Mfw England's shit team actually helped Iceland's population to increase

>mfw England's shit team actually helped Iceland's population to increase

twitter.com/asgeirpetur/status/846348209563877376

Other urls found in this thread:

vaestoliitto.fi/
independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/iceland-witnesses-baby-boom-nine-months-humiliating-england-euro-2016-a7653536.html
ruv.is/frett/grunadur-um-ad-smita-konur-af-hiv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norse–Gaels
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry, but I don't speak centuries of inbreeding

can I have a translated version

>Sorry, but I don't speak centuries of inbreeding
yes you do.

>Set a record for the number of epidurals in the maternity unit this weekend - nine months after the 2-1 win over England

Also, what is google translate

And Iceland already had a very high birth rate of almost 2.1 (high for Europeans at least). And on top of that they have almost no Muslims.

t. Cletus

a-all part of our plan

>hehehe dagsins

what did he mean by this?

Your country is so inbred it literally harbors most of humanity's diseases

>The Finnish disease heritage (FDH) consists of almost forty rare hereditary diseases that are clearly more prevalent in Finland than elsewhere in the world. These all are particularly rare diseases. The special assortment of rare diseases among Finns is caused by the fact that the population living in Finland today is descended from a relatively small original population. Today’s population is almost entirely made up of the descendents of these original settlers.
>The rare diseases composing the FDH cover almost all fields of medicine. They include diseases causing

mental retardation (for example, Aspartylglucosaminuria or AGU, Infantile neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosisor INCL, and Salla disease)
growth disturbances (Diastrophic growth disorder, Cartilage-hair hypoplasia and Mulibrey disorder)
visual impairment (Retinoschisis) or deaf- and blindness (Usher syndrome)
metabolic disturbances (Nonketotic hyperglycinemia)
structural abnormalities (Rapadilino)

vaestoliitto.fi/

Is this the official laugh at England thread day 274?

More like day 10209

>team won, lets fuck without protection
I don't get it.

independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/iceland-witnesses-baby-boom-nine-months-humiliating-england-euro-2016-a7653536.html

They were heady, historic days in the sporting history of Iceland.

A small Nordic nation of 300,000 people toppling World Cup winners and footballing lawmakers England in a major tournament doesn't happen every week. Not yet, at least.

And it would appear that those on the litter of volcanic islands scattered in the North Atlantic Ocean ensured they celebrated that famous win.

For nine months on from that 2-1 victory on the French riviera, local newspaper Visir reports a record-breaking amount of births in Iceland.

Indeed, the weekend of March 25-26 saw the highest-ever amount of epidurals administered to patients in Icelandic hospitals - for those unfamiliar, that is a painkilling injection into the spinal cord, common during childbirth.

How many of those newborns will be named after the Euro 2016 heroes is, as yet, unknown.

>not celebrating the biggest win in your countries sporting history by raw dogging it

Its illegal to be gay in Russia, be careful user!

and you never will

>footballing lawmakers
>England

While all the men were away at the tournament

> ruv.is/frett/grunadur-um-ad-smita-konur-af-hiv

> Man Arrested” (I. E. Nigerian Asylum Seeker) in ICELAND for Giving Women HIV

>2015
the euros were in 2016 m8

I was implying what happens when effeminate Viking men are not around.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norse–Gaels

;^)

Good thing then that about 15% of Iceland's total population was in France at the time

You got rekt routinely by the Irish, they made Vikings their vassals AKA bitch.

You were parasites, you landed in bogs inside estuaries where no pitched battle could take place, you're literally parasites where rivers mouths are orifices, once you come inland and fight, you get rekt.

this

iceland is based as fuck