Bernie male cuck in a skirt STUMPED by Based Blonde

youtube.com/watch?v=1a80X-rqiTY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=30&v=CaxBaMiKBFk
youtube.com/watch?v=uWYOPLlkNjk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Watch it with the sound off so you aren't distracted by the nagging or the smothered giggles of onlookers. You must not be enraged initially if you are to observe properly.

See how at first sighting, the creature is condescending and pompous. Look how its eyes narrow and it's lips curl as it stares down its nose at its opposition.

Now see how its forehead wrinkles in perceived superiority as it formulates a response. See how its reptilian eyes flicker as its mouth allows only tight bursts of language to escape through clenched teeth.

Take note of the eyes, again, shooting imagined darts into the face of the other as its neck cranes in hopes of finding a weak spot on the anterior. Perhaps some kind of insult regarding her lack of a skirt of fashionable handchild.

Now watch as it attempts to mimic the movements of more fierce predators, such as the mighty North American Negress, in an attempt to intimidate opposition into silence.

But alas, it lacks both the size and reputation of the dark skinned predator of the streets, and must turn away for a mental respite before engaging again with its target. It has lost the encounter, and despite repeated attempts to salvage the situation, it can only manage one final barrage of incomprehensible sass before stalking off, much to the Joy of what appears to be an elf with a microphone and Wario.

>seriously is it just me or is this the year of the meme people?

He sounds like a kid. What the fuck? He doesn't even emote properly and his grammar is very simple. Is this just a tall 12-year-old?

The modern age has ended.
The age of memes has been chek'd.

Epic

>I want to stop illegal immigrants. They are a problem and want to be more open to letting them register as legal citizens.
>THIS MEANS THAT YOU WANT TO REMOVE ALL IMMIGRANTS! RACIST SHIT HEAD!

I want this meme to die

>tfw no geeky limpwristed qtie chewing gum with her mouth open sitting next to me

>elf with a microphone and Wario

Kek

Those Trump supporters are both cute :3

witness.. the beta male displaying the classic signs of collectivist behaviour
he is away from his heard, alone and isolated.
you forgot his posture. a closed off posture like that actually physiologically affects the body by producing the stress hormone cortisol.
he is afraid of being exposed and is on high alert
he is one who can conceive of the world around him only in terms of the culture groupthink known as contemporary liberalism. notice how he cannot think for himself, but rather resorts to canned lines that have already been prepared for him
in the relativistic world of the groupthink he places value on pure emotion alone. things are accorded value because people feel a certain way, and not because they are at all conducive to truth. ah yes, bear witness to the toxic relativism, a perpetually shifting form where individual beliefs are in actuality completely arbitrary.

read the unabomber's manifesto. he knew

Shit this is gold

Full Video btw

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=30&v=CaxBaMiKBFk

that bitch is fucking hot holy white 10/10 would taint her genes with

Cucktail:
>Start punishing the corporations, stop being a racist.

QT:
>I'm just trying to understand how we can't afford a wall but we can afford all of Bernie's plans because his are actually more expensive.

Cucktail:
>His are paid for by the people, not billion and trillion dollar companies

What did he mean? Is he saying that Bernie's plans are paid for by the people or Trump's?Either way does he not know that corporations must be allowed to grow so they can create jobs?

Anybody else notice THIS cuck?

back off, Jayvis

Kind of goes against the narrative amongst Bernie supporters that evil faceless corporations are taking peoples money as well.

>bitching about a 10/10 white snow angle
Fool just cut her hand off if it bothers you that much

He's saying Bernie's are paid for by the people. He\s saying to expect tax hikes to support him. Also Trump has received far less donator money than Bernie.

Trump already outlined that he'd pay for the wall by taxing the billions of dollars going from the US to Mexico each year.

We come from apes.

What a qt.

what's the problem though?

I would firmly grab her tits resting most of my weight on them and do some frottage before sticking it in while making out with her and furiously playing with her nipples, pinching them, biting them and being rough while pounding her as hard as possbile

Is that fucking SIGLEMIC at 4:51?????

I have fallen in love.

signed, a lonely Canadian boy.

Jokes on her, she doesn't even know the "wall" is going to be virtual.

It's not going to be virtual you shitbag, it's going to be a real, actual wall.

That cute face she makes when she realizes he's wearing a skirt.

>Is Trump going to kick his family out? They're immigrants!

>No, they came here legally.

>So you're saying that just because...
>>(Oh, fuck.)
>Yeah well fuck you bitch, bye.

>"all these people moved here legally though"
>smoke start comming out the the libcuck's ears

I'd like to come over legally and marry that woman.

t. biological German with no migrants in the family.

