Where did he go and what would he think of Sup Forums today? Word on the deep web is that he was actually DTJ

Where did he go and what would he think of Sup Forums today? Word on the deep web is that he was actually DTJ.

KILLED by Obama drone strike after he hacked time

he dies you insensitive twat

Literally who?

Who?

RIPed in peaces

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet.
Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag?
Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

Newfags

his name was WTSnacks

yea I'm still here in this shithole, what do you guys want now ?

Great thread for exposing newfags. Heaven would be proud he hated newfags more than anything.

we want you to be our personal army because we are too faggy to deal with our own shit.

Sage?

I want to know who are you and what you did cause I've never heard of you before

i dont know the exact story but heaven is a reference to some other website that was created around at the same time Sup Forums was created. I think it was used by Sup Forums users along with some thing called nebraska?

heaven was always a fag

>SAGE GROWS IN ALL FIELDS

thats like saying jesus rose from the grave thats not true

I thought he was a confirmed zombie. I read it in some long boring book.

fix your own damn problems
that's because you're a newfag, only original fags know me

Months? Still newfag

heaven is zombified snacks

>not recognizing copy paste

moots uncle

He's in a better place now
All around us
A͔̝͘l̸ḽ̯͉ͅ ̣̗͈͓a͙̰r̫̩̫̞͕͇͟o̴͖̰u̸̫̬n̖͇̯d̵̳͎̩͍͈̠ ̛̠͙u̮͙͚ṣ̳ͅ
Á̧͕̺̩͙̳̹͕̠̦̜̪̮͘͠l̟̪̝͔̯̯͇̳̰̮̘̘̖̠̮͢͝l̶̞͍̘̳̹̬̫͈̝̱̗̻͍͞ͅ ̴̷̶̼̬̮̬͍̜͍̳͇͚͖̀á̷̘̳̞̦ŕ̸̶̵̹͕͎̟̙̯͎͈̻̟̩̘̺̰̣͉͉̞ò̢̮͍͎̪̪͓͇͇̼̹̫̙̣͢͞ͅu̸̙̙͔͕ͅn̢͔̥̗̭͖͙̤͇̕d̷̛̦͙̪̰͖̱̯̭̪̘̳̻̙̞̫̺̞ͅͅ ̳̻̼̖̤͎̮͎̖̪̣͎̺̹̜̪̥́̕u̷͔̮̼͔͍̮̜̕s͇͎̞̜̻̥͖̮͇͇͎͎̤̞̠͢͞

This was all you had to do inorder to get that id/ thread