as white people. It takes time for attitudes so deeply ingrained into society to go away.

Fuck that. Sex trafficking is defacto slavery.

i see 1st generation immigrants working, they come to this country with nothing and get to work

I see blacks that have roots going back to slavery, but they don't work

it's seems that in order to become successful, you need to work

Yup Trump will get the mexicans to pay for it any day now.

Funny you should mention that because if I was given a button to deport all black people and replace them with Hispanics, I would be tempted to press it.

I considered it.

Your anecdotal evidence doesn't account for the situations of every immigrant vs every black person. Got anything else?

You are very ignorant of history

>civil rights act in the 60s, well after the immigration of white minorities who have assimilated today.

Why are people who always make these arguments so ignorant? And stupid?

LOL Dinesh is a fucking idiot

mens aren't allowed to use the same bathrrom as women, i guess we can blame women for oppression too

no one reading this thread is oppressed, including the black people reading, if you're here on the internet with the rest of us, you got there the same way we did, we're all here together so stfu and quit crying

you're not getting anymore handouts because some corpse in the ground was whipped and hanged

equality means being a faceless number so get back in your place and carry on

Just ignore laws opposing Italian, Irish, Catholic, etc immigration and politicians and major CEO's regularly writing, about, publishing pamphlets, and hosting radio shows openly hating them and jews.

Not much has changed.

The Chinese and Irish were treated the same way at about the same time frame.

Is that why they make up 30% of the prison population, oh wait never mind they don't.....

That's an awful lot of projecting. Maybe be a little less emotional, snowflake.

Clearly I was only talking about bathrooms and not every implication and other segregation law that went around with it.

You should probably go back to Sup Forums and learn some better dogwhistle tactics. Muh bootstraps.

this is 2017, not 1960

you're not martin luther king, you're some dumbass on the internet crying like a child because you don't get what you want

blacks in the 1960s were successful, but your'e squandering their hardships by not simply going to work

you're fucking free, so go work

>Not much has changed.

yea because those things are still happening right? and all those poor white immigrants didn't take over mass and new york right?

totally unsuccessful!

I used to think similarly of him, but the more I hear/see him, the more I think he's a little retarded and too biased.

>dogwhistle tactics

he said as he continued to blow

They were poorly treated yes but as you said, not in the same way as blacks. They didn't have to fight nearly as long for the right to vote and aren't a constant target of gerrymandering and modern segregation tactics.

The system is set up so that poor people remain poor. You can't make muh bootstraps claim when you acknowledge that the same system makes things difficult for small business owners. And black people have always been systematically kept poor.

The president of the united states openly referred to mexians as rapeists and drug dealers.

No, not much has changed.

Glad to see you're using all those hard statistics to prove your point.

>I don't know what dogwhistle means

DAT PROJECTION

calm your tits man boy. I get it, you're sad you don't have a job and a girl. It's not to late for you user

>not in the same way as blacks

In some cases they were treated worse than blacks. They spent their whole lifetimes in a society that had little control over its own gov't much less be able to vote.

Funny how I can agree that poverty begets poverty, but aren't oblivious the fact that solid work can get out of it in two generations.

Please show me where all non-black people from poor families, or at least the majority, have gone on to meet your definition of success. Or the statistic that says that most black people are unemployed. Or the statistic that says most poor non-blacks are employed.

These should all be very easy numbers to produce and would be the only thing to back up your statements.

If you just want to battle anecdotal evidence, most of the people I work with are black, and most of my managers are black, and I work in white collar finance.

See how that doesn't make it true?

>gerrymandering

that's funny because traditionally that's what republicans complain about

you realize that gerrymandering exists because democrats believe voting districts need to account for racial groups right? you should be happy with gerrymandering, it works in your favor because when white people leave bad neighborhoods it means republican districts are becoming unified

but I can understand how you might be confused by that

You've produced nothing supporting your claims that white society has systematically oppressed black people worse than immigrant, and now are asking me for numbers to support my claims.

You don't see the hypocrisy here?

>If you just want to battle anecdotal evidence, most of the people I work with are black, and most of my managers are black, and I work in white collar finance.

Oh and most of my coworkers are black, and most of them get fired in and have high turnover rates and I work in a blue collar warehouse, if that's the anecdotal evidence you want.

businessinsider.com/partisan-gerrymandering-has-benefited-republicans-more-than-democrats-2017-6

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/06/06/republicans-and-democrats-both-try-to-gerrymander-but-only-one-of-them-is-any-good-at-it/

election.princeton.edu/2012/12/30/gerrymanders-part-1-busting-the-both-sides-do-it-myth/

Today, and historically, gerrymandering has been mostly done by the republican party, and was primarily used racially until it was specifically made illegal.

Of course they still use tactics today that prey upon poor people specifically.

the most popular and influential art the blacks have produced in the modern era is gangster rap/thug culture

people under severe dictatorial oppression for thousands of years before america was discovered created the most beautiful works of art, poetry and music, all while living in fear and having shorter lifespans, and absolutely no healthcare beyond useless "remedies"

quit your bitching

The civil rights movement only happened a generation ago.

The president of the united states regularly and openly bashes immigrants.

If you need more I would be happy to cite examples from just this year if you don't think that something that happened within the lifetime of your parents still matters today.

