In all seriousness, shitposting aside, was this the most humiliating loss you have ever witnessed?

In all seriousness, shitposting aside, was this the most humiliating loss you have ever witnessed?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/50038429/#50041377
youtube.com/watch?v=1bpU7TXl26E
youtube.com/watch?v=slAx291z1hM
youtube.com/watch?v=sGOZgELbK_c
youtube.com/watch?v=H8xD9FrpjPU
youtube.com/watch?v=IGAusKj8FPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jose Aldo vs McGregor as worst. This comes after.

Any archived game threads from this?

Yes.

Feyenoord losing 10-1 against PSV for me desu.

10-0*

Christ, that is horrifying

>71

7-1 was incredible but for me Holland shitting on Spain was even more satisfying, just because everyone has been sucking off Spain since about 2008 and no one really fancied Holland that year

man that was some next leven shit

>tfw knew 5pa1n wasn't leaving groups but nobody believed me

Here's one that got lots of replies archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/50038429/#50041377

the US basketball NT being BTFO by Puerto fucking Rico in 2004 was funnier

too bad Sup Forums didn't exist back then

>family from Germany and France
>know some shithead Brazilians in the states
>watching and laughing as Germany kept scoring and people in the crowd were breaking down

Most humiliating and one of the most satisfying sporting events I've witnessed.

I was studying in France for most of that WC and me and this other US chick were the only ones pulling for Germany in the middle of this huge crowd of Frenchies and each and every goal was just oh so glorious.

>"...And Germany lead! Müller! Thomas Müller from the corner puts Germany in front! His fifth goal of this World Cup! Who picked him up? No one picked him up."
>"Klose! Brilliant save! Klose scores! Historical! Germany Two - Brazil Nil and Miroslav Klose is the All-Time World Cup Record Goalscorer! And Brazil have a Mountain to climb in their own backyard against Germany, they are two down inside 23 minutes."
>"Mesut Özil. Lahm in all kinds of space. Lahm. Müller, through Müller, could be embarrassing. It's three! Toni Kroos! Brazil have fallen apart inside 25 minutes."
>"And it's going to be embarrassing. It could be four! It's four nil to Germany! After 25 minutes, Fernandinho caught in possession. Brazil are being humiliated, humbled and taken apart by Germany!"
>"Khedira. Özil. Khedira! Five Nil! Five Nil! Absolute Humiliation...scored their first in the eleventh minute, their second in the 23rd, their third in the 24th, their fourth in the 26th and their fifth in the 29th. Martin, they scored four(4) goals in the last six(6) minutes!"

It wasn't the score that was humiliating, it was all that was showed.

The German steamrolled them in terms of skills, they BTFO Brazil on one of the things they had a lock on.
They did that in Brazil, that stain will never leave the Brazilians, even if they win all their matches 10-0 in the next WC. They lost at home.

You could find hundreds of example of those on their own, but toghether? On Brazil?

Well we wouldn't have won that clearly without the Colombian assassins we hired to take out neymar.

Also we went back to work pretty quickly after celebrating shorty. They would still be celebrating now if they had won.

I's even worse considering that they were the host nation for the world cup and this was a semi-final.

this this this
i actually think van persie's dive goal was better than Jameme's
that match was sooooo based

Pretty much. The media was feeding so hard telling everyone we were the best and all that shit, then everything got exposed within 5 minutes. Haha. Even better all stadiums were overpriced and the money was used in bribery for politicians. Hahaha. So basically we gained fucking nothing while people died in hospitals that had barely any federal funds left. Plus we probably bribed millions to some arabs to vote for us to host it, and we basically got fuck all. HAHAHAEUHEAUEHUEAUHEHAAHEHUAEHAEUAEHA WAKE ME THE FUCK UP 5PA1N WON'T BEAT THIS FUCKING SUFFERING IN A THOUSAND YEARS

i like your post, its kind of rational rage rather HUEHEUHEPENTAHEUHEUEUEHPENTAHUEHUE nigposting. that really puts things in perspective, joao. you not only lost on the field, but every brazilian citizen also lost out in quality of life. all to lose 7-1

and that Klose broke Ronaldo's WC scoring record in that game

Yes.

