What's Sup Forums drinking tonight? Pic related. It's mine

What's Sup Forums drinking tonight? Pic related. It's mine.

Nice drop, enjoy

Cheap vodka. Extra drunk.

Qauds checked!

What vodka user? Also cheap tequila is the absolute worst.

Some kind of sweet red wine. Tastes like it's been mixed with detergent, not the best I've ever had.

That stuff is smooth.

I've been drinking it for a while. It kinda makes me want to gag now. Am I becoming a pussy?

Red cordial

Taaka. I'm mixing it.

That sounds 100 gross man

tfw under 21. A 2 ounce bottle mixed with brisk will give you a comfy buzz. 2 bottles will get you shitfaced for hours

some shitty sauza silver proof tequila

Lmao I was about to buy some Wild Turkey tonight

OP here anons

Milk literally cured my hiccups. Now I'm back to drinking my Jim Beam. Just an fyi for my Sup Forumsros

Got three (3!) bottles of Dworek vodka and 24 cans of Lapin Kulta beer.
The vodka is surprisingly good for cheap shit and the beer is damn good.
Had like 12-13 "shots" so far and 4 beers.

Cheap vodka here. Taaka it is.

Jack Daniels honey

Ever take triple C's?

The original Jim beam is the best one

I'll see that and raise you
>pic related
first time robotripping in a while. cant get baked because of work and booze was getting boring. the deleterious effects are making me want to spend a week doing all the hallucinogens

I would always robotrip in the Army. Shit was fun af

doing drugs as an adult is much more /comfy/... I put on some piano music and whipped out the snacks. though im a fatass and one bottle wasn't enough to fuck me up. still nice though, like drunk but without feeling sick.

don't all liquid dxms have acetaminophen in it now by law?

gay

kek meant to reply to not myself

dont think so. one of the stores i went to didnt have dxm without guafensen but a drugstore had the DXM hBr only syrup and capsules. there might be state laws idk

Probably a glass or two of hennessy. But friday is high-day so drinking is not my main objective tonight.

Nice quads
2 days sober here. Pancreatitis :/
Hurts like a bitch.

alcoholics. how much did you drink on the daily and how long did you drink when you noticed you might or do have some liver damage and need to get that shit checked and it came back positive or negative? Just wondering how much I can safely drink before my guts start rotting, what the limit is.

Why be sober? Drugs and alcohol are fun and you're more fun to be around when you're on them

The best drink

Vintage. Stuff will make you go blind.

Tullamore D.E.W.
At work.
Like a champ.

No, but it all btc at pharmacy now. Because everyone wants to run a meth lab.

ER doctor?

My old buddies.

Mr. Brass Monkey couldn't make it. RIP

Pancetitus user.
Keep drinking > kidney shutdown > grave.

Sounds an excuse to me

I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this 90 proof Jim Beam. Much smoother than anticipated, with a great flavor.

Tried this, but I found it way too sweet.

Lol ummmm yeah okay :/