Reasons to be a veg-user:

Reasons to be a veg-user:

Meat consumption is ruining the environment.
- Pollutes rivers
- Forests cleared for livestock
- Causes soil degradation
- Massive inefficiency
- Major contributor to global warming.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_impact_of_meat_production

Vegan Health

reddit.com/r/veganfitness/wiki/index

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

veganhealthandfitnessmag.com/2015/02/where-do-you-get-your-b12/

Animals and Ethics - iep.utm.edu/anim-eth/#SSH3ai

The most common and well known argument is the argument from marginal cases. Loosely speaking, the argument contends that animals as sentient & intelligent as retards should have the same moral status

(please read the following before leaving a stupid comment)

Ad Hominem - yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem e.g. vegans are faggots

Strawman - yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman e.g. vegans want white genocide

Appeal to nature - yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-nature e.g. meat is natural and therefore ethical

Tu Quoque - yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque e.g. vegans buy computers

Morality is relative - Science, logic, mathematics are all based on axioms that are not proven, what is different about morality and moral axioms? Think this argument through before arguing for it, it is not as simple as you think.

Please realise the difference between normative ethics (what we ought to do) and descriptive ethics (what beliefs do people have). Normative ethics is what is being discussed with regards to veganism and morality.

e.g.
- people should not eat animals for x reason (relevant normative claim)
- people eat animals for y reason (irrelevant descriptive claim)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8061589
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23169929
cancerproject.org/survival/cancer_facts/meat.php
nutritionmd.org/nutrition_tips/nutrition_tips_understand_foods/dairy.html
drfuhrman.com/library/article17.aspx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18398033?itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum&ordinalpos=2
news.harvard.edu/gazette/2006/12.07/11-dairy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah I don't care

Reasons to not be a vegan:

I'm not a faggot.

Veganism and vegetarianism is very unhealthy.

The meat industry is overwhelmingly careful to use humane methods.

Meat is also very delicious.

Sorry, you're anti-scientific standpoint just doesn't hold water in 2017.

daily reminder:

eating meat is degeneracy

veganism is moral purity

>when you can't read an abstract

lol Sup Forums nutrition, head over to /fit/ faggot and learn something

See OP, the problem is that meat is delicious, and the imitation stuff is just awful.

>when you do things that require almost no effort to make yourself appear less shallow.

That's also 100% unnatural.

I guarantee this dude is taking something to get that way. Something that meat would already give him.

- Processed meattrash lowers sperm count

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/

- Estrogen in milk lowers test and stops you developing into a real man

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

- Casomorphine in milk is addictive

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738

- Milk gives you prostate cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754

- Milk gives you acne

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483

- Heme iron in red meat gives you esophageal and stomach cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848

- Meat gives you colorectal cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/

- Eggs increase cancer risk even when adjusted for intakes of macronutrients or for other food groups

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8061589

OP is right, its not even hard to just fucking eat plants. All y'all are just weak willed pussies who won't give up there tendies to help the planet from being destroyed. Seriously, just eat fucking plants its not that complicated REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

try again kosher boi

It's called protein jack ass

Nah

protein literally comes from plants

vegans of Sup Forums discord

GTFIH brahs

discord
.gg/U5D7tD

why all i have to do is sit hear and listen to your neuron sheaths degrade.

>only vegans are stupid enough to be proud about damaging their own brains.

i wouldn't even know where to start, or how to transition into becoming a vegetarian.

ITT Sup Forums autists attempt nutrition

head over to /fit/ before commenting you pussies

Proof veganism makes you a manlet.

>Not eating meat is a decision
>Eating meat is an instinct

meat tastes like murder

murder is delicious

LOGS are better than meats or veggies!

You’re a faggot.

Yes it’s an ad hominem.

There is no argument, just a statement of a tautology: every vegan is a fucking cock-sucking, cum-drenched, attention-whoring, snowflake sissy weak manlet tiny little emasculated faggot.

