Congratulations, rookie

Congratulations, rookie.

You have just passed your civil service examination to become a United States Foreign Services Officer (FSO). As a new agent, your placement to one of the 265 American embassies around the world is chosen randomly.

Roll for your bid to a country. You get one reroll after which your name is striked from the bid register and you are unable to bid for more contracts. If you roll 81-89, you are 86'd by enemy combatants and become decomposing dog shit. If you roll 90-99 your mission gets aborted and your reroll is refunded back to you.

You get paid 30% extra for accepting assignments that place you into dangerous locations, these are locations in the Middle East and Africa. You get paid 15-25% more pay for places that have bad hygiene and healthcare; these are China and Russia. A monthly COLA (Cost of Living Adjustment) is also provided. This is an extra spendable living allowance provided for you which will allow you to purchase daily necessities like alcohol, tobacco, and foreign poon.

:O

yes

roll

k

Rollo

Roll

Roll

Reroll

rolll

Roll

F

Roll

Roll

Roll

Roll

Let's do it

roll

nop

exactly

Let's go hazard pay

rip

rollz

reroll

roll?

Rolling

I didn't understand a thing

Roll

Rolling

Well, I guess I'm a worm now...

Got assigned to Venezuela, the embassy doesn't have any food supplies, please help

Penis

Rol

rolling for duty

rolling for duty 2

i believe

roll