>17
Well fug

t. comunista

Its the gods wish

yes. playing at home, great expectations and shit...worst of all was the players crying like bitches, I mean, come on

at least it was a fast, "painless" kill. not like the game was 1x1 and germany scored in the end, but it was like 4x0 at once

>o cool the game is on, lemme grab that beer
>GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

literally NO ONE was saying this. everyone was worried that we would be btfo hard (but no 7-1 ofc).

this. brazil's team was sucking ass long before the world cup, we barely made it to play against germany and everyone was apreheensive.

Yes, thank you for repeating what I had just said

MI State losing 1st round last year was pretty bad. They are usually good and were a 15th seed.

no need to thank me, I am helping out whenever I can

>15th seed

I meant 2nd, they LOST to a 15th seed.

I remember this, but at least the arsenal did not break down and start blubbering.

the media was. hard. every fucking day it was some garbage sensationalist story about one of the nt players childhood in the national news.

Or maybe I just stuck around globo and braindead idiots too much during that time. I suppose people with half a brain would start figuring it out after we had shit wins and qualified with refballs and penalties, but mainstream media was stuck in a damage control bubble ever since we won the confederations cup.

>globo

Here in Germany they only showed clips of people saying how Brazil would easily stomp the shit out everyone.

Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots, and it's not even close.

i think so yes.

i mean personally some of the all black losses at the rwc stung worse but nobody outside nz gives a shit about them

Kek, fucking no. Once neymar was out, everyone knew we were out too. I mean, some people form the media was saying how much shit we were in the tournament, e.g. refball against croacia, draw against mexico, luck against chile. but it was just a part of the media, UNTIL neymar was killed. from that time, everyone knew it m8.

all the media and all the fans were asking for Felipão to put 5 or even 6 midfielders so we could park the bus kek. we all knew it was our only chance.

That was a fucking brutal one. I remember that people called Teletext broadcasting if they hadn't made a typo when they first showed that result.

>17

see

This is the most brazilian pepe I've ever seen and I don't know why

jesus fucking christ the defending in these clips gets worse and worse every time you see it

I didn't really enjoy this game cause it was too surreal, I felt like I entered a parallel dimension watching this game because the goals were so comically simple and Brazil were so inept, still feels like a dream you can't take seriously like "yeah that happened but ...did it really happen?"

>January 15th 2000
>Dolphins lose to Jaguars
>62 to 7
Watched it happen live

i'm honestly, honestly, still bitter that it would have been 8 - 0 (ZERO) if Ozil didn't fuck up that chance he had alone with the keeper, god fuck i hate that reptile

I was taking a nap just before the match started. I wake up by 2-0 and everything after was indeed surreal. It took me 2 hours post match to realise that I wasn't dreaming.

the same for me 2bh. except for second part, which was much more realistic, i.e., everyone from germany just passing sideway and trying really hard not to score (except schurlle).

I mean, germany gave up from score already in the first half. if wasnt for that, it would be like 14-1 for real

pretty much this

My favorite in no particular order
>England losing on penalties
>England getting BTFO out by Iceland
>England England failing to get out of the group stage getting BTFO by Costa Rica
>England failing to make the knockout stage in any competition since 2010
Your nation will never be more than mediocre again

i remember germany 4 argentina 0 worse

Thanks for the attention mate

No because I saw your parent's wedding video.

I knew you guys were fucked when your starting keeper went to prison for murdering a bitch

Same here, but they only showed fans saying that. Everyone know that Brazil performance was subpar, even before the goals started all the narrators were saying how awful Brazil was

Watching football since 93-94.

Yes, it was the worst ever, by a large margin.

This, but the fact Brazil scored one goal is even more humiliating IMO. It means they got steamrolled while they were actually trying.

Thousands of poor Brazilians saved money for YEARS to attend this game. Those pour souls.

I wasn't able to watch it. I was working a Kiwifruit packhouse that day and we had a radio listening into the match.

We started wondering what the fuck was going on with the announcer called 5 - 0 to Germany @ 30'.

Won a pair of football boots in the end because Brazil got anally raped that hard. Good stuff.

that too. he would be our keeper unironically.

>Godín
What's wrong with him lately?

I was pretty miserable that day. Couldn't afford to browse Sup Forums for weeks

I've seen worse.