Deal with it.

>being so in the closet that you project your trap-loving homosexuality on everyone else

try the site veganuary, or the Reddit link in OP

contains everything you need to know

ITT: anons who feel guilty of their existence because they sustain themselves on mammal titty juice and birthing fluid from birds

>vegan
>calling anything other than the sorry excuse of life reflected on the mirror “trap-loving”

Okay fam. Go climb the Everest to prove a point like that last vegan faggot did, then die.

You can fuck off with these threads just whenever Leddit.

is Andy vegan?

On the one hand, vegans are often incredibly fag-tier and clearly in it purely for their own self-satisfaction. On the other, the modern method of meat production is incredibly degenerate.
There is nothing wrong with enjoying a steak or some bacon but meat should go back to being a high-status, once-a-day kind of food item. That would solve much of the problems with meat production that cause meat to both be unhealthy for people (estrogens, antibiotics, dyes in meat) and for the environment.

>more meatfags have died on mt. everest
So vegans: -1
Meatcucks:

take a daily intake of cum in your anus, then you'll start noticing a change.

>>Meat consumption is ruining the environment.- No the animals the produce waste ruin the rivers, and that is only if the farm is poorly managed- being a vegetarian would just change that outcome of the life of those animals, not the pollution
>> Pollutes rivers- as above
>> Forests cleared for livestock- AND? Forrests are cleared to make towns and grow fields, being a vegetarian won't change that, in fact due to the energy density of animals being higher it could make it worse
>>Causes soil degradation- As does most forms of agriculture being a vegetarian won't changes this
>>Massive inefficiency- depends on how its done, and the same can be said for many food crops
>> Major contributor to global warming.- again its not the eating of meat that's the issue its the animals that eat and produce methane, hell there was a mass extinction caused by climate change that occurred due to too much decomposing plant matter

And finally, genuose where do you think fertilizer comes from? Animals have been part of our diet for AT LEAST 50 000 years (most likely waaay longer since protein is much better for brain development than plants as a whole ), IDC what you do to yourself but don't you dare lie and then force other people to do your idiocy

Sorry op being beta is choice at this point . Being vegan is nice health wise but not at the expense of being a huge faggot.

Thousands???? You mean like 95 % percent of humans in the past and the present.

thx logman for fertilizing this vegan friend.

I second this.

every fucking animal eats meat every now and then. even deer or horses or whatever.
they do it to get the nutrition they cannot get from veggies.
i agree to reduce meat consumption but it is bad for your health to be completely vegan.

no, that is an obvious roider..

global warming doesnt exist so fuck off OP

Vegan is morally pure. Baconfags will forever damn themselves into mental gymnastics to avoid their morality.

For every animal you don't I am going to eat 3.

I know that's try hard shit Maddox used to spew but fuck you. First the black cuck shit and now this?
Fuck you. I am gonna go outside and kill something just because I fucking can. I aint even gonna eat it.
Eat a dick.

Lol vegans

Vegans, vegetarians... All a bunch of pussy faggots

Oh, what's this? Why is nobody talking about my cummies?

>twelve sided edge
Nice try.

The universe eats up whole galaxies into black holes. The universe bombards us with asteroids , plus we all gonna die also, we live just a bit longer than the animals, all good.

Dahvie's Cummies Cannon will spray you down!

Im starting to think you're not vegan and you're doing this for attention .

Oh he's looking...

He get's the freshest bitches. Ya'll need to learn from the GOD himself!

ITT amoral autists triggered by altruism

>its natures will

Why don't you want to admit you want Andy's long logs? They're dreamy, creamy, steamy, everything you could ever want?

bump for OP.

Not a meme

Hot. Is that pussy vegan?

Fuck off LOGless shill.

How u gonna get the brain without killing the cow you nigger.

It's my pussy. If you want me, you better be a lesbian.

This thread got derailed quick...

