For $50?

for $50?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fd0RTNzPI-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like 1.5-2 oz of shake.
Probably worth it. Cook into edibles

looks like garbage
if you're a poorfag, maybe that's a good way to get a lot, but no self respecting stoner would be caught smoking that shit

smells pretty good though??

Bag of shake, enjoy the headache.

looks like oregano

>cook into edibles
This tbh. Worst case scenario your brownies tastes like oregano.

that bad eh?

this

definitely weed.

I dont think so.pics from different view pls

cant smoke at all? or not worth it?

just not worth it
that said, since you bought it you may as well smoke it and get back to us with results

thats some shit right there. so many stems and leaves. if you sorted them out you could make some decent edibles

too lazy to grab it again, but its not oregano i promise lol

yeah that looks like lawn clippings. even if it is weed i dont see any evidence of crystals so its bush weed best case and honestly who would grind their weed to shit and then bag it? I like big buds and I cannot lie.

that'll be tomorrow for halloween party

it's shake dude
it's the left over leaves and crap after you trim the good bud that people better than op buy

yeaaahh im starting to realise i shouldve gone with bud. this was their "shake". They grown their own out in CO

Just make edibles fam. Only real way to use shit weed

what? They grow shake?

you've got a fair amount
make edibles
it's just pretty shitty for smoking

they grow and sell weed, but this is their shake. you cant grow shake lmao

It looks like trimmings with no buds bro.
If its top quality trim you can make edibles or some oil out of it.
If its even trim though looks pretty broken up

ah, that emergency end of the month stash that you usually just end up makeing butter or oil from. Still wouldn't give 50$ for it thow.

im thinking i have some cooking to do tomorrow... anyone got a good recipe?

oil or butter?

Do a few bho runs nigger. Duh

which makes better brownies? going to a party, everyone loves brownies

No shit sherlock, thats why I asked it

Did you just pay $50 for lawn clippings?

never buy ground up weed you dumbshit, that's like rule 1.

starting to feel like it....

There are leaves in there

is that good or bad?

Yeah you can smoke this, but like others have said, shake gives ya a headache so it's better to cook it.

I meant leaves from an average tree

if its for use in the next couple of days id use butter the taste is usually nicer. if you want to deepfreeze them you wanna use oil since it takes longer to go bad( yes your edibles will go bad even if frozen) for butter i perfer to put the pot in a water bath and a thermostat in it to keep it at a stable 200 f. add a little water into the mix to prevent burning. also make sure when bakeing not to go over 350 as the thc will evaporate this is also why you want the pot( cooking pot that is ) should be in a larger pot since you dont want to scorch the butter either. then let it sit there for about 3-4 hours. after that bake useing any recepie.

sheeeeeeeeeett

Is this some copypasta I don't know about? I've only been around for a few months

nahh, just me sayin aww sheeeeeeettt

I meant the post in general, was this like your first time buying?

Honestly man, judging by your half assed pic, I can see a very few little buds. Gather those to smoke. I also see seeds. Either grow or trash. Rest of it, turn into cannibutter, and make brownies or cookies. Have fun and keep on keepin' on.

first time buying in a long time

Looks like grass clippings. I wouldn't smoke that shit if it was free.

roger roger

That's trim you stupid fuck. It's worthless.

OP abandoned thread.

i usually get oregano from kroger. it never comes in ziptop bags. never seen it in that amount before, though.

Holy fuck I thought summer was over. Look at all the newfags.

nahh just sulking in my $50 missing

Brownie to cook for eating is proven to standard of highly. For high can be standard to daily sum.
>Enjoy of slight to ratio backward, bitches.

newfags cant triforce on a laptop

▲ ▲

youtube.com/watch?v=fd0RTNzPI-s

edibles are the shit. don't let the haters bring you down. find a cutie at the party tomorrow and shove a few of these down her throat

Make some pasta sauce