Any medfags?? What’s this thing on my thigh. It hurts when I squeeze it. Looks like a cyst or something?

Any medfags?? What’s this thing on my thigh. It hurts when I squeeze it. Looks like a cyst or something?

It’s aids you going to die regardless if you pop that cyst or not.

Looks like AIDS user

pop that shit.webm

looks like a zit or an ingrown hair. Also aids.

Sorry user consensus says it's aids

Probably a boil, you can get them regularly by a lack of exercise and poor eating habits. If it is, don't pop it. Warm compress, lotion like aloe vera, and it'll go away on its own. Otherwise they have to be lanced off.

Can confirm I have a very similar issue. Have been told by Doctor it's aids. Going to die soon, good luck user.

Ingrown hair. Lance with sterile needle or number 11 scalpel. Evacuate all pus and the hair by squeezing hard. Treat entire area with rubbing alcohol or betaine.

word thanks medfag

Doctor here, put a pin through it and post results

Oh oh. That's a new strand of aids I was just reading about it. Look online for strand CRF19. Super aggressive and viral. You're fucked. See a doctor but there's not much they can do. Good luck dude.

aidscancer, poke it lightly with a needle or something sharp to break the skin and then squeeze the shit out of it

It’s a carbuncle.

Poke it with and needle, make sure to pop all the pockets

OP here, when I pop it ill try and make a webm prob wont be tonight tho. That is if the aids doesnt kill me first

Lance that fucker and rinse the gaping maw out with peroxide. Bandage with some triple and repeat if it comes to a head again.

Why would you leave it for a second longer? You see pus, you evacuate it.

Its just a boil. Let it come to a more developed head before fucking with it. Just slap a bandage over it and if you're lucky your immune system will tale care of it for you. The bandage is just to.help fight the chafing as i can.obviously see.that user.is an.overweight piece of aids infected shit

Ive had this before on my taint and it hurts for a while but it goes away. Probably just an ingrown hair, it goes away. Don't try and pop it though.

Ha, had one of those on my asshole. Grew to about the size of my thumb nail and took about a month to develop enough to pop. I begged the doctor to lance it but he couldnt because of where it was located

pop it faggot

Herpes. Multi cluster in the head.

just an infected follicle
likely an ingrown hair
irritates the skin
body sends white blood cells to fight off foreign body
turns into puss
swells, becomes tender
just put a hot compress on it and it will likely pop with little to no effort
get everything out, clean well with alcohol or betadine, apply antiobiotic ointment, bandage. it will feel 100 times better in the morning

This, pop it and post results

This man knows

Amputation is your only effective option.

This guy is right.
It's a herpetic lesion. The multiple "heads" is a dead giveaway.