ITT: What is the worst video you've ever seen on the internet?

ITT: What is the worst video you've ever seen on the internet?

Mine is a tie between 3 guys 1 hammer and a video of a guy being held down whilst his hands have been cut off, the skin on his face is missing, a guy is forcing a machete into his mouth to stop him from screaming whilst he gets his neck cut multiple times with a box cutter.

Shit fucked me up for ages :/

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/ams/1-lunatic-1-ice-pick-luka-rocco-magnotta.26/
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1307751/Horrific-moment-brick-crashes-window-car.html
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
bestgore.com/beheading/eugene-armstrong-beheading-death-video/
qmd2zg527vvqu5dw.onion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not the worst one ,but it's okay...

I have seen most videos but the worst one is FUCKING PAPERCUTS i have seen everything but paper cuts are horrible

Papercuts are torture, nothing compares

I can't watch webm's on mobile, what happens?

I fucking felt that as I was watching it

a russian car video
>there's a truck with bricks loaded on the other line
>there's no crash
>the trucks just kinda losing some of the load
>brick flies trough the wind shield and hits the person on passenger seat
>the driver screams in despair

you can't see any gore at all, it's just the fucking screams, man. fuck

You know, for some reason, the screams fuck me up the most. I can watch fire and behameadings and stuff but I always have the audio on mute. There's just something about the screams, man...

I can watch gore and beheadings*

Damn, the screams can fuck you up real bad.

Is it the one where you can hear the guy saying something like "mom?"
If so, SAD

THAD

Hey, I'm Chad. Anyone call for me? Oh wait.

forum.deathaddict.com/ams/1-lunatic-1-ice-pick-luka-rocco-magnotta.26/

Daisy's Destruction

This one was horrible. The dispair in those screams... fuck.

The only gore that really fucked me up was kneusje wil duiken. Some guy faceplants from like 10 metres high onto a steel railing, falls into water. Then a shot of his face in the hospital, but his face is slashed in two, no eyes, no nose, no mouth, and they try to keep the halves together while his jaw wiggles about.

Try to pull your tongue out with your fingers and see if you can actually grip it, this is fake as shit faggot

I can tell you for a fact thata two different videos edited together. Still, doesn't take away how hardcore they are.

A young girl ( pizza stuff, very cheesy pizza) being strung up in some leather swing thing and then pretty much anally raped by a bunch of old fat guys.
Just a vid I got linked to randomly while on Onion, fucking nearly burned my computer afterwards.

yep that one still haunts me after all this time. Trucks with open loads scare the shit out of me now because of it.

>Trucks with open loads scare the shit out of me now because of it.
Had no choice but to drive behind a semi-truck loaded with rocks, dirt and steel scrap for like 2 hours once. No net or full size back gate.
Was literally dirt hitting my car every time the wind picked up. Nearly shat my self the entire time.

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1307751/Horrific-moment-brick-crashes-window-car.html
This?
If yes ,then you're a fucking pussy.

yeah don't blame you on that one. I was once on a highway behind a truck that was full of tree cuttings (from big trees), the load was covered but I could see clippings sticking out and that the wind was pulling them loose as the truck accelerated, then a massive log fell off the side where I would have been had I not slowed down. I think that fucking brick video may have even saved me from the same fate. The log was over a meter and bounced a number of times along the road towards me just like that fucking brick but slower (we were both going the same direction). I still had to swerve to miss it though.

Wow, warn us before posting that shit you motherfucker.

tell us what is your worst then oh fearless one?

Yet you're so manly and awesome pretending to not having feelings.

yeah don't watch it, it is fucking nightmare fuel.

There should be much stricter laws about that shit man..

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
This one.
Had to post the link because you need to watch it with sound.

Yeah I can see how that would get you. I ain't watching that shit though with the sound on. I agree it is the sounds that capture the true horror of a video. It also locks it into your memory. I think the brick one is disturbing to cause it can happen anytime you're on the road (i.e. it has more of a real world impact). It certainly has stayed with me longer than any gore video I have seen.

bestgore.com/beheading/eugene-armstrong-beheading-death-video/
You have to watch this with the sound on.

agreed

has anyone got an onion for that?

qmd2zg527vvqu5dw.onion/

Nice try, FBI

Sup Forums
Ask for it
Get it

No video is fucked up. I saw three guys one hammer when I was around 13-14 years old, and have become desensitized over time.