Welcome Vietnam

As our leader speaks, let me be the first to welcome the Vietnamese into our American Empire

Better then it being china or russia.

>it ain't me starts playing

Did I miss something?

Obama speaking in Hanoi. Offering a token of friendship to our new partner, Vietnam (the token is most likely a reference to the lifting of our arms ban)

He just got done speaking. It was on CNN

>Vietnamese
Vietnamese are based master race. Prove me wrong. Pic Related.

How does this even happen? They were farmers with primitive technology

Jungle / Terrain is literal shit. Only these manlets can traverse it.

1st for vfs

$140,000,000,000+ (inflation adjusted) worth of military and economic aid from USSR helps too.

We decided to cut and run, rather than killing literally every adult in the country. Literally millions of gooks died.

Holy shit that cant be true.

>primitive technology

You were probably asleep at school when they went over the Cold War. Russia supported N.Vietnam with supplies and logistics

We also never invaded or targeted N Vietnam until we had decided to pull out, and only did so to protect American lives. I'm not saying the Vietnamese didn't fight honorably, they did...but I can't stand the lack of education that surrounds the Vietnam war.

That being said, I was surprised at the similarities between our constitutions (I believe Obama brought it up to relax American attitudes) such as the belief that all are born equal, as well as freedom of press, assembly, and redress of grievances with the official government. I'm hopeful for this partnership, although I will ask my uncle on his opinion.

vfs!

>it ain't me
DELETE THIS WRRRRYYYY

vietnam fucking shits

nigga, you unfortunate
>vfs!

>That being said, I was surprised at the similarities between our constitutions (I believe Obama brought it up to relax American attitudes) such as the belief that all are born equal, as well as freedom of press, assembly, and redress of grievances with the official government. I'm hopeful for this partnership, although I will ask my uncle on his opinion.
Ho Chi Minh was a huge Ameriboo, and idolized Thomas Jefferson.

>ho chi minh
Sounds like a Vietnam Fucking Shit to me.

Where did these FUCKING SHITS and IT AIN'T ME memes come from?