Pic semi related. My aunt was attached by some punks and they recorded the attack...

Pic semi related. My aunt was attached by some punks and they recorded the attack. I'm hoping they dumb enough to post it on Facebook like some idiots are. Is there any website or anyway of searching through the newest videos posted on facebook? So I can keep an eye out if it does gets posted. Would fuckin love to see their fuckin ghetto faces if they got caught.

If your aunt was attached to them shouldn't you have found them by now?

I want to be mad at u.... but I cant. Lol fucking attached.

He meant emotionally. That's why it's so fucked up.

Yes... this. The strangers were emotionally attached to my aunt right before they beat the shit out of her and her friend.

Sooo. Anyone know the best way?

Shameless bump

It is OK, you can say blacks.

It was blacks and Hispanics so I just grped it as ghetto

This happened in NY btw

Keep track of Worldstar. Its the nigger youtube.

I forgot about worldstar. Thx

niggers. the word is NIGGERS

in NYC? what part

Not sure if Brooklyn or Manhattan

I wanna help but I have 0 details about it or anything

Apparently, 4 women Hispanic and black were filming and we're planning to push my aunt down the subway stairs in ny, her friend who was walking further back saw them and yelled at them so they turned around and fucked her up while recording it. My aunt got in there, fucked 1 bitch up and they left. That's all I know, got the call couple hours ago

so was your aunt her real bad or did she get lucky her friend was there? also was it completely random attack or did she have beef with these faggots?

Random as f. She got lucky her friend saw them. Guy in pic had the same thing happened but he didn't see them, laid unconscious for hours, permanent damage. My aunts friend is in the hospital, my aunt is hurt but she's a fuckin bull.

damn... well like the other dude said, check worldstar. it really is the nigger YouTube. honestly idk if they would put it out there if nothing really happened. just be glad her friend was there or your aunt could be dead

Well, something did happen. They beat the ship outta my aunts friend. Niggers love fights

were they old school punks or new school? Were they like oi oi oi or more like crusties doing heroine in an alley?

Idk, haven't spoken much with aunt about it

When I was 6 years old my aunt and sister got raped in a Subway station :/ they haven't found out who did it either. It's been like 20 years.

Super hopeful now