Cringe thread?

Cringe thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/rjxxvp/the-media-got-trolled-into-thinking-kanye-west-fans-dont-know-who-paul-mccartney-is
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus Christ

Beautiful.

GGggooooddDDD DAMN !!!

People like this are trolls, right? Nobody can be this retarded, right?

worst thumbnail ever what a surprise

What is that??

>twospirit
kek

I literally just cringed so hard that I made a little sound akin to the deflation of a balloon.

I posted this once before on here and some faggot had a go at me calling me an old fag saying no one these days know who Paul McCartney is and this is not cringe.

look at that normie, grabbin life by the balls. Thats alpha, not cringe

take that, Nazis.

Its a person with a cake

i woulda screencapped that shit to post in future cringe threads holy shit

Yeah I know I had planned to but thread got pruned. Without intending it, his post was the biggest cringe of all

I'd finger it

Dog was a hermaphrodite. Thanks for wasting my time and reading the article. They just pulled out the penis.

We do pay for razors

this is fucked up but honestly I'd rather these kinds of people do this kind of shit to pets than kids.

Yeah, that's why it's cringe.

Good job.

you know as retarded as these people are I kind of have to grudgingly respect that Juggalos are still a thing after all these years.

Kek his names Gomer? What a retard.

Guys I'm pretty sure the original pic the people were being sarcastic. If not they were definitely called out on their bullshit right when they posted it. I saw it alot when the song came out

In this world nothing would surprise me. Kids these days. It's the tide, the dismal tide.

Is this a cheat code for an old pc game?

I know, right?

>fight the patriarchy by eating cake

cryptic Mary Antionette reference or just fat retarded bitch

I thought it was Pam.

How's this cringe? That's just a nice wife

id get a vasectomy to get a free x1. wasnt plannin on using my dick for kids anyways.

This is a good deal, not cringe

image related, its mah captcha

what's wrong with this one...?

Also I'm not a gamer so if the joke is hidden somewhere there I apologise

Yeah. A lot of people complain about the tampon tax in my state despite the fact we never had a tax on tampons in the first place.

>Mary Antionette

So close, user

We can only hope user. We can only hope.

This is some weakass shit

kek

He's known her for a few days

noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/rjxxvp/the-media-got-trolled-into-thinking-kanye-west-fans-dont-know-who-paul-mccartney-is

New York City. The graveyard for ovaries strikes again.

I don't get it? Do you lose your weapon forever?

it's taxed in the same category as "luxury items" in alot of countries.

I literally did not understand a word of this. what the hell is this lunatic babbling about? (sorry don't really play vidya)

I've not played TF2 after that update but i'm sure it's like CoD in that you just drop what you're using for someone else to maybe pick up, it still being in your inventory

...and he's upset about that? wow.. I can understand if they get it and you lose it, but jesus christ.

It upsets me how popular Skyrim is. It's so fucking bare compared to Oblivion, let alone Morrowind.

I don't get how this is cringe.

Anybody who spends 3k on a fake weapon probably has an extra chromosome to be fair

autism

Thats baby Hitler

That guy looks like a young Mr Rogers

> fucking top calibur bitches
> i'll berry my dick in her so hard, when I pull out, i'll be crowned king of england

You wouldn't be wrong

Literally a cuck. I bet his wife fucks niggers

I mean, I like skyrim as much as the other guy but come on, this cant be real.

>when the bogpill hits

This
The key is the headset
so he doesnt hear her getting railed until she gets impregnated by jamal and his gang

He's not gonna have a sex drive anymore, so to keep him busy while she's fucking everyone else

He played $3000 for a special gold frying pan in an online multiplayer game. Only a small amount of players have it so he was angry when someone killed him in the game and they were able to pick it up and use it for a few minutes without paying for it

So he didn't even lose the item, it was just in someone else's possession temporarily?

Thanks hamburger helper and her ilk
This is what they are aiming for

What, are you a female or something? I just wave my Male Privilege card and the shop hands me free razors!

No, you just drop it and others can pick it up. You spawn with it again though.

Fuck where do I sign up for this card? Best if we keep it to ourselves though. Don't want to upset the woman folk.

it's a joke. no wonder people think Sup Forumstards are autistic. it's a well established fact that autists like yourself have no sense of humour at all

Top kek,
I didn't know this was a YLYL thread.

Good on him though. Crazy, but red pill af

Pretty sure this is about sales tax. For some reason razors are often exempt from sales taxes as they're a 'necessity' but tampons aren't.

I would destroy all the holes on the one in the far right. omfg brb fkn masturbating

What the fuck

Forgot pic.

Tampons aren't a necessity. Didn't you see the "free bleed" movement?

Now the silly bitches want cheaper tampons. If they earned the same as men, they could afford it, but because they are shitter than men, they earn less and expect handouts.

> basic bitches

I always thought that shirt looked shooped.

why'd she wear it then?

Bethesda has one godly meta feature going and keeps milking it
The atmosphere created by music and landscape
They add emergent gameplay to it and that's it
Millions of bucks and ferraris in the garage
And millions of cucks
They can piss away the worst quest writing, levels design, animations and so on in gaming, it doesnt matter
They ride their golden goose

What, no Apache attack helicopter?