Well?

well?

You have to havs an iq to answer this .

right ,the other guy is a drunk

jimmie niggertron

Cheese gun wins every time.

¿Where's my pasta?

Depends on the competition. We talking a knock down drag out fistfight? Rick. He's an adult. A race? Easy. Rick can portal anywhere instantly. Who has better hair? Gonna have to give it to Jimmy. It looks like a double dip dairy queen soft serve. Who has helped more people? Statistically, rick has fucked up far more people's lives than he's improved. Who has the cooler companion? Jimmy again. It's a robot dog you can fucking ride. And it flies. Drinking competition? Rick. The man's an alcohol. Getting pussy? Gotta give it to rick. He fucked an entire planet controlled by a sentient hivemind. Who has cooler inventions? Probably rick. Although a cheese gun and a robot dog is awfully tempting having a forcefield that repels bullets directly back at the aggressor is plain fucking awesome. Who is more popular? Gotta say Jimmy. He has at least two friends and rick has literally none. All Ricks friends are fucking dead thanks to him.

Let's see.. Who do you guys think could put together a jigsaw puzzle faster?

Cheese gun the puzzle pieces. The pieces are all put together and also a cheese. Cheese gun wins every time.

what about in an all out fight to the death using their full technological skill?

I think destroying or augmenting the molecular composition of said puzzle pieces is grounds for disqualification. But I'm not willing to rule out alternative uses for the aforementioned cheese gun.

Jimmy would invent a machine that automatically completes the puzzle, Rick would be an edgy emo loser and either make someone do it for him, goto an alternate universe where he beats Jimmy, say fuck you to Jerry and/or Morty for the 500th time that episode (so deep, quality character development), or abuse any other rules without actually putting in effort and endangering his own life like a dumbass. The worst that happens to Jimmy is his machine fucks up. The worst for Rick is that he endangers the world, causes his family members and friends and/or innocent people to die. Jimmy is also less of a jackass.

Well accounting for the fact that the brunt of Ricks technology is lethal while 90 percent of Jimmys arsenal is non-combat oriented I would give it to rick. But you never know. Jimmys robot dog would shred Ricks useless companion in seconds. Assuming they were allowed their companion. Ricks one and only weakness as we've seen in the show is morty.

>The man's an alcohol.

None of you plebs even have the necessary high iq to even appreciate the genius of Rick and morty. Stick to Jimmy neutron

cont.
With the shitty, repetitive writing for R&M, Any fuckups on Rick's part are solved by abusing the multiverse theory. In Jimmy Neutron, usually fuckups result in Jimmy destroying his machine, or finding a logical and (usually) harmless way out of the issue. Tfw a tv show about an autistic kid is more scientifically accurate, and has better lessons than an adult show based on the same topic.

>newfag

Doesn't matter, he can use a universe where he beats Jimmy

Think about this

>goes to a universe where he wins
>he is obviously not dead in that universe because he won
>rick has to fight better, Jimmy beating rick

It's a logical paradox friend. Cant portal his way out of this one

Jimmy would neutralize ricks portal gun with an emp blast and then use his own methods to bring in alternate versions of himself to eliminate rick.
All this without even having to brain blast.

So I think it's in folks. Unless Jimmy or his dog can somehow get their hands on morty theyre fucking smouldering goopy puddles.

Fucking no, anything Rick throws his way is immediately turned to cheese.
Cheese gun wins every time

Both Shit.
Neutreon atleast had some memes

Jimmy is better written, and has better technology than Rick (He invented time travel, while Rick didn't), Rick is only dangerous because of his lack of ethics.

I cannot forsee a situation in which a cheese gun is more useful than instantaneous interdimensional travel and an impenetrable reflection field. But I can certainly respect your opinion.

Jimmy>Rick

I imagine time travel is more cumbersome than it's worth. Having to constantly correct alterations made to the future by indirectly effecting the past.

Time travel is a logical fallacy.

>try to escape to another dimension
>portal gun is cheese
>i am cheese
>jimmy eats me
>gotta blast