So, after all this now tell me if God exists or not. I'll be listening

So, after all this now tell me if God exists or not. I'll be listening.

Always.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HdqVF7-8wng&list
youtube.com/watch?v=fcPWU59Luoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can't you feel that something is smarter than us.

Defines on how you define intelligence, if to you naturally ocurring processes based on physics then your God is the universe. But I think it's indifferent to prayers, don't you?

no it's not indifferent to prayer it's just indifferent to the same prayers. We must ask for what we need each in our own way.

Intelligence is the ability to transfer action into time considering it's consistency and intensity. Averages and so forth.

The earth is a living organism. Humans are analogous to a viral infection meant to destroy our host. We could describe our most populated cities as earths biggest tumors. Sent here by God to fuck shit up.

Then why am I still here
Why do I hate my image
Why do I still have to endure what derives of it

Pseudo-intellectualism coming from the stand point of a religious person is fucking absurd.

As far as I can tell
you can't turn back
that much is true
ride the wave or
let the wave ride you
you choose.

Do that thing!!!

what can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

so if you want me to debunk the claim that god exists, you first need to show evidence for it.
Since you can't, I won't even bother, and your churches continue to lose followers by the minute..

Don't talk shit about Ten Walker, bitch ass mugfug.

I can't go on. Should I?

what about 1/4 of a step
or a 1/3
or an 1/8

I'm petrified with my back against the wall, you think I can just

>The earth is a living organism
does it procreate?
Are there baby-earths around? Does it lay eggs? Does it copy itself by mitosis?
Because this is a required sign for the defined term "life" to apply.

>Humans are analogous to a viral infection meant to destroy our host.
All we do is to alter our habitat to a point where we can't survive in it anymore. Earth itself doesn't care, and there are enough organisms who will continue to exist after the point of our demise. Earth doesn't care about our habitat. Earth will continue to exist.

> We could describe our most populated cities as earths biggest tumors.
Since earth isn't allive, no. If anything, they are fungus growing on its surface. And fungus in itself is neither parasitic, nor cancerous. It just consumes and grows until it dies.

>Sent here by God to fuck shit up.
Explain me "god" and what makes you believe that he exists.

you're reaching the limits of what I can tell you. Breathe relaxed and calm. That's part of the process.
think think the best thing in the world
the brain is a computer
that responds to input
your input
and produces results from
an internal process.

among other things you can do

Man created God, not the other way around.

I don't claim to be able to prove that there is no God; that is claiming to have knowledge of something innately unknowable. However, I can say that all of the evidence for the existence of a creator are junk hypothesis. In particular, there is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that if a deity did exist, it would be the author of various works of genocidal bronze age mythology such as the Torah, the Bible or the Quran. These texts were written by scientifically illiterate, diseased peoples living in a desert during the dark ages.

Religion can't prove itself to be right, only popular and strong. People have a tendency to embrace religion and belief in a personal God because it comforts them and because of social pressure and a desire to be accepted. The problem is that none of these things actually validate one's beliefs.

Religion is a way of having decent ceremony around death births and marraiges.
Religion is a way of painting what we feel and passing it on for enjoyment.

some of what religion teaches is in morals and ethics. Most of that is scrapped because of unethical pedo priests

I digress
religion cannot be done away with.

I'v been through hell and still am. You shouldnt look into things to much. Just fucking go on, just be strong. Just be happy that life is a thing in the first place. People suck, humans suck. But when you realise how shitty it is, you'll find so much good. Cause the good will be attracted to you. But that is if you only want it. Give and you will be given back. Sorry if I completly missed the point im drunk as fuck

God exists but gods not a good term for it. Enlightenment is a better word.

we all have our own wave lengths

Anyways, about god. I dont belive that god controls the organic. I belive the organic has its own course. And everything is a test/way of life. I also belive in reincarnation, so it will be all balanced out. Everyone will learn in different lives and ways. Being lucky or unlucky. I belive you go through life until you realise truth.

you're god pretending to be what ever your name is

Indeed. I can't tell anyone how to feel about their own situation. Everyone has their problems on different levels. And its always up to the induvidual to deal with it.

