Well Sup Forums I am fucked

Well Sup Forums I am fucked.

I got into the military (Air Force like a pussy) for a single term because I thought that for once I would get somewhere with life. I did pretty well, and once I got out I moved to be close to my mother who hadn't seen me since I got in and started college on the GI bill. Well, after two semesters, the school fucked up my paperwork with the VA and they cut off payments to the school and to me, and since I was taking a ton of accelerated classes, I didn't have a job and was living on the stipend from the VA. Since that happened, my mother, who would have helped me out turned out to be paranoid and believed in the whole gang stalking bullshit and quit her job, so she is moving back in with relatives. The money has run out for me, I have nothing left to sell, and I still have not heard back from any companies about an interview. My phone service will be suspended next week and I can't pay it. I am too pussy to an hero, but I don't really see any other options.

Wat do?

If this is real, bitch at VA non-stop. I'm not even exaggerating. DO NOT give up. It's your money, and there's way too much of it to just accept that it's "gone".

This. Be assertive, no one is gonna help you except for YOU.

Do you qualify for welfare or any other government assistance programs?

They already payed through the end of the last semester, the issue is that I would have to wait two to three months for it to be set back up before they start paying it again and I do not have the money to wait that long.

Yea dude this is fucking retarded. There is NO WAY in HELL they just "fucked up the paperwork". If you really think that's what happened, camp the VA and fucking scream at them until they find it.

Apply for loan viola

Again, it will be months that I do not have the money for. I can't afford the wait.

Not enough credit history and no job, so no.

>two to three months
... You seriously don't have the stipend funds to 60-90 days? Didn't you budget?

Only have 70% coverage due to 2 year term. Had to pay off the rest of the tuition and was relying on my mother to fall back on. As I said, she quit her job and is in the process of moving away. She has no money to spare to help me out.

Talk to the student financial services at your school about your circumstances. Apply for work-study if they have it.

And what have you learned? What have we all learned? ...

>>> NEVER RELY ON THE GOVERNMENT OR ANYONE ELSE BUT YOURSELF FOR ANYTHING!

Not gonna pay my phone bill next week.

>phone
For 2 months, deal with it. I know it's hard to believe in 2017, but phones are a luxury.

I'm only being so harsh because I know it'll only be a couple months.

Hindsight is 20/20, what a wonderful suggestion you have for ehat to do right fucking now.

The point is that I won't have a way for potential employers to get ahold of me.

You can sell your blood for some cash. There's a place in Boston that gives you $50 for the same amount of blood that you would donate to the red cross, there might be a thing like that where you live. You can only do it once a month though.

I was homeless at 16. I've lived in hotels, cars, tents and under bridges. Everyone I knew was poor and useless like myself. I pulled myself from nothing and slaved my way up the food chain. Now I live in a nice house high up on the hill with my own family and have plenty of money and plenty of nice things.

Don't use tragedy to pity yourself, use it as motivation to better yourself. Quit being a whiny pussy, WW1 and WW2 vets had bombs hurdled at them as they watched all their friends guts get splattered all over the place. Whatever so called "challenge" you are experiencing isn't shit. Time to grow the fuck up and be a man and for fucks sake quit talking about your mommy.

Will definitely look into that.

Get a burner (flip phone from 2003 or some shit) and a minute card. Again, it's only 2-3 months right?

dude fuck off, OP is trying to fix his problems, you're the one whining. There's no reason for his situation to get any worse if it doesn't have to.

bump

bro, you got this. Take a deep breath, everything's going to work out.

See if there are any studies you can do on campus for money. You can be a research subject for a few experiments and get paid for it.

Check craigslist for odd jobs like moving. If you have a good GPA you might be able to tutor someone.

Worst case scenario you can do online surveys for a small amount of money.

one more idea-if you know anyone that does drugs, ask them how to make a little bit of money. I'm not saying you should start selling weed, definitely don't do anything illegal. But druggies often know how to get cash quick for when they're broke and fiending.

Like for example, take the blood-selling thing I mentioned earlier. I only found out about it because I was a broke sophmore who wanted money to buy weed. Drugs make you resourceful, go ask an addict for help.

I have no friends here. Literally none.

Been checking out the craigslist, thanks for the suggestions. I didn't know about the surveys, but it can't be much.

Knock on doors endlessly with a donations tin and tell them your situation. Don't give up; if it doesn't work, the problem is your approach.

good luck buddy!

Do this.I have had a lot of experience with the VA, and this is the best way. Squeaky wheel gets the grease, ya know?