Celebrity assholes & pussies

Celebrity assholes & pussies

that's where her poop comes out

Should I continue?

This is good, go for it.

"But I poop from there..."

"Not right now you don't."

Just post their names instead of wasting posts with face pics.

No
>wasting posts

thats a shop

yeah. someone shopped a black circle in that fucking image

Source

> celebrity asshole?

Why not drumpf

Whose ass is that?

Who's that?

Still don't know who that is

Well played

I've blown countless loads to that pic.

God I love her sooooo much

looks like jenny from the block

That's what all these dumb bitches get for using Apple products.

Checked, I'll take the bait

It is Jennifer Lopez from her show last week

Lol

In fact, I'm guessing it was probably an Apple IT guy who leaked all those nudes.

Think about it:

Which is more believable?

>A. Someone phished all these celebs to get their passwords and somehow managed to get 3 dozen celebs to give their info.

OR

>B. Some Apple IT guy who built the iCloud planned this all along, then got the nudes and waited til there would be no evidence linking him to it and he released it all.

Nah. The dude got caught

sauce?

Wait, who was it?

And this is the dude responsible for ALL of the fappenings?

You can make out what the OP is highlighting, but it's just the fishnet pattern, not her asshole.

Google Dude got 5 yrs if i remember correctly

For the big fappening with jennifer lawrence. He was already arrested when the other fappening happened tho.

This is not speculative, they were phished and hacked. The design of any cloud service worth their weight in salt do not have access to user password by design. Even if there was someway to have root access and a way of freely accessing accounts (which is beyond unlikely) they would be at the very top of the entire company.

No shit bag at the Genius Bar or anyone they could push a ticket to would have 0.0 access.

So ya, go read about it - some of it is funny how easy they were to phish or crack by guessing at it before they enforced MFA

It was many many people based on what I saw from a far. One or two people got caught but the same group of people (plus more the second time) make all that happen.

There is some weird bleed over or market reason they keep leaking them...idk really. That is a mystery

this really that chick from modern family?

Yup. Really is. Way more pics floating around too. Full lez action. Bitch is kinky as fuck

Confirmed that is from a video from the leak

Don't have the webmd by someone should post it

WHAT VIDEO?? WHAT THE FUCK

WHERE HAVE I BEEN

She asked for my number quite a few years back. I was a good Christian kid with a gf at the time so I declined. Looking back...

Hope solo took the first fappening by a landslide

Kek

abigail spencer won the first one man, those videos of her masterbating and cumming were amazing

This is Abigail Spencer

>even celebrities live in absolute mess

makes me feel a bit better about my life

probably trying to get as much out of life as she can before her fucked up kidneys finally give out

JLo. It's a shop of this pic

I never thought JayLo was hot.

Something about her screams dirty Latina Mexican Black girl from the Bronx.

I used to live in the Bronx, that place was filthy.

fag

Exactly.

Judging from this photo, her pussy looks fucking loose and wrecked