I think you always know the truth from the start.

I like that idea. If that is the case. I dont think humans will realise it anyways. Unless they put time into it. Cause there are way to many distractions.

>religion cannot be done away with.
Even if we all agree that it's not literally true, i.e., God doesn't even exist?

I dunno kys and find out. I don't think there is a god but maybe i'm wrong. When i die i'll fine out, and i don't really care either way.

I am horny and I want to fuck vagibe and touch beb. I don't think knowing if God exists or not would change that lol.

I want to hug gf.

I'm just gonna sat behind the church and pray to the Universe it works out for the best.

inb4 I never come back

So I went for.a walk today and saw the last remainder of my soul wither in the rainy wind.

God Doesn't exist
If he Exist I wouldn't have a 6 Inc. Dick!
I WANNA HAVE A HORSE DICK GODDAMNIT!!!
HORSE DICK = GOD KING

>Religion is a way of painting what we feel and passing it on for enjoyment.
Is it?
I thought religion was being told how to feel under the biggest threat that they could possibly think of at the time when it was written.

Religion stems from a long time back in history, when the human race had made literally no progress in science and knew absolutely nothing about our existance or where we were.
So they thought out the most natural thing, and that would be that we were the center, and sole meaning of existance, and that turned into a society worshipping our "creator".
Now in our present day, we know that the universe is literally endless, or at least so big and vast that we aren't even capable of understanding.
We are just one of endless societies of intelligent beings way more advanced and important then we are.
If the idea of organized religion and the bible, koran etc. came out today, no one would buy it. But it is so rooted in our history and mental development as a species, that people still to various degrees practice and believe.
I believe it is safe to say that religion and the existance of a "God" are false. That is not to say that religion is not about moral and human decency, and people have much broader perspectives on religion in 2017.

Now here is where it gets interesting.
(See next post)

If you take into account how much we still don't understand about the universe and things beyond our knowledge, and the fact that millions of people have had run ins with the "paranormal", and mediums who can seemingly talk to the deceased without anyone being able to explain it, I think It's time to think of "God" and the "Paranormal" in a whole nother way.
Back in our history, when we didn't know how the world and nature worked, we saw thunder and lightning and nature dissasters, plagues etc. as paranormal. They were the actions of a higher being, because we as humans could not understand what it was. It was beyond our comprehention.
I believe that is what is happening today with all the paranormal stuff.
What if our minds, or personalities do continute to live on in a separate dimention, kind of like we are floating around in a WiFi-like cloud that is everywhere, but still nowhere.
What if, when a conciousness with a self-awareness level like ours come into existance, it cannot ceace to exist from the universe once you are here.
I guess my overall point is; just because we don't understand it, we should keep an open mind.
We should not make up our mind that "we just aren't supposed to understand it", or "that its the work of "God", but we should strive to understand it with science.

So there you have it, there is no easy answer to your Sup Forums thread about if God exists or not.
Make up your own mind.

everyones approaching this question with some sort of bastardized personal rendering of a mostly modern image of the abrahamic theisms. i.e. Occidental reappropriations of middle-eastern mystery traditions dissolved and reshaped and repurposed as time and happenstance and tyranical power hungry governments and individuals had their effect first on the literature and the original inheritors influence and later on the images and interpretations at large.

we are left with some sky father with a zeusian portraiture and a bent for vengance and no ears to hear us. a very involved anthropomorphized storm god that at best seems indifferent and full of promises dependent on our ability to accept his seeming cruelty and his creation so full of misery.

thats like i said our modern typical fuck the church because its run by immoral pricks. and fuck any idea of god because my parents were dicks and they are christian and republicans and right wingers are racist and they wear crosses so thats more proof and god is a dick because pain exists attitudes.

