So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming

So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming...

Yes im a female
Yes im a gamer girl
Yes i workout
Yes im a personal trainer
Yes im a forklift operator
Yes im a part time model

SO FUCKING WHAT?

no i wont date you, i only date fit white men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.
You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass guys

Σαγε

Tits or gtfo dumb cunt.

Rear view

The question is, who gives a fuck

you do, dumb kid

you are a bi curious white male. fuck off.

Ah yes. What a genius way to prove how "amazing" you are. You see, none of us actually care. So please, go back to tumblr or whatever other hellhole you spawn from, you dumb little cunt, and bitch about us to other dumb white girls and not pollute Sup Forums with your autistic bitch threads.

we see the dick stop crunchin it in

3/10
>Im a research developer for medication
>im loaded
>us guys dont waste time with trash like you that think you are too good for certain people
>kys before you spread more cancer

Bait or just retarded butthurt loser

>Works out
Legs have more lumps than the cancer ward at John Hopkins

You fucking assholes. You can't Even get a girl like me. Im out of your league

Togtfo

Dat cheat acne doe

Chest

gnarly pit flab and you'd better eat that excess protein coming out of your chest.

Kill yourself nobody wanting you

u don't workout and u model Halloween costumes you pathetic bait :) sage dis shit

Chest and face herpes

>have standards

>tattoos
>pelvic tattoos no less

ok pizza tits

You're out of my weight that's for sure

you're fat xD

Haters cant bring me down

I feel like i'm getting cucked by some fat cunt

PIZZA TIDDIES CONFIRMED.

The face makes me want to vomit

I'd fuck ya. Let's see some tits or vag or both

lmfao you look like a dwarf with a furry analbead tail on your head

Can you just rape me?

yeah um, i would pass. no offense but I like my women to be women, not pretending to be men.
/thread

U can try to convince yourself that u're pretty but the pics don't lie

You can't /thread your own post, m8.

I don't see a timestamp, there. Also, the boobs are covered (and that bra is obviously too tight, seeing the flesh bulbs forming under the arms)

Might I kindly suggest complying with the rules, if you want our attention, or kindly getting the fuck off and crawling back to that basement where you lurk ?

that's some serious acne....

You look like a dime store hooker

I bet you've had lots of dick in you

Looked far better when we couldn't see that (stale) butter face...

Reported

That's new then

Just be yourself

Well you are from Norway

This ain't reddit skank, your feelings, like your worn out pussy means nothing here

What is there to report ? That Sup Forums was meaaaaaaaan to you ? LMAO

We truly are not in your league... We want to see a female but you only show pics of the same dude

Let's see some nudes

How old are you. Where you from?

I would of game with you but you sound like your full of yourself and come off as a feminist man hater.

Attention whoring much? Tits or GTFO, period.

Enjoy your depressed life of entitlement and loneliness, sincerely professional white male.

Clean your skin.

Your a woman?

yea seriously ... shes young and able now, but as she ages and finds that most of her time will be spent working a real job, and trying to keep up with staying fit her toxic personality will devoid her life of friends.

I congratulate you on having the discipline to build such a strong body. It's not easy.

>gamer girl
I didn't realise woman had video games in the kitchen

YOU PICKED THE WRONG WEBSITE FOOL

Yes I eat plankton

>forklift operator
>dating doctors

My fucking sides

Do you even deadlift brah?

Old, stale, and uninteresting pasta.

>playing mario on microvave

fat as fuck, ugly narcistic shit

Hard B8orade

Top kek. Also nice dubs

Gtfo skank.

Quit worrying attention like we should give a shit about your random ass.

fat asf for a personal trainer. you definitely need to eat better and work out. coming from a white, national age group athlete who has already finished an engineering degree at 20 nobody like me will ever date you until you lose 20 lbs.

troll? why would you tell ppl you're female? there are certainly plenty of ways to disguise your voice if you use any sort of chat/teamspeak

If you have been living in a cave your whole life, you could be excused, otherwise you're an idiot or again, a troll

what do you model, your hands? I'm not seeing a lot there that brings modeling to mind, unless you mean you build models...

who asked you to tell us this fuckin joke

nice beverage tho

>eyo becky lemme smash dat
>go diet u fat fucc

>>part time fork model

hey you have some weird acne en your cleavage, seems like being a pretty musculoskeletal lady doesn't help you to get out of the thrash. Go take a shower and clean the disgusting grass over your body

i bet your face looks like a slapped lasagna and your pussy looks like a bucket of smashed crabs

Du ser ut som en jævla traktorlesbe din ekle hore.

tits or gtfo

Ugly as fuck.
Would even kick my dog off of you

I'm a fat nigger and my wife is more attractive than you. Physically remove yourself, tattooed degenerate.

>Haters cant bring me down

Oh yes, yes we can. We are doing it right at this moment. And deep down you know it, although you'll never admit it.
It's gettin' to you.
Y
ou're ugly, plain and simple.
No pun intended.

Bruh you're chill with calling yourself that?

Ok.....
I ain't never bothered no one on the intrawebs.

That said

She doth protest to much

The truth is the truth.
>thanks for the (You)

No matter what you do for the rest of your life you're always be Trash

There is absolutely no one who thinks you have a good body like this, you look like a half male and its fucking disgusting to us males, so you better adjust the expectation of dating a doctor.

Wasted digits.

Niggers don't call themselves niggers I guess you have a point

Does someone have that Navy SEAL pasta?

Idk i'm not racist i don't get why you'd put yourself down like that

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

should really rinse off after working out.

I'm not the nigger you idiot
I just agreed with you

Relax broski. I love the skin I'm in.

Meh the girl in the picture is still fucking ugly

Please stop with these stupid bait threads

Let's all agree that the woman in OP's pic is generally unattractive.

The white guilt is strong with this one