Based Las Vegas judge handcuffs dindu public defender in courtroom

>A deputy public defender found herself in handcuffs Monday as she tried to keep a client out of jail.

>Las Vegas Justice of the Peace Conrad Hafen said he wanted to teach the lawyer about courtroom etiquette.

>Bakhtary was cuffed. She sat in the jury box, alongside inmates wearing jail clothing, while the judge finished hearing the case at hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

reviewjournal.com/crime/las-vegas-judge-handcuffs-public-defender-courtroom
linkedin.com/in/zohra-bakhtary-0579b932
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fake and ghey

Forgot link

reviewjournal.com/crime/las-vegas-judge-handcuffs-public-defender-courtroom

Nigger loving BBC cockshiner fuck off with this "based" shit

Here's the libshit public defender that wouldn't shut the fuck up trying to interrupt the based judge's "mansplaining"

This is the face of American justice

Deal with it.

The people elected him to administer punishment on the guilty

did he escape from the witcher 3 universe

You tell me

I heard hes a real bulldog in the courtroom.

fuck off with your gay puns

Holy crap! That guy looks like he should be in Fallout 4 or something.

She qt

Bailiff! Hold the door!

This dude looks like he had an accident with power tools as a child

I got give it to this guy.
he became a judge

I would of kill my self long ago if I had that face

Read the comments.

ayy lmao

>Why do I feel that if the judge owns a dog, it's a pug?

It's not inconceivable that he was elected originally based on random chance, then after that because of name recognition. In many states with judges that are elected, the judges are not allowed to be political because the judges are supposed to read the laws/constitution and interpret them as they were meant to be (now whether that is what people call the spirit of the law or the word of the law depends on who is interpreting it). Because of this, the voters have no idea how a judge behaves and does his job, therefore him being elected doesn't mean the voters actually support him like it would for a politician.

I really don't know what happened here. Sometimes judges do get really full of themselves, though, sometimes lawyers are the same way. It's difficult to say who is really at fault because we don't have all the information.

She is hot. Anyway, from this story alone we don't know that she is some ignorant liberal cunt. Every citizen that is accused of a crime deserves competent representation. That is her job. Whether it's a dindu who has a long criminal history and obviously did it or someone that is clearly innocent, it is the job of the defense attorney to defend the accused. That's just the nature of an adversarial system.

How long until he's a deep one?

What the fuck is that supposed to be???

Geez he's a beauty.

Because pugs are god-tier

Show me a voter that knows who's running for district court judge every election. Only old retirees follow things that closely.

It's a shame really
I just randomly select them if I don't know who they are.

Any judge with name recognition I automatically vote against them

a fair arbiter of the criminal codes of the state of Nevada

le based judge gives strong womyn a slap on the wrist instead of properly arresting her xd

my thoughts exactly

Bitch should be enjoying an all expenses paid vacation at the Clark County Hilton for at least 72 hours

The finest accommodations in all of Las Vegas I'll have you know

There's no way this is fucking possible for the human anatomy. I refuse to believe this.

Yeah, I definitely don't know the judges in my home state (NC). Last time I voted was in like March or something, and I was lucky enough to talk to two of the judges running (in different elections) for more local positions outside of the building where I vote. Without thinking I accidentally asked one what his opinions were on a couple of hypothetical situations (I knew judges were apolitical, but I forgot for a moment) and we got into a conversation about how bad the system is. Because he seemed like a nice guy, had several metrics that indicated that his peers respected him (surveys of defense attorneys and prosecutors), and took the time to talk with me (I'm just an early 20s white guy, nobody super special) for about 10 minutes I definitely voted for him. Personally, I think judges should be appointed like they are on the federal level. I think the Governor should appoint them pending approval from the State Senate.

>Personally, I think judges should be appointed like they are on the federal level.

The actual role of the Judiciary on the local level and, in specific, the role of the jury and in particular the Grand Jury is almost a historical footnote

The Jury was the most fundamentally powerful entity in our governmental system as the founders intended it

Jury nullification is now associated with conspiracy theorists and potheads these days

What a shame

Yeah, jury nullification has a long history in common law, but it's kind of been stigmatized in recent times in the US. You had juries in southern states in the late 19th century and early-mid 20th century because you had jurors voting not guilty for people accused of killing blacks and white activists for no other reason than prejudice. Nowadays even mentioning jury nullification is grounds for a mistrial, but I think it is coming back as drug prohibition is becoming more and more unpopular. The grand jury is interesting, because nowadays the indictment is little more than a formality. I like the idea of jury nullification because it puts power in the hands of the people in a more direct way than just voting for politicians to make and enforce laws, even though it has a kind of bad history in the past 150 years.

Is it possible to appeal based on the fact your judge is actually retarded?

>Conrad Hafen

It's time to burn all Aryan German filth.

The Grand Jury was intended to be one of the most powerful checks on Government power under the Constitution

Funny isn't it? The whole cliche of "Any prosecutor could get a Grand Jury to indict a ham sandwich for any conceivable crime"

Sad

>"Any prosecutor could get a Grand Jury to indict a ham sandwich for any conceivable crime"
They couldn't indict Darren "Six Rounds in Every Brown" Wilson.

Yeah, that bothers me. Just another part of the move towards more government control.

Cops are the exception to that rule. Now, I do think that Wilson was simply protecting himself when Brown attacked him, I could have told you that the grand jury was not going to hand down a true bill.

linkedin.com/in/zohra-bakhtary-0579b932

noice

Oh fuck me running!! I haven't seen ol' Peppers in a decade or more! Totally forgot all those YTMNDs.

I like this. Thanks for my Saturday morning kek.

Ah, the hero of Kvatch

>Certificate of Commendation
United States Senator Harry Reid

Harry Reid commended this fucking poo

He went easy on her IMO but still kekworthy.

Those eyes are spaced so far apart. I would hate to get into a stare down with this guy.

Also AYYY LMAO.

UMA UMA

Regardless of your opinion on Harry Reid, working as the clerk a senator of his stature is an impressive item on her resume. I'm not a fan of my governor's platform, however, having him write me a letter of recommendation to OCS would be extremely beneficial.

Seriously, what condition does this guy have? It must have a name. He isn't just normal-ugly, that's due to some extra chromosomes or some shit.

I think we personally need a registed government offenders list

She need to get a White cock in her asap

I'd volunteer as tribute, f am

>russian running the immigration office

The scale is off but it reminds me of Judge Dredd

>I got bullied as a kid, now I get to bully you!

Nothing else to see here, move along.