Started female hormones 2 years ago in secret so I could trap good online...

Started female hormones 2 years ago in secret so I could trap good online. Fast forward to now and I don't pass as a guy anymore, parents treat me like a girl, mom even took me shopping yesterday and replaced all my clothes with girl clothes. My friends treat me like a girl, and so does everyone else irl. Talk about shooting myself in the fucking foot, they think I wanted to be a girl when all I wanted to do was fap.

Fuck my life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQcTXUDRmOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Damn, that actually sounds nice. Pretty great that your family accepts you

It's a nightmare, but now the only way to go back would be to fess up and take testosterone shots and I'm doing neither

Pics or it didnt happen.

Tits or gtfo

you're still a guy

No shit

fucking gay...

I tuck it

show ass so I can fap

cute cock. show us more

Fake and gay

youtube.com/watch?v=rQcTXUDRmOQ

Which bathroom do you use?

Women's
And every time it's fucking terrifying, even tho I get compliments on my hair and clothes and stuff, only if they knew I was smuggling sausage

10/10 would date the everloving shit out of you

lmfao kayla

Already have a bf

God damn it...

I like you....a lot!

Well that's grand, don't care

>boohoo people are nice to me
Fuck off faggot

I've noticed as a girl people irl go out of their way to make me feel good
Crazy shit tbh

I really wish I had the guts to be a tranny. I would love to be a girl. All the girls in my life get treated better then me and seem so happy and free meanwhile I'm a lonely neet that people actively try to avoid.

Where are you getting said hormones from?

When did the hormone treatments become obvious to your family?

you're a huge faggot that sucks huge cock. traps aint fucking gay. also eat my ass

My sister saw me getting out of the shower a few months ago and saw my breasts and fem body and then she told my parents. I was hella embarrassed and it shattered my guy life.

Doctor now, was getting it online

>everything went ideally
>still dissatisfied

Imagine.

I absolutely hate when people do this shit. I can't even get up without support, but oh life sure is terrible when I get compliments.

It's the Chad/Stacey form of "being humble"
>why am I so successful it's not like I'm trying or anything!

You try being in my shoes. I can't even go out by myself at dark now because men start following me or hitting on me

Just so you know
You are not a girl if u think your a girl and ur not a boy if u think ur a boy
Your a girl if your a girl and a boy if ur a boy

your bf must be blind to let an ugly face suck his dick.

show us your face so we can see if you do look like a girl

If I was in your shoes that would really hurt because I'm a big fat guy with really big feet and pretty much anybody else's shoes would be really really small and uncomfortable to me.

>2017

tranny here, only autists and ugly ones care about the word trap because it reminds them they dont pass. cheers.

Kinda wish I was you tbh, OP. Too afraid of bad shit happening to try taking hormones, but I wanna have the best of both worlds and look girly while keeping my dick

Wish I could enjoy female privileges without fully turning into a woman.

Congratulations OP.