and many say the burden of proof is on the person saying there is a god. but the question should just be pondered upon with an open mind and with imaginitive reasoning by everybody. because essential the question isnt if god exists or not. its why is this happening at all and what if there is any is the meaning?

cont.

religions are formed after a single person with a mind and skills respected by their peers (or rather just at least known to be not a fuckin retard) has an experience outside the realm of what is experienced and shared by us all regularly. they reach something that because it is out of the normal realm of perceptions and material things and of the mind (is immaterial) there is no formal ground to which they can refer and so they must resort to symbolical representation. and the symbols used are relevant to the community and express for them a rich and multifaceted definition of the experience that was had. a cult of intrigue is formed around this individual whom will either say cut that shit out im just a guy or they can take advantage. in a similar manner the people that learn from him will take his symbols and the things he tells them and do what is in that individuals intentions and interest whether for good or ill.

generally religions sprout from this seed community with the intent to provide a community where the large stereotypical questions can be asked and hopefully answered. as well as with the intent of providing a place of guidance morally and in time of despair. the use to which these communities are put to in time and by individuals and societies that inherit and betray the ideals therein are of no fault to the thing its self. its a blind masses fault if a priest can get it to read uncritically the parts of a religious text which benefits that priest and that church at that time.

Let's assume god is not a conscious deity, but the characterization of energy itself.

Yes. God was a new soul who was lonely but didn't know how to create companions. It took it eons but they eventually learned to control matter. He still didn't know to make living things but understand the concept of evolution. Thus the big bang and it's guiding hand.

So then where to next?

meaningless to try to answer an impossible question. Instead just watch youtube.com/watch?v=HdqVF7-8wng&list and calm down

cont.

most religions have a core bedrock of experiences that all human individuals may have if they open themselves to the possibility, shake of the bullshit of time and nations, read into things less literally, interpret things on a personal level and an allegorical level, and keep a context to the writing appropriate to its place in history and the hands that influenced its journey. above all remembering that men wrote these things and men experienced these things and found them worth enough to tell people about it and for the most part trolling people is a modern social phenomena and life was more fuckin difficult back then and a piece of shit troll if they were to exist would more likely than not die early for fucking with the wrong asshole. and the trolls that survived sought power in the government and by virtue of that fact needed to keep a face of geniality until they had the power to do as they pleased.

btw i dont care for organized religion. its to easily used by despotic societies and governments to hold down its peasants and cattle-men. but i do believe in a meaningful experience to be had by anyone which is inherent to the universe and unbound by words and time and all other subjugate babble.

jesus used the jewish imagery and symbols to preach against the corruption in the temples and all the fucked up eye for an eye shit and the sacrificial nonsense. he basically, after having his personal enlightenment experience of the fundamental and ineffable nature of the universe and conciousness, just looked around at his fellow jews and was like you this shits fuckin so dumb like look at that dude he just put his kid into a metal bull statue and lit a fire under it like wtf man and the guy tellin you its wrong to steal and kill is robbin you blind while you starve to death.

But what if I can't? Would that not mean that to live to ones fullest would mean a life that in all circumstances falls short?

youtube.com/watch?v=fcPWU59Luoc about god

Save some money and buy a rifle.

I remember Alan Watts. He had a solid message at first but eventually started throwing around words when he got older. Reminds me of Charles Manson' mannerisms of speech now that I think about it in retrospect.

the way i see it is whether god exists or not one will find out only after death if ever. to live fully is just to live, live knowing that you are not only you but everyone also, energy like everything else, part of one thing, from the beginning

Yes God is real, nobody on earth can properly show you light though. Just go pray and ask for His love, and that your heart and mind are opened to Him. There's a book called the Manual for Spiritual Adoration (or something like that), try reading it if you're interested in the Christian God, don't feel like reading the entire Bible just yet, and don't mind Catholicism. Lots of wisdom from the Saints, prayers, and insights on how He feels about you and all other men and women on earth. Try not to make Him wait too long friend-o, there's a spot in Heaven for everyone who seeks redemption.