Why he's wearing a skirt?
He doesn't looks like a scottish.

to show support for his wife's trans son

Imagine being the kid having to be around this tranny. Jesus.

>narrated by David Attenborough

Holy shit what an autist

AWWWW YEE

AYO POLE

YANNO WADDIT DO BAH NAW

FINNA...

AYO WY BOI SAYYIT WIMME NAW...

FINNA FUKKKATTT!!!!!

cultural appropriation! DAS RAYCIS!

Whats this goddesses name?

AYO SORRY DAWG
AMME TO YOU FRAND LIST SENPAI

Sassy Simon

isn't he canadian ?

but as if he'd leave his house anyway...

why would you go out with a microphone when you dont have the intellectual capacity to argue against even the stupidest people. i like seeing anti trumpers stumped, but most of the time they are just stumping themselves by spouting their stupid shit.

embarrassing for the cause when people go out representing it without the fucking knowledge to debate an argument based mostly on lies and misinformation

Not the jizz whizz, the sementer

Why the fuck are these mongs so aggressive by default? Christ, learn some civility.

Reminds of my sister, she can't disagree with someone without immediately getting frustrated and angry.

I've triggered countless leftist girls simply by explaining the benefits of capitalism to them. They look at me like I'm a piece of dirt, intolerant bitches.

Alicia Aeresen
kikebook /ajryce11

Brehs

Does the blonde girl have any online presence? She seems pretty chill.

>women
>not hyperextending all joints
That's what you get from no muscle. My gf can bend her arm backwards at a stupid angle.

posts her nudes regularly on Sup Forums

>That moment of amused confusion when she can't tell which pronoun he identifies with

God I fucking love the internet

>wanna help pay for the wall?
>aw hell yeah
B A S E D

>much to the Joy of what appears to be an elf with a microphone and Wario.
Fucking hell, she does as well.

so what part did she get wrong?

Same channel. This is awesome. Subscribed.
youtube.com/watch?v=uWYOPLlkNjk

Ty user

Have there even been cases of Trump supporters being stumped by Bernie fags? Any at all?

Not in any intellectually meaningful way.

>people like me and my mother
no father? no siblings?

His mother is probably retired too. He looks like he was born to a woman aged about 40.

I'm pretty sure he just didn't understand what they were gathering money for. Considering negro intelligence and all that.

aspergers

> Father
Do you mean his mothers boyfriend

> Siblings
Do you mean his step siblings?

>the wall will cost like 840 million dollars

Billion maybe, dumb fuck.

Mexico is going to pay for it. Hispanic here, they don't stand a chance and cannot refuse.

>t. first year psychology student

Maybe he was just cucking Berniefags out of their money by selling merchandise. You don't have to be politically aligned with Sanders to sell t-shirts with his name on it.

yep

Some prime wife material right there :3

Look at 2:30 when that green-haired butch girl walks by.

Why do most of these people look like this? Not the fat SJW rockabilly type. The geeky tomboy "pansexual" that obsesses over Zelda.

Also, is it wrong if I want to hate fuck them?

EVERY GOD DAMN TIME

She is fucking stripper hot.

What happens with her hand.

>I wish I was in tumblr

They're more about impressing their friends than they are about actually electing a competent politician.
Well, Shaggy Lennon was pretty motivational.

I only saw this kind of mudra in interviews with buddhist monks.

BUT WHY?

How can one woman perform so many stumpings, I know he was a betacuckling but still, was she blessed by KEK himself?

Kek confims it. Thankyou KeK!

So blessed, PRAISE KEK!

kek

>donating sanders-money to the trump wall

top kek

Ahh yes the old egg In the pocket

fighting the good fight

what about him? just looks like your average fag

>mfw someone was white near me

This isnt autism debate class. Theyre just having a discussion for entertainment.

Underrated

this is the type of girl everyone should marry.

You almost look like our cuckminister. Just go around saying it's 2016 and you could pick any whore you want. If you want marriage material, just keep going till you find one with reason and slowly turn her over. Godspeed user.

Boy or girl lads, lets place your bets.

I've got 5/10 odds for a girl and 3/6 odds for a boy,

All these Bernie cucks have a certain look about them

shes... shes so beautiful.

Insecurity, they are not comfortable simply being and feel the need to project an image.

Not from those pictures but from others.
>dyed hair
>peircings in face
>stupid hair cuts
>nonsensical slogan shirts
>meme glasses

perhaps if they took some time to better themselves and work for it they wouldn't feel the need to back someone who jsut wants to give them "free shit".

>That's what you get from no muscle. My gf can bend her arm backwards at a stupid angle.
Speak for yourself. I lift, am big, and also very flexible.

kek