NZ/New Zealand thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRS9Bz0IH54&t=491s
youtube.com/watch?v=8uWgulZIvk0
youtube.com/watch?v=fCSKca2B2yk
youtube.com/watch?v=wIft-t-MQuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dunedin reporting.

9:44pm on a friday, i'm already in bed. Exams & Assignments are killers.

Do you have an erection?

Nope.

Such disappointment

>44
Digits confirm it.

Get an erection for us and then show us.

Christchurch here. Fell asleep 2am, woke up at 6. A friend came around we just talked and shit. He left at midday, I had plans to do shit. But sat down on the couch and am still here. Been working hard all week so I'm allowed to have a day being a lazy cunt.

not fucking happening

What you do for work?

I'm a tradie. Only got today off because waiting for concrete to be poured. Can't do anything til that happens.

Now wishing I had booze am just lying here trying to keep myself interested. Had a hot shower, meh, tried to fap, meh, probably gonna binge watch something

Wish I had a trade but I don't.

RIP.

there's only one real way to get one, nigga

Shits not hard mate. You don't need a brain. Its great fun too. Moneys good as well. Unless you're in your 40s I'd recommend looking into it

I have *issues*.

Don't think I'd be able to pay attention properly to do it right.

Ok fair enough. Hope you are doing what's best for you mate. Try not to let it stop you enjoying life

Thank you, that was very nice.

I could be doing more to be honest, and I know that but, *issues* you know.

Dunners reporting.

Standard. Everyone is bunkered down for them, apart from Health Sci who are all getting off their faces right now
>*issues*
Do you want to elaborate or nah?

Update on wheely grill. She is fully functional except her legs. Setting up a date for some point in the near future.

Where the fuck is IDBro nigga?

protip: don't call her that
that nigga dade

She prefers her name but I am not gonna spread it around a chan.

>Do you want to elaborate or nah?
Childhood sexual abuse.

In therapy and it sucks. I've started dissociating hard as (always have but been worse ever since I disclosed the abuse) and I get triggered easy. I spent years on Sup Forums laughing at people being triggered only for it to sincerely happen to me.

RIP.

dub and I'll get this tattooed on me.

rolling

Welcome to the club. I got BPD, used to dissociate all the fucking time. Did some DBT, all good now, occasional lapses.
If it helps, this is probably the worst of it, where you are now, and it gets heaps better from here on.

Yeah from the reading I've done it seems pretty common for people to experience an overdrive in symptoms when first disclosing/dealing with it.

I can feel myself getting ready to blackout, though. Therapist (and I) reckon I likely blacked out when I was little. I feel that when I remember something "significant" I'm going down.

Glad you're doing better.

You will too dude, just keep up the work on yourself. Get a job as soon as you feel you're ready too, really helps take the mind off shit.

Yeah I haven't really worked since 2009. Wish I hadn't quit but I was having real bad stomach issues at the time (which have only slightly gotten better and no doctor reckons they know what's going on...).

Getting into work is a big thing for me. Sucks I can't pay attention though because I could get a job writing but, alas...

Appreciate you guys sharing this shit. Tradie here. I've had crap happen to me. Did the acc counselling thing, not sure if it really helped. Told my gf, she just freaked out and left me.
Think I got it all behind me. Probably the reason I lurked Sup Forums. Wish you guys the best.

>Did the acc counselling thing, not sure if it really helped
Doing this now and finding the same. Wish I had gone with a psychiatrist instead of just a counselor.

ACC are shit, too, not telling you what you are entitled to. Any bit would help but, nah, they hide that info from you.

Thought mushies might help put me into a good headspace but, nah, very little effect on them (not on any meds) whereas other people on the same batch have a great time.

Chur bro, I am all good now though. On the up and up.

One thing I hate about acc is having my personal info available to people. When I'd call I'd speak to some faggot islander or just a random who obviously dgaf about me and wouldn't answer my questions, would hide stuff. Always got the impression they were more interested in getting me off the phone so they could have smoko.