>tfw too muscular to be a trap

How was spee those days? the hues continued to post or they all hid like you?

>0-2

>Khedira. Özil. Khedira!
I'm not sure why but I love the way the commentator said that part.

>tfw still mad at Özil for not making it 8-0

But the fight was over within minutes.
Brasil first got destroyed, and afterwards the rape continued mercylessly for another hour.

>refball
>humiliating

nah

>humiliated this hard at home where people would rather starve than miss a soccer game

yes it is.

>People die in hospitals with and without stadiums
>Also ignoring engineering creates jobs and move up the economy

>Holland shitting on Spain
and still it meant absolutely nothing

Not everyone can be an engineer though.

We push engineering to our kids here and people end up dropping out of college anyways.

Murriburger here

what's the most lopsided soccer match of all time?

Is 10 goals really that absurd?

was waiting at the bar to get a drink, when the second, third and fourth went in

- Civil Engineering
- Millitary Engineering
- Mechanic Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Food Engineering
- Florestal Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering

Et cetera

It was sad, but lots of us started laughing after it reached 5-0, it was surreal. I'm always at damage control-mode, so, I wasn't expecting we would win - and, as a leftist, I was pretty angry with what was being done with fellow protesters. I didn't take it as hard as my friends. It was heart-breaking, very surreal.

And I rooted for Argentina at the finals, since I've been there during the Cup and I've been very well treated by them.

So, I got btfo twice at the same Cup.

But I think I'll ever miss the atmosphere of that time. I know we shouldn't, but I really want us to have another WC here before I die...

Damn, my English went full retard there... I guess I got too emotional writing it

Ronda getting btfo was worse imo. She had been talking shit like she could beat Mayweather and stuff, hyped by basically every media, considered as having absolutely no competition and being able to crush any other female, and she suffered a clear cut loss.

Bolivia 6 Argentina 1 during the qualifiers for the 2010 world cup in South Africa

youtube.com/watch?v=1bpU7TXl26E

I remember coming here before the games began, everyone was buzzed, plenty of polandball been thrown around, I said Germany were going to win, I was laughed at, ridiculed by people, plenty said Brazil would win, I felt quietly vindicated during this match.

I don't think I met another user here who tipped Germany, even Germans gave that team no chance.

lmao if you think we'll believe this. we were shit from game 1 and kept that level to the end.

fuck off, it was nothing like that.

I remember telling Brazilians that you were very ugly, and that would get you to a point.

It was like that, people were posting old polandball cartoons left, right, and centre.

>so bumballooned that he types England twice without realising
Ameridoops in ruins

Which one, her first loss or her losing in less than a minute?

For what it's worth I think 7-1 has to be worse.

I'd say so. Absolutely incredible watching it all unfold. To get gubbed 7-1 in the semi finals of your own World Cup is quite something. Germany took their foot off the pedal as well and it could have been much more embarrassing.

I've seen some bad soccer losses but I'm American so all I know is football.
I gotta go with the game that made sure Mike Vick never has to buy a beer in Philadelphia again
youtube.com/watch?v=slAx291z1hM

Where my team lost
youtube.com/watch?v=sGOZgELbK_c

Where my team won
youtube.com/watch?v=H8xD9FrpjPU

Fucking insane that those games were only 3 years apart

Worst US sports game I watched was the Orioles getting rekt 30-3 by the rangers.

I remember 2014 NBA Finals being really humiliating for the Heat as a whole.

>be defending two-time champion
>series is 1-1, two first home games upcoming
>get so buttfucked in both games that half of the arena leaves at halftime of each game

Never had I seen a team from Miami caliber suffer such humiliating losses. They really looked powerless despite being the steamroller they were at that time.

Liverpool softened them up for you

> youtube.com/watch?v=IGAusKj8FPI

>Look up that game
>Find highlight video with just the scoring plays
>It's damn near six minutes long
All the Orioles fans who stayed until the end seemed to be taking it well, I'll give them that.

Engineering projects should be things that are used regularly, not a brand new stadium out in the middle of the Amazon rainforest which hasn't seen use since the WC.

>9 months ago Iceland defeated England
>today Iceland broke the birth rate historical record
kek