>my vagina when he says he listens to prog, metal, or kraut rock

are you a cutie
if you're a cutie please be my cutie

girls like krautrock, r-right bros?

Kraut's good, you dolt.

t. girl (female)

Chat?

What's wrong with prog and metal?

I always get wary when a girl i'm flirting with has the same musical tastes as me. Like, it's cool to have culture in common. But historically, all of my better relationships were with girls that were into wildly different shit.

I can't really speculate on a reason -- it's all anecdotal. But there's certainly been a trend over my life.

damn, send pics please

Prog is often bloated and pretentious, but King Crimson, Pink Floyd, and Yes are good.

Metal's just really fucking silly.

>implying progtists would approach women

your tiny estrogen polluted brain simply doesn't get it is all

im a girl and basically this

>my vagina when he's a black guy

>my vagina when he says he listens to Drake

gib bagins

>t. autist

im a girl too, what's your number let's be friends

PLEASE DONATE TO MY TWITTER PATREON ILL POST PICTURES OF MY ASS

dumb roastie.

>tfw I'm the only actual girl Sup Forumstant on here anymore

Does music have to be something you take dead seriously?

dumb stacy
fans of those genres develop more intricate, complex, and bewilderingly extensive coitus maneuvers that will thrill you for 20 minutes or more
but maybe you a simple girl who like simple punks that pound you three strokes and finish
that's okay too everything is acceptable

Aw. This post makes me a little sad. Metal is silly but it's also awesome at the same time, and it's disappointing when someone says they don't get that. And prog is such a fundamental part of my experience as a music listener that I can't help but take it a bit personally.

Tits or GTFO

>being this upset

dumb autistic virgin

Why don't women 'get' prog?

>wanting women to like metal

The fuck did you autists expect?

This thread is b8 and everybody who took it seriously are dolts

kek you must be a real roastie. Every woman is a whore and everything you have was given to you out of pity or in exchange for sex.

>implying there is a single woman in this thread

most prog is about as progressive as most metal

This statement means literally nothing. I couldn't come up with a more baseless and meaningless statement if I tried

>imagine being this guy right
What's the matter user? Did mummy not give you a lot of attention when you were growing up?

it looks like you already succeeded

No. I like some goofy pop and new wave and bands like Ween, Deerhoof, and They Might Be Giants, but none of those artists take their music any more seriously than I'm able to. Metal's biggest downfall for me is being so serious when it sounds so cartoonish.

I still like a little bit of metal/"metal", like Deafheaven, Have A Nice Life, This Will Destroy You, and Black Sabbath's Master of Reality is a blast. I'm obviously not a regular or experienced listener. I've rarely enjoyed my forays into the genre so at a certain point, I cut my losses.

I'd genuinely rather be alone than be with an insipid, vapid hole whom I have to hide the things I enjoy from.

That's just asking to be unhappy.

You'll be alone anyway so it doesn't matter

It is possible to find girls who are genuinely interested in learning more about music and the things you like, you know that right?

>Associating metal with Ween and TMBG
Oh God excuse me while I slam my forehead through a glass table.

wow, you're subhuman retarded
read a book you stupid motherfucker

OK, now that I've done that, what did you like about Master of Reality? You liked that so there is hope here.

>metal is serious
Wipe this meme from the face of earth.

some is though, newer behemoth, the list goes on

if i had that attitude

yep

>what did you like about Master of Reality?
It's campy and I think it knows it's campy. I get the impression they were just having fun and trying to get a rise out of prudes. It doesn't overstay its welcome with overindulgent instrumental breaks or filler tracks ("Embryo" and "Orchid" help its flow). Riffs are good, too.

What about it is campy besides some of the lyrics?

What are your favorite genres?

Try this. You will laugh when you hear the singer, but this thing is what metal is about.

there is a lot of metal out there that does not sound cartoonish at all. most mainstream buttmetal though, i know exactly what you mean. you should try to dig a little deeper into the genre.

two years ago, i thought all metal was cheesy. then I explored a little bit and now it's one of my favorite genres. i like to think i've matured as a person.

>implying you have a vagina

Why do we allow women here again?

What do you think metal is all about?

>tfw come to Sup Forums regularly and I have no idea what any of those mean
>know some metal but I don't listen to it

Well, your a slut. Therefore, opinion invalidated as well as dodged a std.

Replying to them will be tax deductible once hiro implements the crypto monetized (you)'s mainframe

tax deductible for them*, huge for feminine industries

This has to be the cringiest meme on the entire site. Every time I see it I can only imagine that the poster is underage.
>inb4 woman
No, you just sound like a dumbass Brazilian who discovered Sup Forums this morning.