*hurg*

Oh, sure

too bad we don't have a better way to communicate clearly than language, words

Mfw Im the one whos been waiting
im not even
mfw i have no face

I second this notion ~

He doesn't go to you, you go to Him. Until you do, all you'll ever get are hints and clues that'll lead you to the path. Everything has been set out for you, start seeking God if you truly want to.

after pointing out the nonsense of his time and community. he said ive travelled all over and talked to all the wise dude chillin and smiling and not hurting anyone. ive had some bizarre as trippy experiences, and the father of this shit is everyones father. i.e. no man in any land is different in anyway from you and we are all equal and capable of good things and even great things given the same means and opportunity we can all accomplish the same shit and I am no better than the least among us. all the answers you want you can find in your own head your own heart trust yourself. ask your questions not to other people and kings and priests. ask it of yourself to answer. the world is a symbol and a scripture in itself and youve been given everything you need to figure this shit out and have the same crazy enlightenment as the most far out fuckers we know of. 'the kingdom of heaven is within'. be good and you will be treated good fuck a hereafter make heaven on earth because if you stop giving away your intelligence and ability to make that reality it is possible. but only when you follow my lead dummys.

them rome got all pissed at the hippy cuz they were the ones in the temples and getting rich on a nation in decline. starting to spread their empire without having to fight it out. but now there was some poor fuck riding on donkeys and telling people they were free to save them selves and need not rely on handouts.

and thats essentially the same shit that happens every time. guy speaks out against wrong. backed by the fanaticism of spiritual communities. political parties get upset martyr the latest Che and make everyone believe they see their errors and wear the dudes dead body as a symbol of their new faith and every one buckles and bows and no one remembers the point of it anymore and no body thinks for themselves.

look to the mystics and the ones speaking in symbol. the ones that arent telling you they are infallible.

This one time I went to church and said "I don't go to ppl, people come to me" :/
Just how long is this path anyway? It's like Samurai Jack

wtf is that picture? gtfo

A beast in disguise.
They were in the trees.

It's not as hard as a Samurai Jack path lol. It's as long as you make it. I'll pray for you. Like I said, you have to go to Him, and He'll return the favor tenfold for your effort in ways you might not understand at first. I'll pray for you.

I sought everywhere. I want my `eternal reward` :C

literally our want to define a thing we call god now. a deity for anything. is to describe a force larger than our current comprehension. essentially it recognizes there must be a source of energy supplied to things, shit happens that we can't explain fully (our deinitions are lacking), but these are all older attributes. they fall away. the most essential thing is a conciousness which is fundamental to the creation of temporal experiences. beyond that is sociology and anthropology and mythology. most of the details speak more about our psychological shared experiences than they do this concept of underlying concious-structure to things. and that is useful stuff but essentially the source of dogmatic bs.

imo:
There is a conciouseness fundamental to everything. But it is not a human conciousness. I mean literally fundamental. Like a basic conciousness. A silent thing but not. It generates things and is the source of energy but it is not any of those things. It is an interplay of opposite poles whatever they may be. Nothing can be known unless in relation to something else. So it is necessarily forever in this two pole state and both infinitely large and small. This means it is essentially in equilibrium and everything being in flux is the illusion of its many generated patterns. Not even beginning or end are reconciled or exist in relation to this thing. It is essentially a force and law of generative properties and action which translate into everything there is. It is not a personal mind but it is the essential action which is a mind and the source of every individual conciousness. it can't give a fuck about you but you can give a fuck about you and because it is the essential source of things and the essential power of everything you can, through contemplating it, you can learn everything you need to know and you can be more through knowing it.

