He sticks to one genre of music is know for liking that one genre

>He sticks to one genre of music is know for liking that one genre

>he's a redditor

*and is know

Wanna delete this thread and give that another shot OP? You'll get it on the second try.

>cringe

good thread

>when asked what kind of music he likes, he responds "all types"

>Brainlets can't comprehend exploring more genres

Don't worry. You'll grow up soon.

>when asked what kind of music he likes, he responds "all types, but not Jazz and Classical. Lol that's boring"

I was talking about OPs inability to construct a sentence in the language of English you fuckwad.

actually sincerely unironically kill yourself

what the hell is this creature trying to say

>Puberty is the process of physical changes through which a child's body matures into an adult body capable of sexual reproduction. It is initiated by hormonal signals from the brain to the gonads: the ovaries in a girl, the testes in a boy. In response to the signals, the gonads produce hormones that stimulate libido and the growth, function, and transformation of the brain, bones, muscle, blood, skin, hair, breasts, and sex organs. Physical growth—height and weight—accelerates in the first half of puberty and is completed when an adult body has been developed. Until the maturation of their reproductive capabilities, the pre-pubertal physical differences between boys and girls are the external sex organs.

nice projection there, buddy

Worst thread i've seen in a while. Good job, OP

I didnt know Floyd Mayweather posts here

does this count as one genre

>Post-Teen Pop
this doesn't exist

kek

>when asked know if genre he listen

hi