I hate the whom feminist bullshit culture of sharing stuff get your story out there, it all helps. I honestly think keeping it shut down is way better. They wanted me to go to a group session, fuck that shit. I'm not gonna sit amongst ransoms and share that shit.
I was a mess doing the counselling, felt like everything was falling apart. One day I thought this ain't working, stopped the drugs, stopped the counselling, decided I'm gonna sort this shit myself. Feel a lot better now.

Anyway gonna tap out now. Gonna do some Simpsons binge watching. Good talking with you guys. Maybe speak again sometime.

Daily reminder that if you voted for national you're not a kiwi

lel

>singles = sleep
>dubs = an hero
pls

ayy lmao

Does /nzg/ like deathmetal?

No but I love Motörhead

we only listen to jesusfunk here

which girls highschool have the cutest uniform?

emma?

Fuck I'm gay.

The country near nopeland

who hates themselves and wanna die here?

also whatchu listening to? link related youtube.com/watch?v=TRS9Bz0IH54&t=491s

Let me just check my collection of pics of high school girl uniforms, oh that's right it was confiscated following my arrest.

I'm doing alright at the moment actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=8uWgulZIvk0

Just for some context, I'm doing a graphics design project about people of colour in tech and need some highschool female examples.

Because #inclusivity and #diversity.

You should try get into a more practical job, my flatmate studied graphic design at massey and spent the year after graduating parking rental cars and after finally getting a graphic design job earns less than me and I haven't even graduated.

HELL FUCKIN YEAH let's do it
>youtube.com/watch?v=fCSKca2B2yk
Have you posted this before? I saw it here and have been listening to it a bit

Yeah I think I did once, it's a good song.

When NZ will have new flag ?

I'm studying UX at Massey, that's like somewhere between Graphics and web programming. What's the job prospect like for that?

new plymouth12:26 am here, currently stoned,Sup Forums seemed like the reasonable way to spend the nigh

Some crazy guy lodged a complaint against someone at work because he's too dumb to understand why bread baked yesterday was cheaper than bread baked today.

Holy shit dude, you smoked so hard you went ten minutes into the future.

better than pure design, but if you have an actual good design sense go into a construction related design field, that's all nz has to offer

MissAlice_94

>one hour later
>no sleep
reroll

Who watched the Tay Tay vid?

youtube.com/watch?v=wIft-t-MQuE

Wellington checking in, depressing lack of NZ tits.

If you came here looking for anything but depression then you came to the wrong place, user

>depressing
>depression
fits right in

True that. 13 days on, one day off, 12 hour hospo shifts.

Guess what I get to do again tomorrow?

That is illegal on various levels, stab every member of management ASAP

I am every level of management (barring actually owning the restaurant)

Is this a family business or something? No one exploits people like family does.

In which case commit sudoku ASAP
You're dedicated but, hopefully hauling in the money with hours that fucked. Why though? How?

HAHah woooooooooooooooweeeeeeeee my man xdxdxdxdxdxd hoooooooooooooooo boy memememeeme good one wow WHO DOD THIS XDXDXDXD AASssssss xd roling on flo9or laughiunvg xddddddddddx xdx cx dxdxd :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) hahahahha :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD wow good man congrats b=very funy

I can function on very little sleep, so long as I get 4-5 hours a day, I can function no issues for 3-4 weeks like that.

>checked
G'night user, sweet dreams

what was it?

A secret.

new plymouth update 1:20 am, tired gonna head off to bed soon, just smoked more and watched the new baywatch rlly high

I don't have time for this.
>singles = drink
>dubs = freedom

evanescence isnt deathmetal..

Goodnight high bro.

Christchurch reporting in.

Hey sis

hey its me your cousin.

Ridiculous amount of cops out on the aves tonight. passed at least 8 or 9 within an hour. No skids tonight :(