We and other animals were equal, but the "creator" came after the agrarian revolution, when we were on top of everyone

also the afterlife imagery of most traditions should be regarded both allegorically and if you want to believe it literally thats cool too. but think of it more like you pass from your former self into your new life as a fresh slate. whether it be after an elightenment experience or just a commitment to find answers and be better. heaven and hell imo arent places you go but are allegories for consequences which are typically equal to the intent of an action. a man mad and hurting others suffers more so at the hands of revengers or his own self torture. a man being nice is treated well in return or feels at peace with himself. and the world responds to that mental state they end up in. mondays are shitty for people that hate mondays. religion is the root of evil for people obsessed with hating religions. everything is a self fulfilled prophecy and armageddon isn't the end of the world because the world or the material life is fucking forever. even after the universe dips out another will fill that space. armageddon is an allegory for your personal death. its the christian book of the dead.

but i myself am a stern believer in the basic good nature of people. exceptions exist. i don't claim even its a rule that people are good. I think they are equally shit. and i think all religions recognize that as well. but i think most people dont want to be fucked up and can recognize basic moral values which imo are inherent to human minds and govern behaviors beneficial to our survival and progress as a species. literally nothing about 'god' (even that word is bs) can be said about the thing which is referenced as it is outside everyday experience. there is no way it could be spoke about let alone told to be right or wrong for someone else. but it is an experience and thing that many (enough to warrant personal investigation and not historical only but in practice without the dogma and the stuff that makes a religion or community around the essential stuff) people have had and been changed by and either been driven mad, killed by opossition, or regarded highly, and many remain in silence and live out there days reeling in the unending awe of a mind thrown and tossed by the insanity of time.

ive had experiences that, if i hadnt had the knowledge of a philosophical and sociological and anthropological background and a trust in my own ability to rationally think about the absolutely absurd shit that happened in a grounded environment, wouldve gotten me locked up forever for talking about it or driven me to the doors of actual madness without a reference to what it was about.

carl jungs redbook, some aspects of zen, some of tao, the bones of abrahamic traditions, the mystery schools, physics, symbolism, philosophy all considered. and just simple questions about the world knowing that all can apply to all else with the right mind. in pairing with drugs (without excess)(but excess is nice too sometimes just not addiction) and meditation and critical reasoning and social skills intact. that is as far as i can tell the tools of a modern diy mystic

pic related i pretty much died on accident and saw this shit basically. the typical tunnel to death. the sahasrara, jacobs ladder, etc.

but i lacked the religious affiliation most people seem to project onto their experience of this thing. which is a whole nother diatribe and obviously i have spammed my shit posts enough lol.

bye dont kill yourselves its stupid. theres so much power just in the ability to choose your life again by asking the suicidal question and not doing it. thats the purest way of taking responsibility for your life and your choices there after. and should you stuble and make mistakes like you inevitably will. fuck it keep going we are all fucking morons and the only reason we end up feeling bad is because of trivial bullshit and popular opinion. and if its solely due to your opinion of yourself, thats something in your power to change. prove yourself wrong. show your self how stupid you were for thinking you werent worth the time and effort. hold on for the moment when you go 'fuck if i had killed myself i never wouldve had this experience'.

also whoever said that your mind responds to your input was right. that is a part of the essential action of this thing. it seems dumb to do it but forcing yourself to smile every now and then has a real beneficial effect on your mood and doing it often enough reinforces your minds habitual return to that action thus furthering the benefit. and if you feed negativity to your self negativity you will get back and put out into the world and the world will in turn hand you a shit sandwhich and you will then eat it and shit shit out. lol you have to actively change your thoughts and what you are paying attention to and be ok with the uncomortable feeling of leaving the safety of the ever familiar sadness. ive been there a hundred times. will go again. but nothing ever stays and nothing ever is really different. its all bs and you get what you are willing to recieve in combination with what you put into cbanging what you c an in life for the better.

for me
had fun
always do
and
forever will

could be super short if you just quit flopping around and without killing yourself let go so much you stopped thinking you might actually die and pop goes the ego

