Hey Sup Forums I got bit by a baby squirrel the other day because I'm fucking retarded

Hey Sup Forums I got bit by a baby squirrel the other day because I'm fucking retarded.

It broke the skin just enough to draw blood. I'm positive it wasn't rabid just from the way it was behaving so I'm sure I don't have rabies but what about the other diseases squirrels can carry? Should I go see a doctor or can I just get over it like a cold? Kinda paranoid

>ass always related

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=ad3_1350523135
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go to the doctor bro, seriously.

Seriously, I agree... go to the doctor

Honestly, I think you're fucking fine. Seriously do you notice anything wrong? You're fucking fine.

Wait. Cold? You're displaying symptoms? After an animal bite?

Go to the fuckin' emergency room. Now.

No insurance. Murican healthcare. Would try to avoid if at all possible.

No I feel fine but it's only been a day since I got bit.

One of the first symptoms of rabies is being positive that you don't have rabies.

Watch a video of someone dying of rabies. If you're not driving to the hospital after that, call 911.

go to the motherfucking hospital now.

this is coming from a 911 dispatcher,

baby squirrels

>being retarded enough to get bitten by a squirrel
>being retarded enough to ignore rabies to save a few bucks

Natural selection at its finest

skwerlz

well shit
liveleak.com/view?i=ad3_1350523135

squevvills

Nice Hinderer, bro. The ass is okay too.

kek

squirrels are too small to get rabies and be able to function. you're most likely fine. your life, gamble on it or go to doc. it's a simple shot now with a followup, not the series of stomach injections like they used to be.

Stupid faggot. Get a rabies shot just in case because if that fucker has it rabies is lethal as shit. Nothing will save your ass once it starts and you catch it. If that was an early stage rabid squirrel you'd be FUCKED.

Squirrels almost never carry rabies.
Leprosy
But not rabies

A guy died from a dog bite in Korea some days ago. That was not rabies as well

I hope you're trolling. If not, rabies is treatable if you start treatment right away. If not, it is fatal within a week or so. Your call. You want to see November?

Why would a squirrel bite your dick if you weren't Dan Schneider? Sick fag.

You got AIDS dude sorry

From CDC
Rabies and Squirrels: An Overview
Squirrels are almost never found to be infected with the rabies virus. Squirrels also have not been known to cause rabies in humans within the United States. Bites from a squirrel are not considered a risk for rabies unless the animal was sick or behaving in an unusual manner, and rabies is widespread in the area.

In all cases regarding rabies and squirrels, consult the state or local health department before making a decision to begin rabies treatment.

Squirrels can be carriers. They can infect you without showing any symptoms.

Sleep tight

How did you manage to get bitten by a baby squirrel?

OP, I'm 99% sure you don't have rabies. These fags are just trying to scare you.

>you're most likely fine. your life
if he has some sort of contagious disease he could be fucking with everyone's life around him, including his own.

Thanks user

I was letting it warm up in my hands because it was cold out and tried pick it up further by grabbing it and it nipped the tip of my finger.

Lmao burgers can't go to doctor because it's too expensive have to ask anonymous users of an anime board for advice

Truly the land of the cucked

>taking your frustrations of being a yuropoor out on an user just asking for advice on aforementioned anime board

Stay mad, faggot

I stay in Japan m8. World class healthcare that's not ran by a Jewish cartel that requires your penis to be mutilated within the first few hours of your life for a fee

>Stay MUTILATED

>Japan
>world class anything

Kek, how's the gaijin life treating you? Rolling in that sweet chink pussy you expected to be thrown at you when you got there?

>being a yuropoor
>yuropoor
>poor

>
>can't go to doctor because it's too expensive

you need to get a tetanus vaccine asap

I've been here for years. Happily married

Enjoy googling pictures of possible rabies and comparing it to your fat claw of a hand while wondering if you could take out a loan to visit the dr

Ok, but what if OP got squirrel HIV?

Or is that only if he nuts in it?

Gedit?

Squirrels are fucked up man.

are you okay user?

Once the wound heals, this is what happens to your dick. Yeah, pretty fucked up

Post picture of rat or it didn't happen.

Just wait until it gets infected. It probably won't. Don't be a fucking baby.

If not, Red October has a nice ring to it.

>not rabid
>bites human
yeah just regular squirrel stuff