Not a meme

KnowYourMeme.com was bought out by those Dani Filth piss lovers and you're supporting their cuckery. animaterr man, second to Andy Sixx is fighting back against the tyranny that you shills fight for!

nice.
do you really have a pussy though?
pic related, that's me
only hunters get this dick
4inches obviously better than you

N
O
T
A
M
E
M
E

why do meatcucks hate animals?

I will have you know that I am a Trans Lesbian and successful autist that created the Sonichu series. I hate men as well!

Is that the best you got LOGless shill? Resorting to ad hominems because you couldn't refute my evidence? HA!

And the angel of the lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber.
And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself.
And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own Midwest.
And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil.
One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then

And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?"

And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!
You see, Reverend Maynard, tomorrow is harvest day and to them it is the holocaust."

And I sprang from my slumber drenched in sweat like the tears of one million terrified brothers and roared,
"Hear me now, I have seen the light! They have a consciousness, they have a life, they have a soul! Damn you!
Let the rabbits wear glasses! Save our brothers!"

Can I get an amen? Can I get a hallelujah? Thank you Jesus

>life feeds on life

>eating a certain species is less/more reprehensible than another.

>you're alive, you're guilty, get the fuck over it.

>andy shit
>chris chan
what the hell is even happening Sup Forumsros?

Don't even bother arguing with these retarded faggot vegans. Just beat them to death and rape their girlfriends.

is promoting a zero-cholesterol diet supposed to be scientifically healthy?
are you even trying?

Not
A
Meme

I will eat meat whenever I want to, stop being a fuckin veggie pussy and go eat that green shit until u die

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
>METHODS:
>Subjects were seven men, six prepubertal children, and five women
so, a fucking handful of people. if you understand science at all, a subject size of like 7 men is practically anecdotal evidence.

oh right, you don't understand scientific literature. in laymen's, it's as "sciency" as opinion.

I can give you that under our normal standards for livestock, you can have the ethical victory for those who care about it. But there is one thing I cant see any reason why a vegan wouldnt eat. Ethically produced Eggs both satisfy your moral highground, and cost little more than normal eggs and still manage to be cost effective as a food.

To deprive yourself of the massive benifits of the egg makes no sense under any diet aside from medical restrictions like allergies.

These vegans probably got kicked off /fit/ and /ck/ and came to Sup Forums.

GB2 /fit/, veganfag

>Spams 'not a meme', thinking he has a point but doesn't

Vegetarian diets and the incidence of cancer in a low-risk population. [Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23169929

Meat Consumption and Cancer Risk
cancerproject.org/survival/cancer_facts/meat.php

Understanding the Problems with Dairy Products
nutritionmd.org/nutrition_tips/nutrition_tips_understand_foods/dairy.html
1. Osteoporosis 2. Cardiovascular Disease 3. Cancer 4. Diabetes 5. Lactose Intolerance 6. Vitamin D Toxicity 7. Contaminants 8. Health Concerns of Infants and Children

Nutrient Density of Animal and Plant Foods:
drfuhrman.com/library/article17.aspx

Nutritional Update for Physicians: Plant-Based Diets (a summary)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/

Acne, dairy and cancer (PMID: 20046583)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18398033?itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum&ordinalpos=2

Hormones in milk can be dangerous By Corydon Ireland
news.harvard.edu/gazette/2006/12.07/11-dairy.html

Here's seven more for you to sadly pick apart after reading a mere abstract.

i'm vegan and from my blood analysis i got 150 cholesterol so it must come out from somewhere,or i eat it or my body produce it,so a vegan diet is not a zero cholesterol diet.

Growing cash crops is ruining the environment:
- Soil and chemical run off pollutes rivers
- Forests cleared for fields
- Overuse causes soil degradation
- Massive inefficiency, large amounts of crop is wasted
- Major contributor to global warming, planting and harvesting with fossil fuel powered machines, and burning of fields to prepare next planting.

Spams Failed meme