There is creator.
If you belive you have soul there is afterlife state.
Soul dont die your body does. If you think will you will remember this life in other no because all memories save in your brains and brains are part of bodie not soul.
Earth isnt place in space. Look down it is earth. Look up it is sky. It is what it is. We arent accident in space. We are in center and we are all special.
Well if everyone would know that we are created and there is afterlife we would live different life. We wouldnt slave whole life. We wouldnt hurt anyone. We would live peacefull life but we have governments who lie and put us in state where we dont care about anyone else only i as individual is important.
Earth is flat BUT we dint have all information. For example fe map is wrong as globe. Bouth have holes.
>> Just try look into things by yourself. Dont just repeat school or news bs. Onlyone who can change your life is you. So it doesnt matter Trump or Hilart win. Bouth are dusgusting liears and do same thing. Dont consider money as your god.
Dont hurt anyone.
For me truth about this world in small way has improved my life. There is more in this live.

More importantly, who cares?

So do some research and you'll find out god is manmade and there is no such thing as supernatural or define or godlike etc.

you try so hard and
don't believe me
about what is going
to happen to him
and idk
now if anything was ever real
though i believe so
and i could feel the conflict
im not shaken on this
and won't be
im really just more convinced
about certain things
and intrigued by even more
and thankful
for what was
and for all that i have now
to pursue and learn
ive gotten definition out of it
essentially the thing i was lacking
now i have something
at which to aim
and which my mind unyielding
and untempered
can now center on
and gain the clear headed
benefit of focused intent
and power
given structure and motive force

U need to ask a professional and figure it out for urself

also you personally have lost my interest
its done hurting for the most part
if it was your choice the whole time
and you intended to do it always
then in that case i just cant care
because it was fake and worth nothing
and if the other option is the reality of it all
and you did really try to leave it
and i failed to hear you (i never could have)
then i am sorry for that but am no longer burdened with guilt and regret for something
which was not my fault and which i did my best
to comprehend and deal with despite the immensity of the actual truth of it all
what would I have done? a lot differently thats certain and i am sorry if its this one
but i cant let it destroy me not when it has you
even the ideal the thing you are in my mind
whether true or not is worth remembering
because it was real to me regardless
and made me try to be better and less self-focused my failures in all of it
had little in the end to do with me
or my issues and if you wouldve asked
or waited you would have known
everything and i would have asked
to know every difficult admission
and terrifying detail and i would have loved
it all i sealed his fate and can not change it
its deserved without this added disgust
im sorry no matter what that this is what
you become now became rather at some point in time i know it hurts you to do it and to reap the wicked crop your always forgiven and loved i know you didnt know when it started and now
just know i understand sorry about the mess
its been a difficult pill to swallow to say the very least but the deniers are marked the dark hands i called are in motion and most things are clear now answers were my first motivation a longer drive now has become my need and keeps me

Ah, you've freed yourself.
Now let's make some DLZ ~

seriously, this is some myspace level edgy af poetry.

More like cutting edge, fagnog.

nope i remember this type of shitty half poetry. Never identifying what the actual fuck you're talking about. No meter or rhythm.

Mess? What mess? Your brain splatter? Or the post. I'd accept an apology for that post.

Call it a shitstorm if you like. The topic I mean.

define "god"
define "exists"
define "or"
define "not"

What happens now? Do I get crucified or worse?

I should kms.

define"define"

it was a note
not poetry
they got it

>de me try to be better and less self-focused my failure
haha Sup Forums would actually fucking probably devour this fucking story. but fuck its way to long. even greenpost fans would fucking lack the patience.

So after all it still comes back to that.

I should kms.

you know i never wanted that
thats why i rushed getting you out here
i dont understand what any of it was for
or what is really directing it
idk if it was you
or him
or if its one small thing in a larger
much larger
fucked up thing you got pulled into
it does mirror some shit thats happened
recently