J U S T

J U S T

How much longer until the NFL turns into flag football?

The fuck? leaping is hard as hell to do. It takes a very gifted athlete and the center can just stand up and get a pop penalty

Within the decade

Soon: no hurdling over a player

Oh fuck off

The one highlight I had of watching last season was a blocked field goal TD.

The NFL does nothing to address the actual safety issues of the sport and everything to make it easier to score

>proposed by NFLPA

I bet tards will still blame roger

This league has become a complete joke

it's not close to being dead but the NFL ruined their spot as the premier sports league

Will it be nicknamed the Polamalu rule?

Just wait until they make ilegal to hit a receiver after 5 yards of the catch. So we can have 60-75 scores so exciting.

>in the interest of player safety
Don't they already wear bodyarmours?

People like offense. Give it 10 years and they'll shorten the field to make it like arena football.

pic related, games ruined and players injured by blocked FGs

this is being blown out of proportion
it really didnt happen very often and any linemen that get kicked in the head can sustain cuntcushions

If you're going to ban leaping, then you have to make the field goal harder for the other team. Force the kicker to stand even further back before he makes the kick. Completely unfair for the defending team on the possession.

They should make it like rugby where the kicker has to kick parallel from where the touchdown was scored.

Has there ever actually been any injuries from someone attempting this?

I think only one last season. Can't remember any before. The issue I guess is the less athletic guys trying to leap and bungling it.

followed by no diving catches

so then they shouldn't fucking leap

Why do people still watch the NFL?

Some of these guys are really retarded. We still have players celebrating before hitting the endzone

press 'F' to pay respects

Who was it that jumped over the Raven line and blocked a Justin Tuck FG on MNF? HIghtower? Ryan? Can't remember. It was a great play and ended up being important since the Ravens got within three.

F

Ravens themselves had the fucking blocked final kick of the game FG that turned into a touchdown to beat the browns.

RIP

>no broken necks when the line starts flipping nigs
:(