You know I wasn't actually giving any credit to your storytime bullshit, right?

your sources are totally reliable, user

might I also suggest the new york post and times

>I don't know anything about art and I only listen to the radio

Funny you should start spewing that idiotic bullshit because I just got done listening to some short stories by prize winning and nationally celebrated black writers.

I suppose white people are all trash because country music is popular?

the jews are the ones brainwashing them into thinking they can get something with their tantrum culture, same with women

>because I just got done listening to some short stories by prize winning and nationally celebrated black writers

wait, that shouldn't be possible with so much oppression!

black people in the UK just act like normal people and speak normally.

Refute away. Burden of proof is yours now.

Or is the only argument you have that I didn't use infowars?

>There are successful black people therefore no black person is oppressed

Whoa....you just solved racism user. You did it!

I know a few homeless white people that must mean all homeless people are unsuccessful.

You've really turned my whole world upside down.

hey man it's okay, I wouldn't know what it's like to have my head up my own ass but I bet the feeling your got removing yours is relieving

>there are successful black people therefor the opportunity for success for black people exists

fixed it for you

Funny how Sicilian and Italian immigrants came to th US didn't speak English couldn't find work and when they did they were paid LESS than blacks and whites but managed to assimilate and become successful within a generation or two. Also the largest American lynching wasn't blacks but Sicilian immigrants in New Orleans look it up read a book

pfft those nazi sicilian and italians has white privilege, obviously

No one is denying it exists user. The issue is that it's harder for them, and all poor people, because of how the government and society are currently working.

Just because you finally got a part time job moving crates at a warehouse doesn't entitle you to judge the situations of others.

Still waiting for those statistics that show all non-black immigrants became successful, user.

>The issue is that it's harder for them, and all poor people, because of how the government and society are currently working.

i disagree, if a mentally handicapped person can get a job taking orders at mcdonalds then there is no excuse, and no i don't mean you, i mean actual mentally challenged people

you don't need statistics, just look at prison populations

there's a reason there's no italtian or sicilian gangs, they operate outside the prisons

Are you just implying that no black person has a job?

"Oppressed" doesn't mean, in the context of the united states, that they're prevented from working. It means they have to work harder for the same things as other groups of people.

Compare yourself at your job right now to your CEO. Compare the job of your parents right now to the CEO of their company. And if they're self employed, compare them to the CEO of a major commercial competitor.

The idea that you working super hard and putting on overtime and one day getting to the financial level that they are on is naive at best. You are just labor and the structure of labor at any work place is constructed in a way to protect the jobs of higher ups and pay low wage workers low wages with minimal increase.

Black people face similar challenges but in additional ways which have historical, and contemporary precedence.

I can almost accept that you can ignore the civil rights movement as recent history, but ignoring the massive boom of nazis and white nationalists working inside and outside of prisons in the 90's and 00's suggests that you are either very young or just ignore history that's not convenient for your world view.

>Black people face similar challenges but in additional ways which have historical, and contemporary precedence

not anymore, the culture is giving them more opportunity undeservedly, based on their skin color ironically - affirmative action

i don't know what all white state you live in, but reality is far different from your bubble, things are fairly equal across the board in terms of equality of opportunity

but let's not kid ourselves, we both know you prefer equality of outcome which is contradictory and unfair to people who put in more effort, aka socialism

fuck socialism and fuck you

>but ignoring the massive boom of nazis and white nationalists

there's far more extremists blacks than these groups, you're falling for media lies and exaggerations

Nice pile of assumptions and boogymanning user.

I live in a city with one of the highest populations of blacks in the country, and I am not a socialist.

Also "no you're wrong" is not an argument.

Anything else?

also there's nothing wrong with nationalism, you're equating nationalism with nazism or white nationalism which is intellectually dishonest

america first is not a racist notion

[Citation needed]

Yeah user I remember that time the black panthers bombed a building in Oklahoma City.

Oh wait that was a white nationalist and there hasn't been a black terrorist group since the black panthers were killed off lol

>I'll just use your tactics

Nice pile of assumptions and boogymanning user.

I live in a city with one of the highest populations of blacks in the country, and I am not a socialist.

Also "no you're wrong" is not an argument.

Anything else?

That's why I said "white nationalist" and not "nationalist".

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/white nationalist

>Oh wait that was a white nationalist

Motive Anti-government sentiment, retaliation for the Ruby Ridge and Waco sieges

you're being intellecully dishonest again, you're attributing white nationalism and nazism to things that they didn't involve

i'm sure in your book anything any white person has ever done wrong is white nationalism

don't kid yourself, I know you believe every trump supporter is a white nationalist

Niggs are regressing...there is no hope...they will be slave again someday.

what's funny is that when that day comes white people won't be the masters

IQ is definitely correlated with race, but black culture being shit is a product of a fatherless upbringing and child abuse, maintained by a welfare state that rewards this behavior with more resources. (More kids, more dependents, bigger check, more neglect).

Fatherless-ness is a product of black violent crime (created by abuse) and non-violent victimless crimes (drug possession and sale)

You want to destroy the cesspool that is black culture? Dismantle the welfare state and legalize drugs.

It is a well known fact by now that he was assisted by a militia group.

historycommons.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=us_domestic_terrorism_tmln&haitian_elite_2021_organizations=haitian_elite_2021_michigan_militia

IQ-race association has been debunked at least 50 years ago, user. The only people who still spread the idea can only cite those long since obsolete papers.