I'm back fuckers!

I'm back fuckers!
Muthafuckin shrimp scampi but instead of pasta I used brown rice, which is choice, better for you. Steamed some fucking broccoli too. Threw a tiny leaf of spinach on top because I'm fancy as fuck. You fags sick of making ramen?

I cooked this fucking steak for my gf one night. She loved it so much she came 3 times that night, the sex helped but man the steak was perfect. Some fucking caramelized onions on top did the trick too. Why don't you fags cook for your gf?
>because you don't have a gf
>because you don't cook

Look at this. Look. Cajun fucking chicken. Not that fried shit that niggers eat. My shit is lightly breaded and cooked with my super secret shit, okay so I used chili, lime, garlic, and some other shit. I was too hungry to plate it though. Tasted amazing

Holy hot dicks from hell. I made a 1.8lb sirloin a perfect medium rare because fuck well done shit. Cooked on top of braised garlic in the oven after searing with thyme, rosemary, and some other shit.

Bumping with noodz because sex sells

Boobies

who is she?

Some celeb or some shit

thanks

The food pics are better looking than those women.

both of them make me hungry, in different ways

Thanks user. I agree. It's satisfying seeing a nicely plated or nicely cooked meal.

I need to see other fags meals they cooked and are proud of

are you the user that lives in Denver and cooks and bakes for us from time to time?

literally all I can make is instant noodles

Your food is shit tier. Try cooking a perfect beef wellington, i doubt youd be able to, no pics but it looked exactly like this.

The food you cook is simple, and presentation is just appaling.

>spinach

Amber Heard

Thanks! Thought I recognized the face

np

Nah Illinois
You'll get there user
Not taking the bait. I've cooked beef wellington. Fucked it up 3 times bit finally got it. Made smoked beouf bourgignon the other day though. Try that.
user says prime ny strip is shit
>call him a fag

Shut up faggot

>You'll get there user
Not really looking to get there tbh, not a cooking kind of guy and even making those noodles annoys me

Fag

To each his own. I used to hate the idea of cooking but then worked at a fine dining restaurant as a server until I got a shot at sous chef. Now I fucking love it

NY steak is most over rated steak besides filet

Your food pics look alright. Not enough browning on the steaks. And you paired it with Apple? Hilarious

And chicken Breast? Why not cardboard?

I had some zucchini but my gf wanted some apples so what the hell

>look everyone
>i can perform a basic human task
>only 90% of humans can do this
>please give me attention

wow congratulations dude.

No pictures right now but I fucking love making Bulgogi
Easy as shit, nothing but mixing up a marinade, taking the shears to some steak, soakin that shit up for a while, then throw all that shit in a wok or a pan.
Then when you done just pour a little of that delicious sauce over some rice.

Even get fancy and toss in a lil veggies once in a while.

Gr8 b8 m8

Sounds cash. I want it

Show gf

>no really its so hard you guys
>you have to turn the cooking device on
>then put the food on it
>no wait please come back

go fuck yourself, retard.

Looks like some dollar store shit you got there. Why don’t you buy a real steak you cheap fuck. Also is that fucking sauce on the side? You’re a real degenerate poorfag.