Hey Sup Forums found out that my gf cheated on me and broke up with me im pretty fucked up ama

hey Sup Forums found out that my gf cheated on me and broke up with me im pretty fucked up ama

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/
youtube.com/watch?v=tqBsiHBjit8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Suicide when?

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/

op here will not deliver
> is fag

How did you find out she broke up with you ?

kek

i talked to her about cheating she wanted a break burnt her shit and opened a bottle

> Endure and continue
It's that simple

Trey is that you? It’s yo nigga drew

thats all i can do it just fucking hurts
accurate

Check em bois

no brother

hope so user congrats on trips

So it was more a failing relationship that finally came to it's logical conclusion than an all happy one that met a bump on the road...

What are you going to do now ? Move on, stalk her, or get a revenge ?

idk what im gonna do i just wann throw shit i live in a small town im just gonna try and avoid her move om. it just fucking hurts im just fucking angry. she dosent seem worth revenge anymore.

Aight homie I just had to make sure. Now I know it ain’t trey you aight brother?

The waiting period sucks, doen't it? But just think of the satisfaction when the bitch gets glock glocked

not right now but i will be thanks brother

kek not worth the bullet i work

on comission cant afford random expenses

Hey mate, I normally shit post but I guess you're young 20s?

Welcome. Everyone has a past, everyone has a future. I alway laugh at the american attitude on here, where I'm from, women have dozens of ex sexual partners. Fuck it, you click with one, it lasts or it doesn't.

She ain't a ho cause of her past, she ain't a ho for cheating on you, it happens all the time, y'all just weren't meant to be I guess

right on user i am early 20's i agree for the most part thats how we are here except ya know i dont normally expect my girlfriend to sleep with other dudes im not a cuck. I dont think she is a ho exactly but definetley a back stabbing bitch. Am i wrong?

Happened to me once. The other guy ended up having anger issues so she didn't stay with him. Me and the ex became fuck buddies for a while until she asked to actually get back together with me and I told her "We can still be friends". Haven't talked to my ex since. Felt fucking gooooooooooooooood

>Catalog
Yeah bro, I'm not saying forgive her, just it happens. Get past it, look forward, find a new chick you click with. You seem together, you'll be grand

yeah cant wait the guys a fucking jobless sack of shit i want her to come back so i can turn her down but i just hope its not anytime soon i want my space

hitting up tinder now im not very attractive or good on the internet but thats just how it is i guesse

shit post bro here again

That revenge shit is short term fun, better off forgetting altogether and finding new strange bro. messed up mind on the past gets you nowhere. clear head, new girl, thats the shit

Definitely, hope you're doin good. The only thing I regret is deleting her nudes.

thanks bro this is helping a little bit tbh its just nicr to talk

i probably will to just to many memories ig. im getti getting a new bed because im fucking weird and it reminds of her

Hey, I normally troll and shit talk, just felt right to talk this time. I'm 33, had all the good and all the bad in relationships. End of the day, it could have been you.

I've cheated, and been cheated on. Fuck, that shit hurts. Hurts even when you deserve it. Its hypocritical but whatever.

Look up, look forward bro, y'all is young, mad pussy out there. Gonna fall in love and be heartbroken so many times.

Its become the best part to me bro. it happens, we move on

thanks for the advice bro shit can only go up from here yeah?

cuck

Mate, I used to get crazy butthurt at your age, then I was seeing this chick, kind of, we used to hook up when she was off with her bf. 10/10, i still maintain no celeb comes near her. I learned its all a bit of fun when I ended up banging her friends. Been in bed naked with her mates talking of me and her after fucking her besties. fuck it bro, life is long, hurt is short. women come and go

real talk. u grab all the hottest pussy you can and hope that u settle down with a milf lol

shrug it off, remember the good times and go make new memories

dubs knows, lol

God speed, Op.

youtube.com/watch?v=tqBsiHBjit8

jew

sounds like you had a good time thanks for the hope and the story brother

pre started family is the best family user?

idk what i just watched but it was magical lmao

lol bro the end witht he mexican version fuck ye

I'm curious about what it originally said

something about leaving a mixtape in his crush's locker