Threadt

threadt

Under aged btw

nothing illegal about posting clothed photos ya fuckhead

Bet you get off to it sicko

You came into this thread because you were hoping for more pics. Stop acting all high and mighty on Sup Forums

moar

Disgusting foot

This girl has a stellar rack. Like fucking incredible. but good god is she fucking ugly.

and misshaped little toe

shes a fucking degenerate.

This is Sup Forums.. if you're not at least a little degenerate you shouldn't be here

And face

They’re 90% push-up chest skin you’re all fucking blind.

dont be fooled by the bra. those things are being crushed to make them look like that

>dat foot

only her three middle toes are good, others are disgusting vomit inducing pig toes

something is terribly wrong with her big toe

so if she took off the bra her tits would go SPROINNNGGG and she'd look like Marie Claude Borbonnais? cool.

no i mean the bra is shaping them. look at salma hayek in a dress. see her tits? now go google the movie where she's topless in the ocean and prepare to be disappointed. they don't look nearly as good without the bra. scarlett johansson does the same thing with her tits too.

lurkan

well, obviously, the only thing we can do at this point is to get little miss cash me outside into one of those plane rides where they dive for five minutes, giving the passengers the experience of free fall. see what shape her tits assume then.

her nose looks like that scene in Total Recall where Arnold Schwarzenegger is pulling that tracking probe out of his nostril. a bit of surgery would give her a blade-like goddess-tier nose.

she'd still be a skank, but a nice-looking skank.

.... that's literally what bras are supposed to do

You're referring to this? Those tits still look pretty damn good and I don't even find her attractive

Fucking retard.